moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Started to play from a save I had with Josie, got to the I think the end of chapter 10 and got an error that crashes the game every time. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried using the old saves fix from the OP? It should fix this issue

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
hello, how to open the gallery in game ? because i got error in main menu ( i can play the game but cant go to main menu )

This is a problem on JDMOD gallery mod.

The problem is most likely that he hasn't yet updated the mod for chapter 12 so it won't work until he does so.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game is still broken ... when you dont allow the friend to stay the game does not react to it. When he comes to visit later they all act as he were there before that. And when you say no to him later at the bar on the second visit they still talk about their fun in the night. That bug is in the game for so long ....

And later in CH12 in the cafe when you meet Layla I get several errors.

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
The game is still broken ... when you dont allow the friend to stay the game does not react to it. When he comes to visit later they all act as he were there before that. And when you say no to him later at the bar on the second visit they still talk about their fun in the night. That bug is in the game for so long ....
What chapter is this? I might be able to track it down if I know a bit more about this

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I think I have found the issue here.

in chapter 9.rpy (code line 407) we get a perspective from Anne where she panicks when she gets a text from the MC infront of Martin. While that scene is going on, martin gets set to true, but Anne is still being unfaithful
I'm not certain it's an issue as it only happens if martincheat == True, which is set to True in Chapter 7 line 2628 when Anne flashes her boobs to Martin in front of the MC.

now in chapter 12.rpy (code line 406) Mircom3D assumes that the MC knows about the cheating while using martin = true.

Therefor, if you are playing the game where Anne is cheating behind the MCs back without him knowing it, it is quite possible to have it so that Anne is cheating on the MC with Martin without the MC knowing about it and still have martin = True.

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'm not certain it's an issue as it only happens if martincheat == True, which is set to True in Chapter 7 line 2628 when Anne flashes her boobs to Martin in front of the MC.
You might be on to something here.

Even though flashing boobs /= having sex with someone, this might be a case where I just need to actually play the game and not just look at the code....

.... but there are other games I'd rather play :p

Reactions: JohnDupont

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Looking through my save file for ch12 just before she is on the plane with martin, i have martinwatch, martin and martintues all marked as true, i don't have a martincheat variable. I added it manually via console and i successfully got the scene with martin on the plane. It's probably just my save file problem, id have to test it by starting from the beginning but i cant be bothered.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Looking through my save file for ch12 just before she is on the plane with martin, i have martinwatch, martin and martintues all marked as true, i don't have a martincheat variable. I added it manually via console and i successfully got the scene with martin on the plane. It's probably just my save file problem, id have to test it by starting from the beginning but i cant be bothered.
:love: Thank you so much for this post!!! You have no idea how much this means to me!!!! <3 :love:

Now I'm understanding what is happening and can even help out

And later in CH12 in the cafe when you meet Layla I get several errors.
I have made a fix on older saves for others that are in the same position.

The filename with the shorter name is where default martincheat is False (you did not cheat on martin) you just need to change the value to True....

The longer named file is where the same value is turned to True so you don't have to go to the hassle ;) (I will update the linked thread from OP as well)

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I was having the issue of the scene with Martin on the plane (new scene) was being denied by Anne turning him down despite cheating on him - i started a new game and when I got to this scene it played correctly. This game has been around for so long, anyone having issues might just want to start a new file rather than loading previous ones, it will probably fix the issue.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What chapter is this? I might be able to track it down if I know a bit more about this
The first message is on some Wednesday early on.
screenshot0001.png

Then she fantazises about the event that never happend later on a Wednesday .. dont know what chapter that is :/
screenshot0002.png

And then later when he there and they are in the bar even if you say no that doesn change the outcome.
screenshot0003.png

Dont know if that helps, but I could provide save files.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
:love: Thank you so much for this post!!! You have no idea how much this means to me!!!! <3 :love:

Now I'm understanding what is happening and can even help out

I have made a fix on older saves for others that are in the same position.

The filename with the shorter name is where default martincheat is False (you did not cheat on martin) you just need to change the value to True....

The longer named file is where the same value is turned to True so you don't have to go to the hassle ;) (I will update the linked thread from OP as well)
What has martin to do with that? The problem is Ryan ... I am confused..

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
The first message is on some Wednesday early on.
View attachment 659551

Then she fantazises about the event that never happend later on a Wednesday .. dont know what chapter that is :/
View attachment 659556

And then later when he there and they are in the bar even if you say no that doesn change the outcome.
View attachment 659565

Dont know if that helps, but I could provide save files.
Alright so....
The first picture is from CH1 and is just to either set you on the Ryan path or not. Nothing unusual there.

The second picture is an error in the code. in chapter 8 code (line 1890) it assumes that if annefaith = False that she also slept with Ryan for some reason, even though that the only way to get annefaith = false is through cheating with Martin. So the if statement should probably be if ryan: instead of if annefaith == False:

The 3rd picture is also an error in the code. in chapter 10 code line 5032 (label starts at 4944) the text assumes that Ryan had sex with Anne from chapter 1. There's missing an segment about if you chose not to do that.
Those errors are something that Mircom3D needs to examine about how (s)he wants to deal with that.

Regarding the crashes you seem to be experiencing, the only thing I can think of is that in last version there was a mistake about the Layla tag. This file here should fix that problem for you (just put it anywhere in the game folder (TAC/game/). If not let me know either by linking the save file or crash report

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
One of the good NTR games however the animations is not as succesful as the graphics. In my opinion Mircom needs to work on animations a lil more to make the game the best of all times. Additionally, in future episodes new and provacative sex positions like DP, nelson, standing DP should be added to uplift the game to a new level. Looking forward to the chapter 13..

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm reading the latest walkthrough on this and I am trying to get this scenario at the beginning of the new chapter.

Has anyone had success for this event to trigger or can I get a save?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes