bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Friends, no one can tell - how to get images for 6, 7 and 8 (black windows).
Tried different kinds of downloads from the first page, the result is the same, in these three parts, all the pictures are black windows.
How can I solve this issue?

I apologize for my Google English.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lou111

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Friends, no one can tell - how to get images for 6, 7 and 8 (black windows).
Tried different kinds of downloads from the first page, the result is the same, in these three parts, all the pictures are black windows.
How can I solve this issue?

I apologize for my Google English.
It looks like that quite a few .webp images are corrupt in chapter 6, 7 and 8.
Only a re-download of an older game package from another source might do the trick for now until it gets fixed by the Uploader.
lol.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou111

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
It looks like that quite a few .webp images are corrupt in chapter 6, 7 and 8.
Only a re-download of an older game package from another source might do the trick for now until it gets fixed by the Uploader.
I downloaded both the old version (chapters 1-10) and the old, separate download for chapter 7 (it included chapter 6), even the full version from 3 different sources - everywhere the result is the same = black windows.
I tried to convert such a window - the converter does not recognize it.:cautious: :LOL:

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I downloaded both the old version (chapters 1-10) and the old, separate download for chapter 7 (it included chapter 6), even the full version from 3 different sources - everywhere the result is the same = black windows.
I tried to convert such a window - the converter does not recognize it.:cautious: :LOL:
I had this problem awhile back. I ended up having to download a program called ACDSee to view them lol. In there I could convert them all to a viewable format.

Reactions: bb888

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Discord chatter shows that it's more about MC fucking other girls. I'm so disappointing lol

More waiting for the real things to happen, weekend vacation!
Are you saying Anne stays faithful for one day? I better start looking to the West for today's sunrise.

Reactions: bill meoff

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I just flat out refuse to believe she doesn't touch a single cock in this patch. Nope.

That means absolutely nothing will happen during my playthrough. Like, we'll sit down and have a tea or some shit.
I'm not saying it's wrong to make patches like this, I'm just saying it's not right.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes