MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hate to say it, but the last couple of updates were meh.

A quick fuck here, some sharing there, but nothing noteworthy.
Again just the same things like in the updates before.

I miss the NTR Path with Martin. The dinner at home would have been the perfect NTR thing, but sadly no.
Hopefully Martin bangs the sister and the aunt.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Did anyone see Emma in this update? If you dont go to the tanning salon with Anne it says Emma not found like a check or something. I cant get it to activate through my 12 saves. Has anyone seen Emma?

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
How are you guys downloading this 4gb game? Using Mega.nz link I can only download 1gb at a time then I have to wait for 6 hours to download again.
Using other links they are showing network error after sometime :cry:
download a vpn , every time the quota is full change the location then refresh the page

Reactions: bb888

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
One thing I noticed looking at the code, it seems a little inefficiently done, there's a bit of repetition. Not a renpy expert, but maybe there's a better way to write the code to save the dev some time
Interesting that you mention that. There was a veteran coder that recommended TAC's code for new developers to use as a reference on how to juggle tags. I wonder if there is truth to this...

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
How are you guys downloading this 4gb game? Using Mega.nz link I can only download 1gb at a time then I have to wait for 6 hours to download again.
Using other links they are showing network error after sometime :cry:
I've downloaded the app for mega. I get anywhere between 10-12 gb before it starts bitching at me. I'm not sure if that is the sole reason and I am not sure if downloading the app to your browser is 100% safe but mega works like a dream for me and I don't pay a dime.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Hate to say it, but the last couple of updates were meh.

A quick fuck here, some sharing there, but nothing noteworthy.
Again just the same things like in the updates before.

I miss the NTR Path with Martin. The dinner at home would have been the perfect NTR thing, but sadly no.
Hopefully Martin bangs the sister and the aunt.
I 100% agree with you.
However, I think that this game needs to embrace those quick fucks with both arms as it progresses. I've been wanting to say that so many relationships have already been established and shouldn't be ignored. That said, I don't think it's worth the screen-time to make fleshed out scenes with them. Even if the dev throws in some already used CGs I'd like to see some quick scenes, like the neighbor stopped by for a quick bang on the couch... bam bam squirt move on, that just happened. If the dev gets serious about Anne becoming the slut we all want her to be, I don't think its practical to attach noteworthy scenarios to every event.
When the man of the house (aka Martin) comes home, everything will fall in line. No worries there.

Edit:
I think it's important to note that I don't just agree with you, I know where you're coming from. This game is facing a crisis. The motivation behind my previous text is that I see that the dev is stretching to provide meaningful content. As people have already mentioned, the story is all over the place. I think the solution is that the dev needs to both: slow down and pick things up. Write the story out and use quick meaningless sex scenes to show her development instead of hard forcing content. Grab the story back by it's reins, so to speak.

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know every dev has a certain story in mind, but nothing wrong with asking fans for ideas and then maybe picking just a few that you could use in the game without changing your vision. I know most of mine are too big to really do and are just fantasies of what I would like to see, but some fans may have really good ideas.

Reactions: MrJ and oszapo25

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I've downloaded the app for mega. I get anywhere between 10-12 gb before it starts bitching at me. I'm not sure if that is the sole reason and I am not sure if downloading the app to your browser is 100% safe but mega works like a dream for me and I don't pay a dime.
This is weird. I don't have a MEGA account at all. I just click on the link, hit download, and it doesn't complain, no matter how big the file is. I didn't even bother with the patch - I just downloaded the full 4GB in about 10 minutes, or a little less.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: oszapo25 and Lou111

list101

Mar 18, 2019
This is weird. I don't have a MEGA account at all. I just click on the link, hit download, and it doesn't complain, no matter how big the file is. I didn't even bother with the patch - I just downloaded the full 4GB in about 10 minutes, or a little less.
he said 10-12 gb. Have you tried that? I don't have mega account either - anything over 5gb doesn't work.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
he said 10-12 gb. Have you tried that? I don't have mega account either - anything over 5gb doesn't work.
No - I haven't tried anything bigger than about 4GB in one go, but this is without an account and without using an app or browser extension. I just click on the link.

Reactions: oszapo25
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes