AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Some folks been complaining about that since ch2 :ROFLMAO:...
But they still come baaaack
It's not really so much a complaint as it is a statement. I'll come back for the next release as well, but I think the story could have more impact if they weren't just giving in without restraint.
It's also the first comment I've made on the game I think.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There were at least 3 or so MCxAnne sex scenes this update, what are you on about?
I should have written it out better, it was the progression of less and less from her...last few nights, or even the last week or so, she only offered a hand job, and the last night before end of current version, she just fell asleep w/out any story from her "fun" time. To my mind, she's getting more distant, and offering less details unless prodded by the husband. Her sort of pushing him to screw his ex seems to me that she's trying to push him away. I keep sending MC home at lunch expecting to see her getting caught banging his dad, I think it's a matter of time before it all blows up on her/MC.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game is basically the opposite of Project Hot Wife, in that this game progressed too quickly while PHW is really slow. Early on Anne was hesitant, but very quickly went all in. That caused a lot of potential story/character development to go out the window.

The email tasks early on were interesting, but now they simply aren't. Anne has already done basically everything that could be in an email. This game also has too many random one-off characters that are just there for Anne to bang. You can eliminate half the characters and it'd make the game better, instead of one-off events with randoms like the car salesman or whoever use that time for some development with one of the "main" characters, Martin, Ryan etc.

Reactions: armion82

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This game also has too many random one-off characters that are just there for Anne to bang.
I agree wholeheartedly. Since I don't play these games all in one go, whenever I return I had a hard time remember who and what they were all about. This problem is exacerbated by the fact that many of them are shallow, one-dimensional characters with essentially no character background that had minimum story impact. They're forgettable characters that didn't leave an impression.

Don't get me wrong, one-off characters for the quick, fuck-of-the-day moments aren't necessary bad of themselves, but only if used sparingly. This way their moment in the sun would be quite striking or attention-grabbing, and could emphasis those moments where the couple have reached a new turning point or milestone.

However, seeing how the game has progressed as far as it did, I'd instead welcome the inclusion of a new, in-game button to help players to refresh their memories. This button could be called "Characters" or something similar, and details who they are, when they were encountered, and what did s/he do with our protagonists thus far. And if there are repeat encounters or if the relationships between those characters and the couple evolves, then they would be reflected in this section with updated notes to the respective character. Heck, it could even show a simple stat like how many times that particular character "banged" either one of the couple.

Some kind of dossier would be nice, is all, considering the vast cast within this game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I agree wholeheartedly. Since I don't play these games all in one go, whenever I return I had a hard time remember who and what they were all about. This problem is exacerbated by the fact that many of them are shallow, one-dimensional characters with essentially no character background that had minimum story impact. They're forgettable characters that didn't leave an impression.

Don't get me wrong, one-off characters for the quick, fuck-of-the-day moments aren't necessary bad of themselves, but only if used sparingly. This way their moment in the sun would be quite striking or attention-grabbing, and could emphasis those moments where the couple have reached a new turning point or milestone.

However, seeing how the game has progressed as far as it did, I'd instead welcome the inclusion of a new, in-game button to help players to refresh their memories. This button could be called "Characters" or something similar, and details who they are, when they were encountered, and what did s/he do with our protagonists thus far. And if there are repeat encounters or if the relationships between those characters and the couple evolves, then they would be reflected in this section with updated notes to the respective character. Heck, it could even show a simple stat like how many times that particular character "banged" either one of the couple.

Some kind of dossier would be nice, is all, considering the vast cast within this game.
JDMOD has a TAC mod that does organize all the encounters with the characters. It's on Patreon now but should become available here eventually. I found it while playing v11 and figured out there was plenty of content I had never ran across.

Instead of adding more characters, have the email suggest she invite over all of the characters who live locally she banged thus far for a night of debauchery with the MC getting sloppy sixteenths. :ROFLMAO:

Invite mom over, too.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
my thoughts of how this game could end :

MC comes home early from work,or eats lunch at home, and hears moaning in the bedroom.
As he sneaks in he sees Anne fucking either Dre,Ryan or Martin (all paths covered ;) )
At first he gets aroused but then he hears Anne saying that she loves the one she is fucking and prefer him over the MC.
These words sends the MC over the edge.
He trows them out of his house and divorces Anne.
He happily continues his life with either Kelsey,Nicole or Emma
And Anne? .......Nobody cares :ROFLMAO:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
ohhhh.... I get it now... you are right... it's literally impossible to have $v11_fri_beach = True as well as $tues_coffee = True unless you cheat.
(it confused me because I thought first that v11_fri_beach was just a label, but it's actually a flag).

Mircom3D ... another bug for you to fix ;)

Hahahaha you and me both I guess :D
Yes, it's not exactly easy at that point, there are two variables $v11_fribeach and $v11_fri_beach and v11_fri_beach is also used as a label.

By the way, are you just looking foe errors or are you modding as well?
I'm trying to change the storyline a bit to my liking.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That pussy gets used more than a two dollar hooker in the worst part of town, not worth even as a side piece.
When I wrote that I knew I was going to get a reply. :)

But really, if we want to totally disrespect the cunt, let's have a fucking huge gang bang on the bitch. And let's have Martin get cucked this time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rusar

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
When I wrote that I knew I was going to get a reply. :)

But really, if we want to totally disrespect the cunt, let's have a fucking huge gang bang on the bitch. And let's have Martin get cucked this time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would like to see the husband get so tired of her whoring, that he sets her up for a gang bang with everyone she's been with, then after, throw divorce papers in her face, and kick her out...that or sell her to an abusive pimp in Japan, declare her dead, and collect life insurance money and marry Emma...:devilish:

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Yes, it's not exactly easy at that point, there are two variables $v11_fribeach and $v11_fri_beach and v11_fri_beach is also used as a label.

By the way, are you just looking foe errors or are you modding as well?
I'm trying to change the storyline a bit to my liking.
I'm just improving my cheatmod by users request at this point, as well as trying to mainstream it so I can use the same foundation for other games.

If you need any help, want to team up or something, just send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I would like to see the husband get so tired of her whoring, that he sets her up for a gang bang with everyone she's been with, then after, throw divorce papers in her face, and kick her out...that or sell her to an abusive pimp in Japan, declare her dead, and collect life insurance money and marry Emma...:devilish:

Jeez, dude, if you don't like the game just don't play it. They are consensually exploring their sexuality. She is doing nothing wrong, and the MC so loves his wife that he wants her to have as much happiness as possible while himself finding it a turn on. He should be encouraging her to be as big of a slut as she can be - to let loose and have as much pleasure as possible. She should be having more sex - not less - and he should be getting a kick out of her enjoying herself and be cheering her on.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Jeez, dude, if you don't like the game just don't play it. They are consensually exploring their sexuality. She is doing nothing wrong, and the MC so loves his wife that he wants her to have as much happiness as possible while himself finding it a turn on. He should be encouraging her to be as big of a slut as she can be - to let loose and have as much pleasure as possible. She should be having more sex - not less - and he should be getting a kick out of her enjoying herself and be cheering her on.
Agreeed !!! Remember this is the MC's fetish ! He loves to be there to share her ..... Or just here about it. He loves is wife ....tells her at any occasion that he does. She also loves him also. Kinda of a odd pair.. but it works for them. I enjoy seeing what they do next also. Why take this down a dark path. As was said in the above post. If this kind of play bothers you.... don't play the game.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Mircom3D I found another bug for you while working on my cheat mod....

In chapter 8 you define $ zarah = False in the init part, making it a flag instead of a variable with a number attached to it.
In chapter 10 line 3215 you have an option that if zarah is 2 or higher that option will appear. However, since you can nowhere raise zarahs stat, it's impossible to ever get this option. (Probably supposed to be if zarah = True)

Reactions: Mircom3D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mircom3D I found another bug for you while working on my cheat mod....

In chapter 8 you define $ zarah = False in the init part, making it a flag instead of a variable with a number attached to it.
In chapter 10 line 3215 you have an option that if zarah is 2 or higher that option will appear. However, since you can nowhere raise zarahs stat, it's impossible to ever get this option. (Probably supposed to be if zarah = True)
A flag is a variable. You should say "making it a boolean instead of an int".

Yes, I know a flag can be part of a larger variable. Work with me here, you pedant! :p

• Haha
Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
A flag is a variable. You should say "making it a boolean instead of an int".

Yes, I know a flag can be part of a larger variable. Work with me here, you pedant! :p
You are 100% right..... I'll give you that bragging moment ;)

I'm so used to Renpy code at this point talking about flags and variables instead of boolean and int I just simply forgot

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You are 100% right..... I'll give you that bragging moment ;)

I'm so used to Renpy code at this point talking about flags and variables instead of boolean and int I just simply forgot
BTW, the 9 point answer wasn't directed at YOU; it was directed at the expected "but a flag isn't always a variable" response from someone trying to yank my chain! :p

• Haha
Reactions: moudy
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes