Jan 15, 2018
Sounds like we have some options for mods, lmao.
Wanna form a team?
But, I'll add a story route for this, she's torn between Ryan and the couple.
Which would possibly become a form of Torment for MC.

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
If it were me, I'd add a serious threat to their (ie, Tony and Anne) relationship via Mike and his wife.

If one is playing the swinging route, Tony and Anne can attend a party with Mike (a previous paramour of Anne) and his wife. Once upstairs, Tony is given the option of joining or watching. If he chooses to be the voyeur, there's a bit of an edge to how Mike's wife responds (can't remember her name atm). I'd play that out so that she takes it personal and at first wants to hold a grudge against Tony. That grudge would initially manifest as encouraging Mike to invite Anne over (she already knows how Mike feels about Anne and likely how Anne feels about her husband). She would encourage Anne to hook up with them on the sly, not telling Tony (as it would be more exciting this way). Once they hooked up a time or two Anne's charisma would also ensnare Mike's wife (I really need to remember her name) and the couple would then subtlety work to pull Anne away from Tony.

I like it....let's run with it. ;)
Brilliant idea. I miss also a simple swinging or a cheating threat with the wife of Kenny too, after she realized the Anne-Kenny affair. Till Anne and Kenny are in New-York, Kenny's wife should enjoy her cheating with Tony, concentrating their attention to the New-York events...

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
This game can't even write Dre back into the game when it said it would, what makes you think it would follow coherent logic?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Wanna form a team?
I would agree, except a tourment for MC. On the contrary, he would enjoy any slutty step of Anne...There is a possibility for a tourment thread for an alfa-male in an other (abandoned) game, or in other games in which the surrounding females want to shake off of his rule....

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope DEV is working on the whole weekend... this should be a great reason for the delay

PCPr1ncipal

Jan 20, 2021
Wanna form a team?
Theres been two attempts at making spicy mods for this game.

The first one I feel was abandoned as nobody heard from the dev, and then the more recent one was put on hold as the guy couldn't dedicate the time to it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agreed... It took a week last time.. I understand they pay for the privlage. But it is only one day worth of activity. I have not eveer seen anyone comment on it here.

Reactions: .Septic.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It has followed the Silver membership schedule the last couple of updates, so it would appear that our leak is still paying a premium.

Jan 15, 2018
I wonder if the adventurous couple could be adapted for Virt-a-mate.
Reddit has a board for Audio Erotica, I wonder if we could recruit voice actors for such an experience.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes