mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's just impossible for me to get the sex scenes with Martin! I did all the necessary choices to fuck Martin in the past but in the last 3 updates, whetever I do, whichever save i load i just DON'T GET THE MARTIN SCENES! Didn't get the first scene in the plane when Anne first meets Martin as her boss there.. now in Ch 12 I get no sex with Martin in the plane and no story to MC about the Florida sex with Martin.. I don't even get the dialogue MC-Anne about her cheating with Martin (at the beginning of Ch 12). I'm so pissed off! Why is this "martincheat" variable so fuckin sensitive and dissapears from some totally not related choices which you can't even guess? For whom is this made so? What kind of people are those who would like to play a game like this where Anne fucks everyone in sight but to avoid her fucking Martin? That makes no sense! Once you had Anne fuck Martin in the shower as he first visited and MC saw that and after Anne allowed Martin to touch her butt on beach (which was clearly marked as being the option to set up martincheat as true) there should be no situation or option anymore along the game that would exclude sex with Martin. But for no ideea what fuckin reasons that set variable is permanently changed to false. I remember I ven had to load a renpy file from someone to be able to set "martincheat" to true in Ch11. Is this again necessary for Ch12? I can't play the game this way.. And Sjoher's cheat mode doesn't work for me in Ch 12 either. I get an error (I posted it on your cheat thread, Sjoher). I don't know what to do anymore. I played Ch 12 so as i could, with no sex with Martin but .. THAT PAINS! I get also no option for sex with Victoria. And also no sex scene with luke (or luke and alan). I must play as if i'm some kind of a monk who doesn't want to see sex.. BUT I'M NOT! That's terrible! Can somebody help somehow? Maybe a save whhich would lead to a fuckin ADULT development in Ch12 or maybe a fix for the cheat? Thanks in advance for any help. This game kills me by every single update but I just love this fuckin' slut-lady Anne so .. I must go on!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
mizilic Your pain shines through dude. I get you. I also can't get the martin stuff, but I think we just need to chill. It is clearly a bug, and hopefully it will get fixed. I also "love this fuckin' slut-lady Anne"! Hang in there!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The only hope at this time would be the cheat mode.. so Sjoher, please wake up and check it:)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Looks like I need to create a seperate Anne-Martin Walkthrough.... give me the weekend to look into it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Looks like I need to create a seperate Anne-Martin Walkthrough.... give me the weekend to look into it.
A walkthrough wouldnt help if the respective scenes or the options (triggers) that generate those scenes just don't appear.. I think your cheat mode would be the only solution at this time but as I said, for me the cheat mode doesn't work in Ch12. I get error message when i click on cheat.. If you could fix that, a separate Anne-Martin walkthrough would not be necesary.. With your cheat we can set any variable to what we need it to be set and play those scenes.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I post my error message here also coz maybe you don't have time to check your cheat thread :)

Cheat doesn't work for me. When I click cheats at the beginning of Ch 12, I get this error message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SjoherMOD/Cheats.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SjoherMOD/Cheats.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\!  TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SjoherMOD/Cheats.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 12 
Fri May 22 14:45:04 2020

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I post my error message here also coz maybe you don't have time to check your cheat thread :)

Cheat doesn't work for me. When I click cheats at the beginning of Ch 12, I get this error message:
---- snip-----
Looks like I forgot to include the image :D

Just put this image in to the mod folder or create your own image ;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Looks like I forgot to include the image :D

Just put this image in to the mod folder or create your own image ;)
Yes OK but it wasn't only that and it was in fact MY FAULT! When unzipping i got a folder with another folder inside and I should have put that SUBFOLDER in "game" but I put the whole folder with its subfolder in there and so a lot of files were not found :) sorry.. cheat works !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moudy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't get why a walk-through is even needed honestly...if it's a character in the game (street vendor/bum/someone she saw once in college/little children) she's going to fuck them, regardless if hubby wants it or not.

Edit: as for who her "bull" will be, it's whoever is in her eyesight, as long as it isn't her husband.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
CORRECTION: Cheat works now but just in the sense that it opens without an error BUT.. I set all the variables as requested and I still DON'T GET the dialogue at the beginning of Ch12 about Anne cheating or not with Martin and the following sex scene Anne- Matin which, according to the rpy should take place in the plane I turned all that mentions Martin in the cheat to true, i turned all boys and all girls to true but .. still NO FUCKIN FUCK WITH MARTIN! NEVER! makes me CRAZYYYYYYY! It appears that the variables I set in the cheat are somehow NOT SAVED because if i scroll back and check them there where i set them they don't show the changes i made but the default in which almost everything is false...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The requirement for that dialogue about cheating or not with Martin is "if v11_emma:" but I don't have an option in the cheat to set "v11_emma" to true, just to set emma generally to true, which I did. But that was obviously not enough..

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
The requirement for that dialogue about cheating or not with Martin is "if v11_emma:" but I don't have an option in the cheat to set "v11_emma" to true, just to set emma generally to true, which I did. But that was obviously not enough..
So first off, the way renpy works is that if you change some variables/flags, they will work from that point. If you move the dialog forward one and then scroll back to the previous dialog, it will change all variables/flags to the point how it was when that screen/dialog started

The newest version should have v11_emma
Open cheat menu -> Others -> Chapter 11 -> Emma Met.

I'll just create a save file for you over the weekend (don't have time at the moment) that has all the required flags/variables to get all the martin dialogs/scenes as well as a walkthrough how to access it all.

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I love the premise of the game and I truly think as a NTR fan that there should be many more games like this. (Obviously) Nevertheless there are a few things, that kinda leave me with mixed feelings and I don't know if I will ever continue playing this.

- A few gameplay bugs occoured in my playthrough (up to chapter 12) but in all honesty this game is pretty polished regarding them. Some animations though seem very off and have visual bugs. Some of the images seem buggy as there the clothes are not aligned to the bodies.
- The sex scenes in their core are pretty basic. Some variation would really help. On top of that the dialogue in the sex scenes is not really creative. "OOHH. Yeah. FUCK ME. MAKE ME CUM! I'M CUMMMMINNNG!!" Which brings me to the next point.
- I really get, that you don't want to read too much text in these kind of adult games, but in this it is just so quickly written and uncreative and repetitive, that it really destroys the immersion.
- I like the ideas and situations the dev creates in this game. Though I have to say it doesn't strikes my taste that much. Mostly its basic fucking and he tries to get a little bit of some fetishes in there.
- In my opinion there are too many characters in the game. It kind of comes to your wife fucking everybody there is and you as MC doing pretty much the same (as long as you don't choose not to). It would have been better, if there are fewer and better fleshed out characters and deeper storylines.

All in all the game concentrates too much on quantity. It's by all means not a bad game. One of the best NTR-centred games in fact. This is my opinion and I hope nobody takes offense in it. If the dev reads this: Please continue doing games!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I love the premise of the game and I truly think as a NTR fan that there should be many more games like this. (Obviously) Nevertheless there are a few things, that kinda leave me with mixed feelings and I don't know if I will ever continue playing this.

- A few gameplay bugs occoured in my playthrough (up to chapter 12) but in all honesty this game is pretty polished regarding them. Some animations though seem very off and have visual bugs. Some of the images seem buggy as there the clothes are not aligned to the bodies.
- The sex scenes in their core are pretty basic. Some variation would really help. On top of that the dialogue in the sex scenes is not really creative. "OOHH. Yeah. FUCK ME. MAKE ME CUM! I'M CUMMMMINNNG!!" Which brings me to the next point.
- I really get, that you don't want to read too much text in these kind of adult games, but in this it is just so quickly written and uncreative and repetitive, that it really destroys the immersion.
- I like the ideas and situations the dev creates in this game. Though I have to say it doesn't strikes my taste that much. Mostly its basic fucking and he tries to get a little bit of some fetishes in there.
- In my opinion there are too many characters in the game. It kind of comes to your wife fucking everybody there is and you as MC doing pretty much the same (as long as you don't choose not to). It would have been better, if there are fewer and better fleshed out characters and deeper storylines.

All in all the game concentrates too much on quantity. It's by all means not a bad game. One of the best NTR-centred games in fact. This is my opinion and I hope nobody takes offense in it. If the dev reads this: Please continue doing games!
You are basically right except for one thig: stop using the term NTR! Nobody steals your woman here! This is not NTR and we are not in a japan manga or hentai game! Start finaly talking about what this game is about: "hot wife", "open relationship", "swinging" "voyeurism", "cheating", to some degree (and by your choice) "cuckolding" but just stop using that fuckin' childish cartoon term "NTR! We are not in Japan .. at least most of us aren't..

Reactions: SoiCowboy

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So first off, the way renpy works is that if you change some variables/flags, they will work from that point. If you move the dialog forward one and then scroll back to the previous dialog, it will change all variables/flags to the point how it was when that screen/dialog started

The newest version should have v11_emma
Open cheat menu -> Others -> Chapter 11 -> Emma Met.

I'll just create a save file for you over the weekend (don't have time at the moment) that has all the required flags/variables to get all the martin dialogs/scenes as well as a walkthrough how to access it all.
First of all: Thanks for all your hard and GOOD work!
I didn't want to go back to Ch 11 in order to set a variable which should trigger something in Ch 12.. I thought if i set that variable in Ch 12 i get the expected result in Ch 12.. It was my understanding that the cheat works that way, and i think it should work that way :).. Because how would i know where i must go back to set that if i need it HERE in Ch 12? Does that mean that there may be things for which i must return to Ch 4 or 5 and set them there to true or false in order for the respective trigger to work in Ch 12? And if yes, how would i know where to go to set them?

EDIT:
The way the cheat works now is perfect for someone who starts playing the game now from the beginning and can set all values in the cheat as needed while he goes on. But most of us here and also most of the patreon guys just wait 1 month or 2 for a new update and when that update goes out they jump ON IT to play it.. they don't play the game from the beginning again.. Therefore I think that if a scene in the newest chapter needs a certain value in order to happen , THAT value should be listed among the others listed for THAT CHAPTER, in this case "v11_emma" should be listed in the category "Others> Ch12" where we should be able to set it like all other variables to true or false depending on what's needed for a certain scene to happen.

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
First of all: Thanks for all your hard and GOOD work!
I didn't want to go back to Ch 11 in order to set a variable which should trigger something in Ch 12.. I thought if i set that variable in Ch 12 i get the expected result in Ch 12.. It was my understanding that the cheat works that way, and i think it should work that way :).. Because how would i know where i must go back to set that if i need it HERE in Ch 12? Does that mean that there may be things for which i must return to Ch 4 or 5 and set them there to true or false in order for the respective trigger to work in Ch 12? And if yes, how would i know where to go to set them?
So the way I built that system up is, in what chapter was the variable/flag was introduced and used... for example, v11_emma is introduced in version(chapter)11, v6nicfuck is from version(chapter)6, v3_sex is from version(chapter) 3 and so forth.

Also, the way this game works is that sometimes you can have sex with someone but get to it from 2-3 different senarios. For example with Martin and Anne, you will get different scenes and/or dialog depending on if you tell the MC about it or not. Predicting every way that users can get to it is insane and not easily implemented.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I understand very well that this cheat is "work in progress" and I repeat , it's a damn good work, mostly for such a complicated game! Therefore I try as always to help you by signaling some possible places where it may still be buggy or may still need some improvement (as I did above). Now since i did decide to use the "Scene Unlocker" in order to see the millions of scenes that i missed while playing this game, I'd like to give you some observations related to this function of your cheat, knowing very well that, as you repeatedly stated, this part is still in development! But that's exactly why my comments may be helpful :)

What i saw first after starting to use the "Scene Unlocker" was that I got exactly there where the Martin- Anne fuck scenes start, be that real time or as story told to the MC. That was great! But then i tried the Anne-Danny scenes coz i didn't even know who the fuck Danny is and wanted to find out :) And there we have like 5 different scenes depending on ass fuck or not, which is in fact also great.. just that.. this time each version starts in the morning when MC wakes up with a toothake and in order to see each of them i must go 5 times through the whole morning with calling the dentist, going there.. speaking to the receptionist .. to the dentist and so on. That is just like in the JDMOD and after seeing by Martin-Anne that you can do that better, I just wish you could do it ALWAYS that way, which is: go directly to the respective scene :)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You are basically right except for one thig: stop using the term NTR! Nobody steals your woman here! This is not NTR and we are not in a japan manga or hentai game! Start finaly talking about what this game is about: "hot wife", "open relationship", "swinging" "voyeurism", "cheating", to some degree (and by your choice) "cuckolding" but just stop using that fuckin' childish cartoon term "NTR! We are not in Japan .. at least most of us aren't..
I know what you mean. But NTR is just a common term. About stealing your wife: Cheating is kinda just that.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes