mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay, speaking as someone completely new to this thread (let alone the game, trust me, it's gonna be a busy night), i do have one question: How does NTR fit into this?

I understand the whole swinging aspect but does she start fucking someone because she likes him without the husband knowing?

(Feel free to spoil away, it won't bother me in the slightest)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, speaking as someone completely new to this thread (let alone the game, trust me, it's gonna be a busy night), i do have one question: How does NTR fit into this?

I understand the whole swinging aspect but does she start fucking someone because she likes him without the husband knowing?

There is different paths you can take. A sharing/swinging path, cuckold path, and cheating path (I believe that's what they are, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). The game in general is a sharing/swinging story mostly, but you can end up on the others depending on how you treat Anne. So if you don't want her cheating or treating you like a cuck, be nice and have fun together lol.

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

It is only you who are greatly interested in NTR. All of the NTR "problem" means nothing. It matters only one thing: are you enjoy the game, or not? Are there fetishes which are take great interest in this game, or not? In any other cases with wich you are unfamiliar, and/or you can not avoid during the game, you can erease this game, and look for an other one. Anne always start fucking someone because she likes him, and this has nothing to do with whether her husband knows about it or not.

Jan 15, 2018
I'd go down that path, if it made her a better cuckoldress.
Like, I'd love to have Ch.10 end with me trying to stop her from fucking Ryan, and then she takes Ryan on as a dom.
That's when the game goes the sph, forced ntr route.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I forget what chapter but you can walk in on them and confront them. If your relationship points are low enough, it's game over right there.

Reactions: oszapo25

kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
I don't like Ryan at all . I have a feeling that he want's Ann for himself and he don't like what Mc is doing with his wife ann

Last edited:
Reactions: dian091

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'm thinking Ryan is selfish and if left to his own with Anne would be an Abuser. I could see him trying to be too forceful while out with Anne and Dre or the plumber happening by and putting Ryan in his place. Anne is very appreciative to her brave knight.

• Wow
Reactions: kitten236
Jan 15, 2018
I'm thinking Ryan is selfish and if left to his own with Anne would be an Abuser. I could see him trying to be too forceful while out with Anne and Dre or the plumber happening by and putting Ryan in his place. Anne is very appreciative to her brave knight.
Meh, he could be a dom, and not be an abuser, it all depends on who writes what.
The way the character plays out in the regular game, I doubt it's written that way.
In Soicowboy's mod, he takes it in that direction.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I quite like the Ryan idea, especially the forced NTR aspect...however, based on every chapter, the Dev seems to think that out of the dozens of people Ann has hooked up with, they all show love, and honor Ann's limits and show nothing but respect for her and the husband.
I had hopes with how popular Soicowboy's mod was with everyone, that it would force the Dev to take a more spicy approach to how they wrote the story, especially for the cheating route...sadly, it fell on def ears.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Of course Ryan is selfish, as every man is, who gets in connection with Anne. So Ryan rather competes with his brother, as he always competed in his life. He wants to steal away Anne from Tony, and this is why Ryan was unwelcome at the beginning of MC's marriage. Ryan was quite astounded (he hardly could believe his fortune) in the first chapters, when he met with the new lifestile of MC and Anne. This is why Anne made clear with Ryan in the last chapters of the game (on cheating route with a high point of relationship), that she could never leave her husband, that is her affair with Ryan only sex and nothing more.

Reactions: ivankuzya1988

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I quite like the Ryan idea, especially the forced NTR aspect...however, based on every chapter, the Dev seems to think that out of the dozens of people Ann has hooked up with, they all show love, and honor Ann's limits and show nothing but respect for her and the husband.
I had hopes with how popular Soicowboy's mod was with everyone, that it would force the Dev to take a more spicy approach to how they wrote the story, especially for the cheating route...sadly, it fell on def ears.
Soicowboy mode made the game to the very first one, among the games of f95 zone. This is why his mode deserves as much 5 stars as possible. Soicowboy mode is a model for other game developers too.

Reactions: ivankuzya1988

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Less Ryan, more of those jocks from the mall. Imagine they had found Anne’s photo in that booth instead? The possibilities.

Jan 15, 2018
, more of those jocks from
He kinda did with Jorge, I'm hoping for more of that.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If it were me, I'd add a serious threat to their (ie, Tony and Anne) relationship via Mike and his wife.

If one is playing the swinging route, Tony and Anne can attend a party with Mike (a previous paramour of Anne) and his wife. Once upstairs, Tony is given the option of joining or watching. If he chooses to be the voyeur, there's a bit of an edge to how Mike's wife responds (can't remember her name atm). I'd play that out so that she takes it personal and at first wants to hold a grudge against Tony. That grudge would initially manifest as encouraging Mike to invite Anne over (she already knows how Mike feels about Anne and likely how Anne feels about her husband). She would encourage Anne to hook up with them on the sly, not telling Tony (as it would be more exciting this way). Once they hooked up a time or two Anne's charisma would also ensnare Mike's wife (I really need to remember her name) and the couple would then subtlety work to pull Anne away from Tony.

I like it....let's run with it. ;)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes