moudy

Mar 2, 2017
BTW, the 9 point answer wasn't directed at YOU; it was directed at the expected "but a flag isn't always a variable" response from someone trying to yank my chain! :p
pfft... that's what you say now... I can see through your lies :p

But it did serve as a good reminder though :D

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Annie's lips look so fucking weird like it's plastic that will come off easily. It's off putting and affects the experience. Anyway, can the MC fuck Fernanda and not trigger Annie cheating? It's all very confusing. Any help on how to stay on/switch paths is appreciated.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Annie's lips look so fucking weird like it's plastic that will come off easily. It's off putting and affects the experience. Anyway, can the MC fuck Fernanda and not trigger Annie cheating? It's all very confusing. Any help on how to stay on/switch paths is appreciated.
This should be possible since annefaith is tied to cheating on Martin. I'm finishing my cheat mod so I won't be able to look further into it at this point (and play some other games here that I have stacked up :p ) but I should be able to create a WT with Fernanda sometime tomorrow if that's what you want?

Reactions: Alig8r

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Personally, I would like to see the MC serving Ann's kinky fantasies a bit more, to enhance her pleasure. Things they could do on their own could be facesitting (e.g. while she watches a movie), peeing on him, pegging him with a strap-on, orgasm denial. With other people he could participate by licking her ass as she gets fucked, eating her creampies (which has already been hinted at), sucking cock (maybe a trans character first) etc. There are plenty of things they could do, and these are just the sub ones!

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Personally, I would like to see the MC serving Ann's kinky fantasies a bit more, to enhance her pleasure. Things they could do on their own could be facesitting (e.g. while she watches a movie), peeing on him, pegging him with a strap-on, orgasm denial. With other people he could participate by licking her ass as she gets fucked, eating her creampies (which has already been hinted at), sucking cock (maybe a trans character first) etc. There are plenty of things they could do, and these are just the sub ones!
The cuck's POV activities don't do anything for me sadly. I'm here for some swinging, wife swap and MFF action. Love all of the above from the hotwife's POV tho :love: :oops:

Reactions: Rythan25

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
This should be possible since annefaith is tied to cheating on Martin. I'm finishing my cheat mod so I won't be able to look further into it at this point (and play some other games here that I have stacked up :p ) but I should be able to create a WT with Fernanda sometime tomorrow if that's what you want?
Thanks for the offer. I just want a basic guide on how to choose and stay on a particular path (what characters to interact and avoid). All the best for the mod btw! What does it do?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for the offer. I just want a basic guide on how to choose and stay on a particular path (what characters to interact and avoid).
I can do something like that. I'll start with Fernanda tomorrow and perhaps have a similar one for Anne later on.
All the best for the mod btw! What does it do?
Thanks. It's designed to be a cheat mod where you can change fla.... booleans and integers to get where you want to be. However, since this is such a complicated game with alot more hidden variables than the main ones, some users of the mod have asked for some sort of gallery jumper so that's what I'm working on at the moment.

Though I will say one thing... whatever it is that I'm creating is never going to come close to JDMODs gallery mod found here (nor would I even WANT to compete with that). I do recommend his mod for those that just want to watch the scenes and don't care about the game itself. Mine is just a help to find the content but still playing the game the way you want.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So... is this something that you were thinking about? Obviously this is only for Fernanda and not the prettiest one, but it's easy enough to create something similar for other characters if that is prefered instead of the current WT.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Props to Miracom on the hard work! I am still looking for the payoff. We are still teased with things that never come! We were promised a night with Drake 3 chapters back that hasn`t come. Anne teases bringing home a creampie from Martin the next day. Never comes :-( Why cant we get some payoff.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
that's kinda meh payoffs though, she already has multiple scenes with Drake and Martin. They're not any more or less hot whether she brings home a creampie or not.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
So... is this something that you were thinking about? Obviously this is only for Fernanda and not the prettiest one, but it's easy enough to create something similar for other characters if that is prefered instead of the current WT.
Thanks! I think I've got my answer and I'll try the paths now. The JMODs gallery mod is pretty good even if the latest version is behind a paywall. Thanks for the recommendation!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I can't remember whether I like this game or no but something tell me to start from the beginning again
The husband, boyfriend, whatever drags her into a path you don't have a choice but to take.
All choices led to a bad path no matter what you chose. I think that is what I didn't like. we'll see.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
I'd love it if there were a chastity cage storyline in chapter 13.
+1. It would be interesting to see. Usually, NTR games have a pathetic MC, so they inevitably end up in chastity cages. However, this MC is different as he is good in bed, good looking, big dick and his wife loves him. So it would be interesting to see how it would be different than the usual NTR games.

Jan 15, 2018
The basic thing is, you can prevent it, by keeping the relationship out of the negative.
That being said, I'd love it if there were another way into the cuckolding route, soully via Ryan, without her banging his dad.
I don't like the idea of a pathetic MC, because the chastity aspect needs to be engaging, and not garbage.

Jan 15, 2018
But, it would be interesting as an alternative series of events.
She starts fucking Ryan and not telling him,he gets home from work, and he sees her hands wrapped around Ryan's ass, as she's on her knees, worshipping his cock.

Slowly she starts exclusively fucking Ryan, and Malcolm, and when they watch movies she sits with the bull.
Even the Pizza guy is a potential bull for her.

Reactions: Handtasche
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes