Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like .. you let your spouse have her flirts and banters and one time stands ..
but unless you talk a bout it or thiese practices impairs on your good vibes schedule,
what you do not know cannot hurt you, right?

The thing both can argue about is talking about their deeds and being happy 4 their time together.

Does anyone immagine a faithful trophy wife anymore?

The main idea is to let her do whatever she wants.

Doesn;t need to have his consent, she's free to cheat if she wants to. In fact if you get the scene where she does cheat on her husband with his friend and you catch them, she makes her husband feel guilty about it and he basically bitches out and lets her do what she wants.

D

Deleted member 2867548

Actual cuckold game. Interesting. Can't wait to see the reactions of community to this :D
Not a bad game but I think this chick was always a slut and she was just looking for an excuse to bang a bunch of strange dudes... He was played...lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like .. you let your spouse have her flirts and banters and one time stands ..
but unless you talk a bout it or thiese practices impairs on your good vibes schedule,
what you do not know cannot hurt you, right?

The thing both can argue about is talking about their deeds and being happy 4 their time together.

Does anyone immagine a faithful trophy wife anymore?
I'm just waiting for the inevitable break up.

If we put this in IRL light, she'd probably spend a few years sleeping around until age started catching up to her then she'd desperately try and find a man/woman/anything available to latch onto so she isn't alone where she'd still be treated as a walking sex toy.

Worst case scenario but i've seen it happen to the .... hotwifers .... i've known.

Best case is she ends up with one of the guys she's banging. Won't be one of the young studs, while they are attracted to her she is a fucktoy and not what they will settle down with. They are more than happy to bang another mans wife but don't want to settle down with the easy ride. More likely it will be one of the old men, won't be the MC's dad, he'll move on once the appeal of banging his sons girl wears off and she's single.

As for him, he'll probably ruin every relationship he ever gets in trying to do this again. He already has a track record for losing women to his dad.

Game wise I hope things turn out better.

They are still going to split, don't see how they can have any other outcome at this point. Sooner or later he's going to want kids and the high chance of it being another mans would put strain on any relationship regardless of whether they have consent to sleep around.

Raising another mans kid aint east for anyone, all the respect in the world for the step dads that try out there. Joining a ready made family is one thing, he'd be trying to start his own family but won't be able to because she's having a family with another man.

I really want it all to have a happy ending whether they stay together or not but with so much shit going on it's hard to see.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, I haven't played this in a long time. I just wanted to ask what the difference is between Ann cheating on her husband or not. Will she fuck everyone anyway, or does it really change anything?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dr manhattan needs to manifest out of all that shagging ... he been gone too long cowering in the cosmos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. does this make your mind up?
The revamp will fix this but as in real life, just because you are faithful to your wife doesn’t mean she will remain faithful to you. Some other decisions may cause her to cheat.
Not really, I have the guy fucking his wifes friend and a couple of girls from the office.

Time and place.

Doesn;t need to have his consent, she's free to cheat if she wants to. In fact if you get the scene where she does cheat on her husband with his friend and you catch them, she makes her husband feel guilty about it and he basically bitches out and lets her do what she wants.
Sorry, I haven't played this in a long time. I just wanted to ask what the difference is between Ann cheating on her husband or not. Will she fuck everyone anyway, or does it really change anything?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update was very hot and sexy, much better than the last one. However, I really want to know what happened with Anna and Emma if mc does not join them. Microm please tell us. Maybe someone can relay this message on Patreon

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

Yes,..."what she wants"...So she can avoid the affairs with the father of MC, with the old fart neigbour, and with some other men. But MC has to please Anne too. I'm at the middle of the cheating route, with 15 points of relationship. A high relation point would lead to a happy ending.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
What decisions are required to get the cowboys scene? I am not able to trigger it with any of my saves...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What decisions are required to get the cowboys scene? I am not able to trigger it with any of my saves...
According to the script you should have a choice on Wednesday nightout during the dance. You get the option to choose who Anne should tease. You need to choose the band.
Code:
 "So who was it that you were trying to tease?  Who's attention were you after?"
    menu:
        "The old man!":
            $ v13_wed_oldman = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The fat guy!":
            $ v13_wed_fatguy = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The bartender!":
            $ v13_wed_bartender = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The Band!":
           $ v13_wed_theband = True
           jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "No one in particular!":
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

this scene you're talking about, is it in this latest update from the game or sometime earlier?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Thursday] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

Base Game

Original PC Size: 3.76 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.74 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.47 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.46 GB

Update Only (Ch. 13 Thursday)

Original PC Patch Size: 367.57 MB
Original MAC Patch Size: 367.61 MB

Compressed PC Patch Size: 71.1 MB
Compressed MAC Patch Size: 71.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes