dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I just played from start to finish trying to avoid as much BBC as possible and swinging and with a relationship in the 20's and they make love quite a bit of the time. I didn't avoid Martin, I suspect they would seem even more faithful if you opted out of some of the sex scenes also. (Stay home instead of meeting Phil or the swingers) OTOH, isn't getting the MC and Anne involved with as many partners the whole idea? In the story arc with the MC can have unprotected sex with Victoria, why do I have a feeling that story arc may end with the MC moving in with Victoria to help raise their child.

Dec 27, 2018
I have never managed to get the Victoria scene or the 2 newest beach scenes seriously need a walk through luckily it’s one of the hottest games around so replay not a problem

Nov 11, 2018
Man I'm so pissed. I'm missing scenes in every update now. Couldn't get the Boss's wife scene, nor the cunswapping scene and the problem is you can't even tell that you've missed a scene. I hope someone just share his save after every 1/2 updates so that idiots like me don't miss out. I'm so pissed

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Man I'm so pissed. I'm missing scenes in every update now. Couldn't get the Boss's wife scene, nor the cunswapping scene and the problem is you can't even tell that you've missed a scene. I hope someone just share his save after every 1/2 updates so that idiots like me don't miss out. I'm so pissed
to get the bosses wife you have to sat at work in sted going with anna

Reactions: Barack Osama99

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Anybody know what the criteria is to getting the foursome scene on the beach with January, Liz and the random girl, I see the images in the folder and I have 3 different playthroughs but none let that scenario happen, just wandering what you have to do to get it or if it's not in the game yet?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
A few of us have pointed out that as it has gone on they look less like a couple.

Even on the most faithful playthrough they look more like fuck buddies than a married couple supposedly in love by the time this update started.
Indeed, the game is very good and although I like this whole 'plot' I would appreciate some lewd hand-holding every now and then between husband and wife, if you know what I mean.. :devilish: .
But even then, seeing how the 'romance' decreased from the first chapter to now, the true end will probably be 'true ntr', considering Anne's slutty demeanor and all it turned from 'my slut' to 'everyone's slut'.
(not that I'm complaining but well, I admit it is a little thorn on my side)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There are multiple routes with corresponding scenes. You won't get them all in a single playthrough. Even then you sometimes have choices between scenes. The "band" scene, for example, can't be seen if you went to the mall. It gets tedious, but if you want to see them all you have to keep good notes and play out all the choices.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
So I finally decided to give this a go and was quite enjoying it until you had to choose a lover for your wife. Now I wasn't all that bothered with Anne having one night stands but taking on lovers was too much for me (not into emotional sharing at all).
Would've been great to have had the option for Anne not taking on any lovers and just continue having one night stands and stranger sex, but you can't please everyone :).
I also think the speed at which Anne goes from being unsure about this to slut is kinda ridiculous (I think Anne should've expressed more doubt over her actions e.g the bj & being fingered to orgasm by the old fart at the bar).
Glad that I tried but wasn't for me.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
So I finally decided to give this a go and was quite enjoying it until you had to choose a lover for your wife. Now I wasn't all that bothered with Anne having one night stands but taking on lovers was too much for me (not into emotional sharing at all).
Would've been great to have had the option for Anne not taking on any lovers and just continue having one night stands and stranger sex, but you can't please everyone :).
I also think the speed at which Anne goes from being unsure about this to slut is kinda ridiculous (I think Anne should've expressed more doubt over her actions e.g the bj & being fingered to orgasm by the old fart at the bar).
Glad that I tried but wasn't for me.
You could have told her no when she asked about the old guy at the bar. They did go to a Caribbean Resort for those kinds of things though. The MC can have a threesome on Friday Night if he stays out without Anne and has a choice of two different women if you choose them. On that last Night, Anne can have Cornell, two guys from the beach, or the girl from the bar.

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
I hope I'm not being annoying and it doesn't count as spam yet.
But I feel like I'm on a crusade for more pregnancy risk talk and thematization of birth control in games like this.

As I said in the threat of "JOHN" it is quite simple to put something like this in. All it takes is a few lines of text.
It doesn't have to be a confirmed or visible pregnancy, it's enough to talk about the possibility.

Maybe Anne asks not to come inside her when she is cheating because she is not on the pill.
Maybe Frank doesn't even know she's off the pill.
Maybe he had a vasectomy and she didn't have to worry about pregnancy until now.

Broken condoms, accidental creampies, there are so many possibilities and I'm sure there is quite a large fan group for this.
There have been requests and posts on the topic in this thread back in March.

With little effort you could possibly expand your target group (Patreon = cash) considerably ;)

Just my two cents... again :)

Cheers

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
You could have told her no when she asked about the old guy at the bar. They did go to a Caribbean Resort for those kinds of things though. The MC can have a threesome on Friday Night if he stays out without Anne and has a choice of two different women if you choose them. On that last Night, Anne can have Cornell, two guys from the beach, or the girl from the bar.
I can't remember if you had the option to say no to the old fart, but even then I would've liked to have seen some self-reflection from Anne.
The fact they went on holiday with this intent is irrelevant to me as it's the time frame I had an issue with. Hell, they return from holiday and a week later start talking about a new place so Anne could invite her friends/lover/whatever to stay, crazy fast.
What I meant by choosing a lover was when Anne was staying at her parent's house you had to set her on either the step brother Eric's path or Dre's.

Last edited:

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
You can find the gallery within the files I believe if you really want to see what you miss. It’s a lot of images but it’s there.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Dug this last update, but with the Anne cheating route I wish there was more thought bubbles about what she thinks she's doing and acknowledgment of her wrongness like the chatting with Ryan and texting with her "daddy". That's hot stuff without even having to create graphics to go with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes