niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Boring. Repetitive. What is new under the sun. No anal? Pretty bland. All kiddy arms. No sorry. Bye.
there is anal, probably you played faithfull path, if she cheat she try with a guy at beach, then at dentist and didlo in shower for now

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
So i guess Anne hit rock bottom. Objectively speaking, the only things missing are just the unwashed homeless gangbang and bestiality events. Maybe some midget boning but, having midgets sporting the same ultra penis everyone seems to be wearing around Anne, might feel a tad unrealistic.

Xyzx

Nov 6, 2018
At this point cheating is pointless she can fuck anyone, it would be cool if the MC comes to terms that he doesn’t want her fucking other guys. Now the only thing Anne can do is go behind his back. That would be a good step in the story.

Reactions: peas

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
So i guess Anne hit rock bottom. Objectively speaking, the only things missing are just the unwashed homeless gangbang and bestiality events. Maybe some midget boning but, having midgets sporting the same ultra penis everyone seems to be wearing around Anne, might feel a tad unrealistic.
Isn't that kind of the main idea? We were not looking at Anne being a saint, were we?

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
Played game for some time, opened several scenes, but there is no sound in the game of any kind. Is it my pc issue or this game have no sounds?

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all ! Is there a gallery viewer for the game ? Did 3 playthroughs but based on the images, I'm missing a lot of scenes and I can't seem to trigger them.
For exemple, what kind of variables do you need to have her tell about her spa day ?
Thx in advance

Reactions: ant007 and Nadiel

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Thursday was awsome! We got a sex call with Ryan, some MC sex with bosses wife, Greg came over for lunch, and for the main course the pizza guy. Your option of threesome, Anne giving analligus, or cumswapping with MC. Did anyone else find something I was missing? Still never found out what happened with Anne and Emma if MC doesnt go to the bar with them.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
So for my first playthrough I chose to never touch another girl. There were two instances where there were inconsistencies. Once the MC was lying with Anne and he said "Does she know about me fooling around?", and the second she asked "Well you've fooled around too haven't you?" and the MC says "Yes, maybe a couple of times". I never touched anything (and I didn't swing either).

I also played with her love stat at -7 the whole time just about, I'm very confident it had the opposite effect that I had intended. I'm going to play again with high affection and fuck as many people as possible this time :geek:

Reactions: ant007
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes