Dec 9, 2020
Knows boss watched her play with herself fully naked on camera..
4 days later.. honey I popped my tits to tease my boss while he was watching on camera!..
go on!...
oh honey I wasn't comfortable showing more......
ookay.....

Flashes vag to multiple people, flashes tits to multiple people, goes nude for everyone multiple places, lets old man finger bang her, lets multiple people get handsy, sucks off pool bartender in broad daylight, but the moment husband gets a blow job.. gets mad as hell! :rolleyes:

Damn man, I really don't understand how it's appealing to marry a hot wife only to try and convince her to whore herself out to every guy under the sun including her boss and brother, while also getting side pussy. Going back to my lane. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heymanniceshot

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Has the dev spoken of how close this game is to completion?
There are so many branches, I am not sure how the developer can end anytime soon. Anne seems to still have more sessions and at some point decisions regarding Martin, Dre, Phil, Malcolm, Luke and Alan, ...... while the MC sees to be getting busier at work with a few options of his own and they have another island vacation coming up soon. I seem to recall that the developer may have some more time to spend doing game work.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
1 day updates makes me sad, but it beats not getting any updates.
I have to accept it.
Look forward to playing more when the next update comes out.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I tried it. WTF....wife screw around with other guys but caught me getting bj from other woman- game over?!?!?!

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Having discovered this and really enjoyed the whole concenpt, im kind of curious if pregenacy will be on the horizon, having noticed going from chap 1 to current, only about 5-6 people came in her ... and the doctor visit was very ... inclusive too .. just wondering if its for future update? (also found an ending but appears no pictures for it)

Reactions: blaqkthespian

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I tried it. WTF....wife screw around with other guys but caught me getting bj from other woman- game over?!?!?!
There is a sentinel about the relation with your wife and about the other characteristic of your game route, in the upper left corner in the game. If your retaion point is low, than your game would end perhaps quickly.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
yes the game is designed to play cuck, wanted to play for threesomes or swing but you are forced to be cuckold or get a game over
The main ideology of the game perhaps a mutual consent between Anne and MC. Lacking consent put an end to game too. The consent is measured by the points of relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The main ideology of the game perhaps a mutual consent between Anne and MC. Lacking consent put an end to game too. The consent is measured by the points of relationship.
The main idea is to let her do whatever she wants.

Doesn;t need to have his consent, she's free to cheat if she wants to. In fact if you get the scene where she does cheat on her husband with his friend and you catch them, she makes her husband feel guilty about it and he basically bitches out and lets her do what she wants.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes