Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
My cannon is she cheating. No swinging or cuckold. The MC is cheating as well and when they both find out she fucks off.

Basically, she will leave him for his dad.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not a hypocrite, I come here for updates. I bought into the gold membership quite a few times in the past. The one day updates are honestly disrespectful to anyone in the gold tier.
All fine, but why complaining in a pirate forum and not on Patreon or on his discord server? That would be the first place I would complain about slow development if I would a paying supporter.

But here on F95 we are just bloody leecher nothing more, nothing less.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
My cannon is she cheating. No swinging or cuckold. The MC is cheating as well and when they both find out she fucks off.

Basically, she will leave him for his dad.
No, no: if you choose high relationship points, than she wouldn't leave MC for his dad.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
But thats my cannon... I want her to leave MC lol.
I like the idea of leaving the MC for his Dad, Phil or Dre but I would want a couple of more chapters after the fact, not a Anne walks by with Dad or Dre and then "The end" Assuming the Uncle is Dad's brother, that might make an interesting threesome and the next time Anne goes to see a band, and R&B or Rap group would be my preference.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na... The happy ending would be to have all the swapping continue then have Anne say she wants to start a family... She has had all the fun she needs. She loves MC and of in the sunset they go..... sappy but happy.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Sappy, more like sloppy, stretched, yet to see if any permanent tats are in her future.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Na... The happy ending would be to have all the swapping continue then have Anne say she wants to start a family... She has had all the fun she needs. She loves MC and of in the sunset they go..... sappy but happy.
Having kids don't mean swinging should stop. Even hotwife/cuckold can continue just after 4-5 months later. The best happy ending would be "Swing lifestyles never ends" :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I Agree... but if they (Dev) are going to END that game... this is the happy ending so to speak. Your could work too !

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Having kids don't mean swinging should stop. Even hotwife/cuckold can continue just after 4-5 months later. The best happy ending would be "Swing lifestyles never ends" :)
Mircom3D This lifestyle with kids (not involved in sexual acts obviously) would be still more exciting… can imagine for example that they put to bed their kids and later go to a swinging club, with Anne all dressed up in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie!
And the kids doesn't know anything about their perverted parents… it would be wonderful!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mircom3D This lifestyle with kids (not involved in sexual acts obviously) would be still more exciting… can imagine for example that they put to bed their kids and later go to a swinging club, with Anne all dressed up in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie!
And the kids doesn't know anything about their perverted parents… it would be wonderful!
You may like this little story then ;)

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You may like this little story then ;)
150K a month, you should be able to home school your kids for that. I hear Sophia from AWAM may be looking for another home schooling opportunity.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Mircom3D This lifestyle with kids (not involved in sexual acts obviously) would be still more exciting… can imagine for example that they put to bed their kids and later go to a swinging club, with Anne all dressed up in stockings/garter belt, high heels, and naughty lingerie!
And the kids don't know anything about their perverted parents… it would be wonderful!
Yeah, I am talking about real life. Incest is not that common, eventually.
Still, I know some families (Kids +30, Parents +50) were going to or coming across with each other during swing parties. It is a lifestyle, and respect is important.
But, some couples just hired a babysitter or asked their parents to take care of the kids and go for a swinging :cool: .

Yeah, damn. After being a swinger so many years, being single is hard :cautious:
I even cannot think right now being with a woman who is perverted as I am :)) So, continue to be singleee...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In this last update (Friday) there is not present the scene where Abby with MC should "watch" Luke (Abby's stepson) and Anne having fun… also if they (MC and Abby) agree on this thing on Wednesday for Friday evening, but MC have to talk to Anne about it before happening, and it's not happen (maybe he forget to tell Anne about it).
I have also seen all the pictures of the Friday folder (named "fri"), and this scene is not present.
Obviously if i have wrong, please Mircom3D correct me :)

Reactions: dian091
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes