Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got all the game has to offer .. from wonderful couple sex life to ...
being second in line to all and any nobodies all over the place who steal your wife
and tire her so she can no longer be there 4 you when you want her tender touch.

What a way to utterly bomb your couple life with meaningless lack luster philandering.

Feb 12, 2021
You got all the game has to offer .. from wonderful couple sex life to ...
being second in line to all and any nobodies all over the place who steal your wife
and tire her so she can no longer be there 4 you when you want her tender touch.

What a way to utterly bomb your couple life with meaningless lack luster philandering.
Thanks for info :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
... why do you demand everything be the same?
It's tiresome, no doubt. I may get some facepalms for this, but here goes...

When one analyzes the arguments (and there's a group of users one can watch go from thread to thread making the same complaints over and over) of some (not all, of course) of these folks, the conclusion is one of control...or lack thereof. Control freaks have something of a cognitive dissonance when it comes to NTR/Sharing/Swinging. If they don't feel in control, even in something as silly as a fantasy game such as these, they become very uncomfortable. One unfortunate result of a controlling personality is the need to exercise that control. So they attempt to assert their influence onto others with the result as you've experienced here.

It is much the same on Literotica. Sharing/swinging stories in the "Loving Wives" section always get hammered by angry, bitter commenters who want to exert themselves. Sometimes they get under my skin, which is my fault. But mostly it's a sad thing because control is an illusion. The only thing we can control in this life is our own actions. Attempting to control others is futility. Maybe they'll learn that one day.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
It's tiresome, no doubt. I may get some facepalms for this, but here goes...

When one analyzes the arguments (and there's a group of users one can watch go from thread to thread making the same complaints over and over) of some (not all, of course) of these folks, the conclusion is one of control...or lack thereof. Control freaks have something of a cognitive dissonance when it comes to NTR/Sharing/Swinging. If they don't feel in control, even in something as silly as a fantasy game such as these, they become very uncomfortable. One unfortunate result of a controlling personality is the need to exercise that control. So they attempt to assert their influence onto others with the result as you've experienced here.

It is much the same on Literotica. Sharing/swinging stories in the "Loving Wives" section always get hammered by angry, bitter commenters who want to exert themselves. Sometimes they get under my skin, which is my fault. But mostly it's a sad thing because control is an illusion. The only thing we can control in this life is our own actions. Attempting to control others is futility. Maybe they'll learn that one day.
I'm guessing no one sees the hypocrisy here? :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I swear, reading complaints about the NTR themes is like a vid I watched a while back.
This guy was bitching about how "parks and rec" sucked because it wasn't like "The Thick of It" and "Veep"
I like all 3 shows, but if you already have what you want, why do you demand everything be the same?
We also ask the same question of the Incest is Best All There Is crowd.

Reactions: rlreddit86

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
3 months ago, this is sad. 1 day of update = 20 minutes of games and waiting = 3 months of more....
Funny thing about that is that he said he would shorten the updates to 1 day to get more regular updates, earlier the updates contained a week or there about in and little changed when shortened it a single day. Difference now is that you could get an update where literally nothing happens, Nah this game is really bad unfortunately, both in format and story

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes