Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
receptionist?
Yeah, split coffee on her shirt which leads to ya know... again :rolleyes: Someone should check the back of her shirt when she leaves the house for a postit saying -- Bang below :ROFLMAO: I went thru it a couple more times from startish to finish.. many ways. Alot just happen no matter, what which is disconcerning. I like the path were shes like, ya make it sound like a banged everyone. "But Honey ya DID!" lol

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
just lower the count or trying to just render faces/heads and edit them into the scene. In general I dont think that posing is the best in this game. The poses are often quite stiff and unnatural. So maybe fewer but better posing... but not to few, thats horrible in some games.
Anything that can reduce waste I'm for it. At this point I'm cool with reusing old renders for some of the conversation scenes at home. Or better yet challenge some of your following to render some of these "filler" images after release and add them in later. I get that you don't want to put out content that isn't great quality. However I feel confident in saying that most of us are here for the story you are telling and just use the pics as a point of reference.

Oct 5, 2019
I've come pretty far into the game without being with other girls but Anne talked about swinging before and now asks how long i've been with others?

Is there a fix for this? Or does anyone know which choice has glitched?

I tried the mod from the main page and changing Swinging to false didn't fix it and it says my faith is true.

Reactions: Back

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well ok, its still i bit off the wall... :unsure: You would figure the doctor would smell some really F'ed up stuff down there by now. Ya never see her clean up:sick:, wear a condom :rolleyes: or talk about birth control LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO: Sure this isn't how to "How to lose a woman in 30 days?" Maybe the MC should double check the name of that Website again :sneaky:
I know right? I was thinking the same thing. I don't see them still being together by the end of this story...even though the guy gets some play, that woman should be showing some signs of wear and tear by now.
I haven't played all routs yet, but hubby seems to be getting a bit worried with how loose she's being with their relationship as the story unfolds. I can't help from scoffing every time she says that she "loves" him...calling BS on that

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I know they are going to hate me for saying this but, it is a boring game after a bit of development. It stays in simply Anne fucking with every cock that is nearby. It does not matter who it is, if he has a cock in his mouth or in his pussy. What has been said comes a moment when the semen sack that is Anne is boring.
Deleted

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
As one of the big fans of this game I was a little bit disappointed with this update :cry:
I was hoping Mircom would concentrate more on story development instead of Anne's need to fuck everything that breaths.
The start of their adventure was to spice up their sexlife but he is getting less and less from her.
Also the Martin path deserves more attention after her confession that she fucks her father in law behind his back.
But still, I admire your work Mircom and still hope for future updates.
Keep up the good work and stay healthy (y)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The update was great,

But the mc's father is really a piece of crap, i hope we will have some option to kick his ass in the futur

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@ Mircom3D

Hi,

I might have come across a logical error in the game:

To get the invitation to mee Cynthia on the beach in v12 (which doesn't happen anyway....) you have to go to the coffee shop v11 Tuesday and you have to not ask her for fun on the beach v11-2 Friday.

To meet her on the beach v11-2 Friday $ cynthia has to be True, which happens only on v11 Wedneday if you have not been in the coffee shop on v11 Tuesday.

Not sure if you want to make user of that missed meeting later, but so far I think it's impossible to meet the conditions.

v12: "Go to coffee shop!" if tues_coffee: (185)
if v11_fri_beach: (230)

v11 "Go to coffee shop!" if v4_jan: (1033 / 1051)
$ tues_coffee = True (1034 / 1052)

v11-2 $ v11_fri_beach = True (595)
if cynthia: (531)

v11 "Go to coffee shop!" if v4_jan and tues_coffee == False:(2090)
$ cynthia = True (2091)
Tip - don't put the space between the "@" and "Mircom3D". It won't work.

Also, review your post after you post it, to make sure it's right. If it's not (as in this case with the incorrect @), you should edit it and fix it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As one of the big fans of this game I was a little bit disappointed with this update :cry:
I was hoping Mircom would concentrate more on story development instead of Anne's need to fuck everything that breaths.
The start of their adventure was to spice up their sexlife but he is getting less and less from her.
Also the Martin path deserves more attention after her confession that she fucks her father in law behind his back.
But still, I admire your work Mircom and still hope for future updates.
Keep up the good work and stay healthy (y)
Yea, the most he can get from his wife is a handjob at night now. Not that the hubby would really want sloppy 4th's or worse on a daily basis anyway. Story has turned into how many cocks can your wife drain every day before hubby has had enough. Her lack of respect for her husband, is the reason I think it's not going to have a happy ending.
Honestly, I'm surprised she hasn't found a few stray dogs in an alley to bang/drain yet.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yea, the most he can get from his wife is a handjob at night now. Not that the hubby would really want sloppy 4th's or worse on a daily basis anyway. Story has turned into how many cocks can your wife drain every day before hubby has had enough. Her lack of respect for her husband, is the reason I think it's not going to have a happy ending.
Honestly, I'm surprised she hasn't found a few stray dogs in an alley to bang/drain yet.
Not sure that is entirly true. I pretty sure there were a couple times where they had sex in bed at bedtime. All be it quick. THere was one on the couch. Again..kinda quick. MC is content to just " here " about her exploits and get a hand job too. Even after she confeses that she is having and still continues to bed his dad. THat said... I would like to see dev expand stories on current characters. Chapter 12 introduces yet a couple more into the game. THere are plenty of sub plot that could be expolred with the current crew so to speak.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There were at least 3 or so MCxAnne sex scenes this update, what are you on about?

Reactions: PTM666

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's definitely going towards Anne just being a slut who will take anyone who comes her way and faithful is just whether she'll tell about it or not. It almost makes me prefer the cheating route since fucking everyone and then telling about it feels like a watered down way of cheating.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
The way the story is going (basically nowhere) I have doubts that the game will either be abandoned or end abruptly in one chapter. I don't even see how it will be weaved into the story so far. There are already a few ways to lose the game, but....

I played GoodGirlGoneBad almost a year ago for the first time and it has great story and choices. But the story was always moving along, affected by your choices, of course. Here it just seems like every few months it's just a few different sex scenes with some random, really short storyline-thing-kinda.
Also what you do, as long as you miss the few ways to lose the game early, doesn't really seem to matter that much in the long run. The only consequence is that you don't get a scene or you get a different scene, which one way or the other, doesn't end up mattering in the long run anyway. Like you don't get the feeling you're on a certain path. I swear, if it wasn't for the start box, people would have no idea what they have on true or false, and there seems to be a lot of confusion with that as it is.
I never realized it before, but it just occurred to me now.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
@ Mircom3D

Hi,

I might have come across a logical error in the game:

To get the invitation to mee Cynthia on the beach in v12 (which doesn't happen anyway....) you have to go to the coffee shop v11 Tuesday and you have to not ask her for fun on the beach v11-2 Friday.

To meet her on the beach v11-2 Friday $ cynthia has to be True, which happens only on v11 Wedneday if you have not been in the coffee shop on v11 Tuesday.

Not sure if you want to make user of that missed meeting later, but so far I think it's impossible to meet the conditions.

v12: "Go to coffee shop!" if tues_coffee: (185)
if v11_fri_beach: (230)

v11 "Go to coffee shop!" if v4_jan: (1033 / 1051)
$ tues_coffee = True (1034 / 1052)

v11-2 $ v11_fri_beach = True (595)
if cynthia: (531)

v11 "Go to coffee shop!" if v4_jan and tues_coffee == False:(2090)
$ cynthia = True (2091)
I'm a bit confused by this. Care to explain this abit further?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
This game is great, and i dont think Anne been extremely promiscuous is a problem. On the contrary, for me the more the better. However, i think there is a mix up of narratives going on, namely cuck x swing. I think most playeres who have a cuck fetish likes to stay faithful to, and be a little humiliated by, Anne. So in this narrative Anne should be more dominant and jealous. In fact, thats one solution for the relationship to work even if Anne is a nymphomaniac who fucks multiple characters: She loves to fuck around, but the MC is the main partner and provides her the security she needs. In other words, in this path they are building a cuck relationship. Some elements, such the jerking off as replacement to sex, appears to indicate that direction. However, and here the main problem lies, if you choose to remain faithful, Anne keeps offering you to have sex with other women, including his ex, and even presumes the MC has had sex with other women and is fine with that. This is a typical swinger atitude, not a hotwife one. And takes all the fun away from the cuck path. The cuck path becames then a "failing relationship path" which is lame.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is great, and i dont think Anne been extremely promiscuous is a problem. On the contrary, for me the more the better. However, i think there is a mix up of narratives going on, namely cuck x swing. I think most playeres who have a cuck fetish likes to stay faithful to, and be a little humiliated by, Anne. So in this narrative Anne should be more dominant and jealous. In fact, thats one solution for the relationship to work even if Anne is a nymphomaniac who fucks multiple characters: She loves to fuck around, but the MC is the main partner and provides her the security she needs. In other words, in this path they are building a cuck relationship. Some elements, such the jerking off as replacement to sex, appears to indicate that direction. However, and here the main problem lies, if you choose to remain faithful, Anne keeps offering you to have sex with other women, including his ex, and even presumes the MC has had sex with other women and is fine with that. This is a typical swinger atitude, not a hotwife one. And takes all the fun away from the cuck path. The cuck path becames then a "failing relationship path" which is lame.
I agree. The game is great and I love a slutty Ann, but the paths are really muddled. This is a shame because this is the problem that originally caused the revamp.

Project Hot Wife is a far inferior game but the one thing PHWAMM got right was the way he does the stats. He has a stat that differentiates sharing from cheating (one value that can go positive or negative) and a husband stat that indicates sub or dom. So a dom husband with a high sharing stat will be pressuring the wife into sex; a sub husband with high sharing will be meekly accepting of her desire to fuck other men; a dom husband with high cheat will be angry at her antics; and a sub husband with high cheat will be an oblivious doormat. I think that works well (it is just a shame the rest of the game is weak).

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017

I think the problem is that to go to the coffee shop v12 Monday you need $tues_coffee = True, and to talk about the future meeting on the beach you need $v11_fri_beach = True.

For $v11_fri_beach = True you need $cynthia = True, otherwise you will not meet her at the beach.

But to get $cynthia = True on v11 Wednesday you need $tues_coffee to be False, but then it can't be true in v12.

Therefore I think for now it's impossible to talk about the future meeting on the beach (which does not happen anyway and has no further action in v12).

Maybe I should spend more time playing the game and less looking through the code....

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I think the problem is that to go to the coffee shop v12 Monday you need $tues_coffee = True, and to talk about the future meeting on the beach you need $v11_fri_beach = True.

For $v11_fri_beach = True you need $cynthia = True, otherwise you will not meet her at the beach.

But to get $cynthia = True on v11 Wednesday you need $tues_coffee to be False, but then it can't be true in v12.

Therefore I think for now it's impossible to talk about the future meeting on the beach (which does not happen anyway and has no further action in v12).
ohhhh.... I get it now... you are right... it's literally impossible to have $v11_fri_beach = True as well as $tues_coffee = True unless you cheat.
(it confused me because I thought first that v11_fri_beach was just a label, but it's actually a flag).

Mircom3D ... another bug for you to fix ;)

Maybe I should spend more time playing the game and less looking through the code....
Hahahaha you and me both I guess :D

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
It's definitely going towards Anne just being a slut who will take anyone who comes her way and faithful is just whether she'll tell about it or not.
Some folks been complaining about that since ch2 :ROFLMAO:...
But they still come baaaack

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes