moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'm reading the latest walkthrough on this and I am trying to get this scenario at the beginning of the new chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has anyone had success for this event to trigger or can I get a save?
This goes all the way back to chapter 11 where you needed to Go to the diner for lunch almost at the start of Chapter 11 part 2 (While being on Emma path).

Good thing about knowing to code just a bit, you can basically create any kind of save game you want ;)

(This save file is at the start of chapter 12 with only the basic values and most of the things needed activated to enjoy most of the scenes)

Reactions: sm204900729

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This goes all the way back to chapter 11 where you needed to Go to the diner for lunch almost at the start of Chapter 11 part 2 (While being on Emma path).

Good thing about knowing to code just a bit, you can basically create any kind of save game you want ;)

(This save file is at the start of chapter 12 with only the basic values and most of the things needed activated to enjoy most of the scenes)
Thank you

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Alright so....
The first picture is from CH1 and is just to either set you on the Ryan path or not. Nothing unusual there.

The second picture is an error in the code. in chapter 8 code (line 1890) it assumes that if annefaith = False that she also slept with Ryan for some reason, even though that the only way to get annefaith = false is through cheating with Martin. So the if statement should probably be if ryan: instead of if annefaith == False:

The 3rd picture is also an error in the code. in chapter 10 code line 5032 (label starts at 4944) the text assumes that Ryan had sex with Anne from chapter 1. There's missing an segment about if you chose not to do that.
Those errors are something that Mircom3D needs to examine about how (s)he wants to deal with that.

Regarding the crashes you seem to be experiencing, the only thing I can think of is that in last version there was a mistake about the Layla tag. This file here should fix that problem for you (just put it anywhere in the game folder (TAC/game/). If not let me know either by linking the save file or crash report
Cool digging - hope that will get fixed in the future :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: moudy

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I found out what I was doing wrong. I was on the emma path but I would go to the beach when you wake up once Chapter 11 (part 2) instead of going to work. For anyone who is interested you have to go to work and go to the diner for lunch.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017

Renders used in game
I'm wondering how you all feel about the renders used during conversations. Right now I'm using 2 to 6 renders per interactions. Meaning, when the mc speaks you see Anne or other character with mouth closed or other expression and when other character speaks you see their mouth with different expressions adn mouth open. This adds a lot of time to create each scene and then render times.
I know a lot of games do not do this and only use one or sometimes two images per interaction.
Which one do you think I should do.
Keep it the way I am doing it now or drop it down to 1 or 2 images per interaction which would lower the render count and most likely shorten the wait time between chapters.
Thanks for your input..

Mircom3D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Renders used in game
I'm wondering how you all feel about the renders used during conversations. Right now I'm using 2 to 6 renders per interactions. Meaning, when the mc speaks you see Anne or other character with mouth closed or other expression and when other character speaks you see their mouth with different expressions adn mouth open. This adds a lot of time to create each scene and then render times.
I know a lot of games do not do this and only use one or sometimes two images per interaction.
Keep it the way I am doing it now or drop it down to 1 or 2 images per interaction which would lower the render count and most likely shorten the wait time between chapters.
Thanks for your input..

Mircom3D
In the middle. 1-4 per interaction. That's enough to get any important reactions and not add too many unneeded renders.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

Renders used in game
Thanks for your input..

Mircom3D
Three to four if that will help reduce the time between updates. ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

Renders used in game
Thanks for your input..

Mircom3D
just lower the count or trying to just render faces/heads and edit them into the scene. In general I dont think that posing is the best in this game. The poses are often quite stiff and unnatural. So maybe fewer but better posing... but not to few, thats horrible in some games.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope we get to see Martin being a very bad man. He starts using Anne to make business deals. Pimping hewr out to anyone who casn help his business. DP and gangbang, until Anne realizes just how bad Martin is. Then maybe she can go back to just being a slut for her husband.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
This to me is a bit confusing -- Cockold OFF Swing ON Faithful on/true Then why she bang the the receptionist, the doctor didn't share his wife/daughter :D, the kid at the Lake? I mean swing, the kid at lake didn't have a girlfriend or sister :love: to share? and a bunch of others.... Is she just a slut and there is a point system i am missing?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This to me is a bit confusing -- Cockold OFF Swing ON Faithful on/true Then why she bang the the receptionist, the doctor didn't share his wife/daughter :D, the kid at the Lake? I mean swing, the kid at lake didn't have a girlfriend or sister :love: to share? and a bunch of others.... Is she just a slut and there is a point system i am missing?
its becuase the MC is telling her/them to do it. and the Dentist scene is just her cheating, (well she was technically raped, but it's not rape if you are willing), but she told him about it so he doesnt mind. That's the character the MC is. He wants to be told or to be present. Which is called voyeurism not necessarily cuckold.
Cuckold in the term dev is using it is mostly the forced cuck part. When it's against the MC's will.
He's still a cuck but Anne is not going to tell him "you cant join and I'm fucking this dude". If he accepts something like that happening then he's a real cuck. That's what happens when MC's dad fucks Anne in the shower if you pick the choices to let him enter the bathroom and pick with anne to let him enter the shower with her, and then try to stop them but Anne fucks him anyway and you can pick to stay and watch or leave.
Then it happens again when you tell her not to go fuck someone and she thinks you are joking and does it anyway, mc just lets her go.

There is a fine line between everything. But the point of this game is mc wants a hotwife that does anything he wants and tells him about it. Not a cheating whore that doesn't tell him.

Reactions: Jeepster

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what? can she bang the receptionist? she just felt up by Malcom in my playthrough?
Also, there is a hint that you could meet up with Zarah , but i never get the oppurtunity, does anyone else or is this content for Another update?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There was 3 scenes I couldnt get.
Laundromat, She tells me she is not comfortable telling mc about it. Why?
MC dad on balcony. I specifially have a seperate save for anne cheating true and mc dad true. yet this never happened.
Cant remember seeing it mentioned in the walkthrough either
receptionist in the Dentist office, she was fucked by the black man maybe this is infuenced by choices but he did spot her fucking the black guy so i assume it's supposed to be after that.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Amazing update… for activate the meeting with Layla (future swinging events?) and the talking with Naomi i have not to go with Nicole on Chapter 11, althought i don't know how activate the receptionist scene fucking Anne (she play only with the black man at the dentist) and Martin that fuck Anne on the balcony...

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well ok, its still i bit off the wall... :unsure: You would figure the doctor would smell some really F'ed up stuff down there by now. Ya never see her clean up:sick:, wear a condom :rolleyes: or talk about birth control LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO: Sure this isn't how to "How to lose a woman in 30 days?" Maybe the MC should double check the name of that Website again :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes