oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Is Cuckold or NTR Avoidable or Its full NTR and Cuckold game? Please let me know
NTR means "sleep", and in this case: "the lovers sleeping with someone (cheating)". A hundred times repeated in this post, that this game has 3 main(!) routes: cuckolding, swinging and cheating. So AC first of all, is a NTR game, and nobody can avoid NTR in it. The problem is, that these routes are hard to apart with minute detail within the NTR character of the game, because of overlapping(!). Anne is a hot wife, so it is your decision to fix the routes. In this game, for instance, if Anne confess some of her cheatings, then the game changes over to cuckolding route. If anybody attached to one of these routes, then he would miss some of the adventures too. So it is a great pleasure to discover them on an other route. I confirm, that the game preserved it's 3 main routes.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
NTR means "sleep", and in this case: "the lovers sleeping with someone (cheating)". A hundred times repeated in this post, that this game has 3 main(!) routes: cuckolding, swinging and cheating. So AC first of all, is a NTR game, and nobody can avoid NTR in it. The problem is, that these routes are hard to apart with minute detail within the NTR character of the game, because of overlapping(!). Anne is a hot wife, so it is your decision to fix the routes. In this game, for instance, if Anne confess some of her cheatings, then the game changes over to cuckolding route. If anybody attached to one of these routes, then he would miss some of the adventures too. So it is a great pleasure to discover them on an other route. I confirm, that the game preserved it's 3 main routes.
I dont agree on that there is 3 routes. You can't do swinging without being cuckolded. Anyhow love this game & hotwife genre

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
First boss of Anne. I think somewhere between 2 & 4 chapter
Yeah.. now I remember... in my playthough it was me/MC who motivated Anne to chase after Kenny. So, don't know how it counts as cuckoldry? But not sure if it is different on the cheating path. :unsure:

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah.. now I remember... in my playthough it was me/MC who motivated Anne to chase after Kenny. So, don't know how it counts as cuckoldry? But not sure if it is different on the cheating path. :unsure:
In my opinion it is, because you are not participating in event except watching videos that Kenny sending you. Maybe I am wrong

Reactions: User1230

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In my opinion it is, because you are not participating in event except watching videos that Kenny sending you. Maybe I am wrong
I think it depends on your position on the kink. Seeing that MC initiated the idea to Anne and actively and willingly pushes her towards Kenny I would call it "wife sharing/hot wifing".

Cuckoldry is often use as an ill word to humiliate men who are into submission. So - at least in my playthrough -, MC wasn't humiliated by Anne or Kenny nor did MC mention that he didn't like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and oszapo25

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I think it depends on your position on the king. Seeing that MC initiated the idea to Anne and actively and willingly pushes her towards Kenny I would call it "wife sharing/hot wifing".

Cuckoldry is often use as an ill word to humiliate men who are into submission. So - at least in my playthrough -, MC wasn't humiliated by Anne or Kenny nor did MC mention that he didn't like it.
Yours explanation make sense. Thanks mate

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
The last full chapter released was in April right? So if my math is right we will probably have Saturday by this April. Meaning that we have waited a full year and got less than one chapter. I question the integrity of the creator. Because I remember in like June/July he said he was like 60-70% done with everything.

Reactions: perfection917

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I dont agree on that there is 3 routes. You can't do swinging without being cuckolded. Anyhow love this game & hotwife genre
Let me repeat: there are 3 main (!) routes: 1. cuckolding 2. swinging 3. cheating. The word main means, that, these routes more or less are overlapping (!) each other, depending from your choices. For instance, even if Anne would confess her cheatings, you have no possibility thet to choice MC, to confess his cheatings also, so the cheating character of the route wouldn't change.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The last full chapter released was in April right? So if my math is right we will probably have Saturday by this April. Meaning that we have waited a full year and got less than one chapter. I question the integrity of the creator. Because I remember in like June/July he said he was like 60-70% done with everything.
Writing about "integrity of a creator" in a pirate forum. Good joke! :LOL:

Please, don't be a hypocrite. Just lean back and wait patiently for next update to appear - whenever it will be - for us to download for free.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Writing about "integrity of a creator" in a pirate forum. Good joke! :LOL:

Please, don't be a hypocrite. Just lean back and wait patiently for next update to appear - whenever it will be - for us to download for free.
I'm not a hypocrite, I come here for updates. I bought into the gold membership quite a few times in the past. The one day updates are honestly disrespectful to anyone in the gold tier.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes