ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The update before the last one was good, we saw them loving each other like a real married couple, not like a bunch of fuckbuddies who doesn't really give a fuck about each other, it was a good change and i hope it will stay like this.

Reactions: nikxxx and vol333

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Neither, when they see who the boss is on the plane, both Emma and Anne compare notes and say that Martin is the best ever. Since she's cheating, the MC doesn't know (yet)
I had a question regarding the cheating path I was warned during the beach event so I wanted to see the content and went on that path after sometime in Stat Anne faithfulness was "false" but after time it changed backed to "true" not sure how but events of cheating behind MC back with Martin continues shouldn't it still be false ?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
The update before the last one was good, we saw them loving each other like a real married couple, not like a bunch of fuckbuddies who doesn't really give a fuck about each other, it was a good change and i hope it will stay like this.
Yeah I liked that as well at the start of the story it was like they both were doing stuff for each other and there relationship but along the way it started to seem that they were kinda moving away from that, more like just increasing the number of people they been with..so this coming back to the start was nice..I guess that how the developer might be planning the move towards the end like coming back together stronger and stuff..

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! I want to try to this game , but require some ques answered ,

1.) Is it possible for the wife to fool around without the husband knowing. I know cheating tag is there but is doesnt clearly specify is it cheating NTR , cheating cuckold or behind the back type of cheating.

2.) Which one should i download from download section? the old one ( ch 1-10) or the new one under window download? does the new one start from ch 11?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello ! I want to try to this game , but require some ques answered ,

1.) Is it possible for the wife to fool around without the husband knowing. I know cheating tag is there but is doesnt clearly specify is it cheating NTR , cheating cuckold or behind the back type of cheating.
this is more swinging than NTR
the MC is an Alfa-male so he can have sex with a lot of girls and he is the one that asks to Anne if she agree to spice up their relationship
he is not a classic cuckold game bc he is the one in charge but she is also free to cheating without report everyting to him
there are Faithful and relationship points.. you can make choices to make her faithfull ... and you will explore differnt dialogs and different scenes (depend on the points you have)

2.) Which one should i download from download section? the old one ( ch 1-10) or the new one under window download? does the new one start from ch 11?
the old version is like a pre release that was abandoned bucause the renders are not so good
but it is very interesting too!
I suggest to download it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is NTR is fully Avoidable ??
This game is heavy focusing on hotwifing featuring sharing and swinging. Some paths leads to cuckoldry and being cheated on with tendencies to NTR. This game isn't about MC and him having sex but about watching his wife and her sex adventures.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
So it is not a
This game is heavy focusing on hotwifing featuring sharing and swinging. Some paths leads to cuckoldry and being cheated on with tendencies to NTR. This game isn't about MC and him having sex but about watching his wife and her sex adventures.
So it is not avoidable

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So it is not a
So it is not avoidable
I don't know what your definition of "NTR" is, but if you decide for MC's wife not to cheat, then there is no "NTR". However, hotwifing, sharing and swinging remain to be top priority for all paths in the game.

If you are looking for a vanilla-harem game focused on MC, then this isn't a game for you.

Last edited:

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, am unable to reach the Beach scenes on Chapter 13 - Wednesday ("v13_wed_beach_001" onwards - Screenshots attached).

Can anyone share how to reach there please.

View attachment 1003657
The scene isn't worth it. You need to have it where anne met the dude at the mall and have him go to lunch. And then you go watch but you get the choice to follow some other girls out.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes