✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
**** SPANISH TRANSLATIONS ****
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Sunday] [Mircom3D] -
Spanish Translate By Darax.jpg

Hey, with the permission of the creator I have made a 100% manual translation of this game.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it, and I hope he keeps working on it.
Enjoy it.
Ey, con el permiso del creador he realizado la traducción 100% manual de este juego.
Como siempre agradezco al creador su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo, y espero que siga trabajando en el.
A disfrutarlo.
Darax.

(Thanks to IAmAB)

;)

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Little to no involvement at all, is the best, and probably the ONLY acceptable way there is for CUCKS.
Only men are allowed to touch the wife and the other women here. CUCKS should ONLY clean the creams of both holes in their partners.
And their feet are the only stimulation they should share. CUCKS do share something in common with feet, as being the lowest (part of the body).
Besides, its never about them after all, its about the wife.
We care about the wife, no one cares about the CUCKS. Except the wife though, but hopefully not for long.

This the ending I wish for this game. Helpless CUCKS are amazing to watch, at the same time so cringe enough to make even gays puke at the sight of them.

Im getting aroused from typing these. Not good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Badboll

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
The game needs better sex scenes. For example, some of the trivial ones are animated but scenes that would have been better with animations are not animated. I don't get it. Also, they can be a little longer, and have better animations and better conversations. The last one, double penetration and gangbang scenes would be also great.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Anyone knows what happened to the gallery mod? this game has quite a number of paths and that mod actually helped to show me some of the stuff i might have missed out

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes