the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: (everything up to and including Chapter 12) updated for Android 10 compatibility
  • Part 2: (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 14 Monday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1.
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this game is great but its not worththe wait.. i recomend ppl waiting for like 5 updates before they have anything worthwhile.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i literally put the download links for you, how about you stop wanking yourself off on your ego and find out
Or better yet you could learn how to read intent in a sentence, take the joke for what it is, and then proceed to remove your head from your own asshole.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i literally put the download links for you, how about you stop wanking yourself off on your ego and find out
...he was asking a rhetorical question in regards to something someone else said. No need to be a massive dick about it. Thanks for the links though!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Great to have an update. Thought we missed a great chance to have Anne do something really dirty on the dance floor. Was hoping she would do a blowbang with all the guys until she was covered like a glazed doughnut. And maybe tqke on a couple of guys on the beach. One in her pussy and one in her mouth to keep her quiet. Am still hoping she will do a gangbang while on vacation. Even get another couple couple of the girls (maybe the two young daughters) involved in a huge fuck and suck session.

Reactions: ant007

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Thought we missed a great chance to have Anne do something really dirty on the dance floor. Was hoping she would do a blowbang with all the guys until she was covered like a glazed doughnut.
I liked this way better where the dev went now. That orgy party on the yacht was enough for months.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was an unexpected update for me and it was pretty good. Loved the last scene with Ann and Mark it was hot. I was a little let down with the scene on the beach between Ann and the guy from the pool, a blowjob was not enough. A new character May is super hot, her living in Vancouver is a major plus, having a sex scene with her will be fantastic.

Reactions: bb888 and Fogoly

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Someone could explain how add the new update to the game, please? Thanks in advance.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Monday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.90 GB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes