WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So for my first playthrough I chose to never touch another girl. There were two instances where there were inconsistencies. Once the MC was lying with Anne and he said "Does she know about me fooling around?", and the second she asked "Well you've fooled around too haven't you?" and the MC says "Yes, maybe a couple of times". I never touched anything (and I didn't swing either).

I also played with her love stat at -7 the whole time just about, I'm very confident it had the opposite effect that I had intended. I'm going to play again with high affection and fuck as many people as possible this time :geek:
Yeah, those have been discussed before. There are several inconsistencies that could use a bit of clean-up. The instance you mentioned caused me to go in a re-write that part of the script. :)

In regard to the number rating...looking at the code I see only a couple of times it actually comes into play. I think the dev started it with the intention of using it, but then abandoned the concept later on.

Reactions: Kaparzo and Lou111
D

Deleted member 2867548

Thursday was awsome! We got a sex call with Ryan, some MC sex with bosses wife, Greg came over for lunch, and for the main course the pizza guy. Your option of threesome, Anne giving analligus, or cumswapping with MC. Did anyone else find something I was missing? Still never found out what happened with Anne and Emma if MC doesnt go to the bar with them.
They rpobably found the biggest, blackest, MOFOs and screwed the shit out of them...lol

Reactions: Kaparzo

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: Download (everything up to and including Chapter 12)
  • Part 2: Download (everything from Chapter 13 onwards)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1.
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.01.2021 ( Chapter 13 Thursday)
i cant follow. i only download the part 2 and i cant play it.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
People be like Anne is a total slut and will fuck anything and I’m like you are the one who decides that? I realize now for a while my game probably plays a little different from how you guys play it but don’t blame a game character for who she is when you’re the one who decided she becomes like that. Like what?

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
They shouldn't be shouting! In nearly every. Line of dialogue!

Seriously, there's more exclamation points than periods in ch 12. That reads as everyone being really happy and cheerful in everything they say, or everyone constantly shouting at each other.

Also, I love how many people seem surprised that your wife is a slut in the game that's specifically about turning your wife into a slut.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Update Only:
What is this update for? I'm sorry for the lack of understanding, but it serves to be released along with Version: Chapter 13 Thursday by any chance, is that it? Or it is only for those who already have version 13 and then just put the update would be this. :unsure:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i cant follow. i only download the part 2 and i cant play it.
i can't explain it better than i already did.
play Part 1, export your game state at the very end and import it in Part 2 to start Part2.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Pretty good game, I've advanced a lot. The only problem I have is how Anne's lips are rendered, look kinda bad, as if they didn't load correctly.

(P.S. I don't know if its because of the specific choices I made but as the 'story' progresses I've couldn't help but notice how Anne's love for the MC seems to become indifferent bit by bit{very little bits})

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(P.S. I don't know if its because of the specific choices I made but as the 'story' progresses I've couldn't help but notice how Anne's love for the MC seems to become indifferent bit by bit{very little bits})
A few of us have pointed out that as it has gone on they look less like a couple.

Even on the most faithful playthrough they look more like fuck buddies than a married couple supposedly in love by the time this update started.

There is a scene at one point where she sees one of the men she's having sex with, runs up to him and jumps into his arms for a kiss and a hug. She had more romance in that 1 scene with a guy she's fucking on the side than she has with her husband in the last 4 or 5 updates combined.

I'm not complaining about the game, I quite enjoy it, I just don't see how long they will last as a couple when she shows more affection to the guys she's banging than she does to the guy she's supposedly "in love" with.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes