Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Wait what game is this from? Someone used mircom3d Anne for it? Honestly it’s not a bad idea for a flight attendant game with a character like Anne. I think there’s one similar to it right now called Sexy Airlines but with a male protagonist.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
According to the script you should have a choice on Wednesday nightout during the dance. You get the option to choose who Anne should tease. You need to choose the band.
Code:
 "So who was it that you were trying to tease?  Who's attention were you after?"
    menu:
        "The old man!":
            $ v13_wed_oldman = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The fat guy!":
            $ v13_wed_fatguy = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The bartender!":
            $ v13_wed_bartender = True
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "The Band!":
           $ v13_wed_theband = True
           jump v13_wed_bar_cont
        "No one in particular!":
            jump v13_wed_bar_cont
Hi, is this scene reachable.. you have a save game to spare, Saddly can't play theis scene ,

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Happy Valentines Day Anne! I hope we get a lot of love today with a new version!
Same. Was hoping Mircom3d was gonna hit us with a surprise V-day update. Actually hope he’s good because he has been quiet a while this time. All good if he’s busy though. Still my favorite dev and this is still my favorite game. Honestly wish I knew how to create and code because honestly I’d help work on this game for him for free if I did. It’s just that good to me.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Some scenes that I wanna see.
1) first scene: MC is holding Anne's face in his palms, they are looking at each other full of love and passion and they are telling each other "I love you" at the same time.
2) second scene: the same face to face scene but from wide-angle; Anne is DPing and she is holding 2 more cock in her hands and MC has a woman under him like the wife of one of the other guys
3) third scene: a passionate kiss while she is coming and (optional) while the guys in her hands are coming to the faces of the loved ones.

Last edited:

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Damn that’s mad detailed. As I said to everyone who would like to see something then subscribe or donate to his patreon and mention it. It’s not guarantee but mircom3d does read the comments. I remember mentioning something a long time ago and surprisingly it showed up in the game. You never know.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Damn that’s mad detailed. As I said to everyone who would like to see something then subscribe or donate to his patreon and mention it. It’s not guarantee but mircom3d does read the comments. I remember mentioning something a long time ago and surprisingly it showed up in the game. You never know.
It is from a real-life experience. :) should be detailed. Still missing those days :)))

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
This is a pure, violent, passionate, intense love between a couple where even tons of dicks or pussy involves they are just toys. Still, there are only two individuals having sex, instead of plastic toys they are using flesh one. That's it.
Unfortunately, the game doesn't go near somewhere that I describe in my scene. This doesn't fit in the story where Anna continues to cheat (which means fuck others without telling MC).
And probably this kind of game will be boring. No drama, no cheating, no whore Anna, instead more sharing, swing, swap couple, slut Anna :) (slut and whore were using as unisex words, they are describing an attitude, these two words is completely different. and I like slutty Anna like all my partner in real life)

Yeah, I would like that kind of game but still will be boring :)))

Nov 8, 2020
I don't understand all that excitement, out there, for a game in which the characters have sex in a hasty way. Hey, Dev, with a character as hot as Anne, you could rewrite the Kama Sutra. Plus you should explain to me to me what’s the point of getting threesome or gang-bang without any DP.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes