asderlasder

Jul 2, 2020
Hello, is there a save just with default name or not default? it doesn't matter. I need a save after name choosing scene. I got a renpy error when I came to name choosing scene and because of that everytime I speak I do get that error not having a name.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, is there a save just with default name or not default? it doesn't matter. I need a save after name choosing scene. I got a renpy error when I came to name choosing scene and because of that everytime I speak I do get that error not having a name.
Save this file in "TAC/game" folder and start the game. Press Shift + O and the config console should open.
write:
Code:
p_name = u'asderlasder'
and hit enter then exit the console by typing exit. The name inside the quote will now be shown on display.
1614093606843.png

Reactions: williamjin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Started to Chapter 6 and got that error 'Failed to decode WEBP'
Something really weird is going on with your copy of the game.

P.s.: It seems you are playing the compressed version. Either ask the guy who compressed it or download the original version.

asderlasder

Jul 2, 2020
Something really weird is going on with your copy of the game.

P.s.: It seems you are playing the compressed version. Either ask the guy who compressed it or download the original version.
It wasn't compressed version. I downloaded it but didn't work(I got same error). Then tried to normal version, thought it is compressed version's mistake yet got the same error again. After downloaded 3.50 gb decided to write here. I was playing on JOI Play, probably that app caused the problem. And deleted the game. It was a big game for mobile. At least I played 5 chapters thanks to you I liked the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It wasn't compressed version. I downloaded it but didn't work(I got same error). Then tried to normal version, thought it is compressed version's mistake yet got the same error again. After downloaded 3.50 gb decided to write here. I was playing on JOI Play, probably that app caused the problem. And deleted the game. It was a big game for mobile. At least I played 5 chapters thanks to you I liked the game.
Oh boy, you could have mentioned before that you play on a phone. The game has no official mobile version. Try to play on a computer/laptop.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'm beginning to think the developer is putting much of his time into the project he was asked to help on instead of the next Day or two of TAC. I'm all for being shown I'm not smart by seeing the update tomorrow too. :D

Swaminath

Nov 12, 2019
My game keeps crashing when I'm trying to make a save right in the end of chapter 12

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/chapter12.rpy", line 6054, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 185, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 119, in save
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.tacouple.the66/files/../../RenPy/Persistent/tac.part1.new'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "chapter12.rpyc", line 6054, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/chapter12.rpy", line 6054, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 185, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 119, in save
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 438, in save
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.tacouple.the66/files/../../RenPy/Persistent/tac.part1.new'
Android "Unknown" API 30
ONEPLUS IN2013
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
The Adventurous Couple 12
Tue Jan 5 17:57:14 2021

I too get the same error. Please release patch for it or help us overcome the issue

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes