kchat

Mar 25, 2018
The scene isn't worth it. You need to have it where anne met the dude at the mall and have him go to lunch. And then you go watch but you get the choice to follow some other girls out.
Thanks. Lemme try it out anyway..just to reach all pages :)

Chief17

Nov 10, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned before because I am not going through 344 pages of comments but wouldn't it be nice to get Anne's thoughts throughout the game. Like when she is not telling her husband about her romps or not telling him everything about her escapades. Also her thoughts when lying about her new boss. I think it would add a lot more to the game and explain a lot of things.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned before because I am not going through 344 pages of comments but wouldn't it be nice to get Anne's thoughts throughout the game. Like when she is not telling her husband about her romps or not telling him everything about her escapades. Also her thoughts when lying about her new boss. I think it would add a lot more to the game and explain a lot of things.
Don't be lazy and learn how to use the search function. Also, there is a certain Mod linked on OP which exactly does what you are looking for.
search.png

Reactions: x666 and madbloke

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The Spicy mod does this if want you want Anne always thinking like a slut. The first developer had to stop, someone picked it up but had to stop so it's in need of another person to keep it up to date. If you wanted Anne to think like a reluctant good wife who thinks each time will be her last, you'll need to use your imagination.

Reactions: Bosti

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
The Spicy mod does this if want you want Anne always thinking like a slut. The first developer had to stop, someone picked it up but had to stop so it's in need of another person to keep it up to date. If you wanted Anne to think like a reluctant good wife who thinks each time will be her last, you'll need to use your imagination.
Spicy mod was really good.
Does someone know what happened with SoiCowboy?
He was doing a good job, but than he stopped, right when he should post new update.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
My issue with the plot is

Anne is just now a cum dumpster that fucks anything.

And, I don't think she should be like that, swinging is different to just fucking everything.

Anyway, I would perfer to investigate her cheating route more than anything else

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I would love more scenes where Anne cheats on her husband behind his back. Almost getting caught and enjoying the thrill. Hope we get more multiple men doing Anne. DP, DV, DAP and gangbang would be great.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I would love more scenes where Anne cheats on her husband behind his back. Almost getting caught and enjoying the thrill. Hope we get more multiple men doing Anne. DP, DV, DAP and gangbang would be great.
I agree, the cheating route is definitely lacking. Probably because that's the only route most people would take if it was as spicy as an all out shameless slut Anne is. The fact that the father hasn't told her to cut off his son from sex, or tried owning her yet is also a complete mystery.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes