walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
As to "The Adventurous Couple", it would be of great importance for those several thousand of us who have followed this to provide an Android download such as nopy which works proficiently, runs at high speed and excellent download times. Continuous use of the mega product simply fails to perform. If the developer really cares for the patrons and viewers then the nopy product download needs to be made available. No excuse for not making it available. Making all chapters available with nopy would also be an excellent decision also.. Thanks..

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I dislike Anne more and more with each update.
Honestly - I would rather the Dev provided the option to divorce Anne and then he goes off and does his own thing. I realize that is very unlikely - since the name of the VN is The Adventurous Couple.

It does seem like the Dev is writing a potential strain into their relationship, into the plot of the story. This whole update the MC is questioning and is suspicious of almost everything that Anne says or does. So there is something brewing.
What would be awesome is if the MC could divorce Anne and get back with his ex. I can't recall her name. Sam maybe?

Currently, I don't really feel like this is a VN about an adventurous couple. It is more about two roommates that go around fucking everyone they can get their hands on, who also once in a while fuck each other.
If the MC or Anne just stopped coming home - I really don't feel like the other would even notice that much. Sure the MC seems to be into Anne more than she is into the MC. But the MC isn't short on options, so I think he would be able to move on pretty quickly.

Hey - I just came up with a great ending idea.
The MC dumps Anne and gets back together with his ex. They have a great adventurous and loving relationship, having learned from their mistakes the first time they were together. Then 8-10 years down the road the MC bumps into Anne - she is working as a waitress in some dive bar. She looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet. Her tits are saggy, her ass got fat, her face looks about 10 years older than she really is. They spend a few minutes catching up, Anne reveals she was never able to find love again; guys just wanted to fuck her, but they never stuck around. Then after they are done talking Anne hops in her beat up, rusty Trans-am and drives home to her trailer home where her unemployed loser boyfriend is passed out in front of the tv - and it looks like he got so drunk that he pissed himself again

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I dislike Anne more and more with each update.
Honestly - I would rather the Dev provided the option to divorce Anne and then he goes off and does his own thing. I realize that is very unlikely - since the name of the VN is The Adventurous Couple.

It does seem like the Dev is writing a potential strain into their relationship, into the plot of the story. This whole update the MC is questioning and is suspicious of almost everything that Anne says or does. So there is something brewing.
What would be awesome is if the MC could divorce Anne and get back with his ex. I can't recall her name. Sam maybe?

Currently, I don't really feel like this is a VN about an adventurous couple. It is more about two roommates that go around fucking everyone they can get their hands on, who also once in a while fuck each other.
If the MC or Anne just stopped coming home - I really don't feel like the other would even notice that much. Sure the MC seems to be into Anne more than she is into the MC. But the MC isn't short on options, so I think he would be able to move on pretty quickly.

Hey - I just came up with a great ending idea.
The MC dumps Anne and gets back together with his ex. They have a great adventurous and loving relationship, having learned from their mistakes the first time they were together. Then 8-10 years down the road the MC bumps into Anne - she is working as a waitress in some dive bar. She looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet. Her tits are saggy, her ass got fat, her face looks about 10 years older than she really is. They spend a few minutes catching up, Anne reveals she was never able to find love again; guys just wanted to fuck her, but they never stuck around. Then after they are done talking Anne hops in her beat up, rusty Trans-am and drives home to her trailer home where her unemployed loser boyfriend is passed out in front of the tv - and it looks like he got so drunk that he pissed himself again
I don’t think you like adventurous woman. I think you have fantasies of punishing woman who aren’t loyal to their man or are nymphomaniacs. I’ve seen similar scenarios posted before and I just can’t see Mircom doing something like this to Anne. I think one of the off putting thing people find about Anne is that she isn’t needy or naive but independent. She will still thrive even if they split. She’s young, hot, and loving life.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
again disappointing update story wise.
No continuation with Walker or Thomas.
Now she doesn't even tell MC about the guys she is fucking.
The title should change in : My nympho Wife ;)
I love the characters but I'm loosing interest in this game. Too bad. :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I thought they were supposed to have open marriage and they were swingers, but I can’t remember them having sex in the same room with others, so this feels more like cucking then swinging & why does my stat for faithfulness for Anne say True when she can’t walk by a guy without blowing him.
Also shouldnt their be shota tag cause that kid she tutors in sex is not 18

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I don’t think you like adventurous woman. I think you have fantasies of punishing woman who aren’t loyal to their man or are nymphomaniacs. I’ve seen similar scenarios posted before and I just can’t see Mircom doing something like this to Anne. I think one of the off putting thing people find about Anne is that she isn’t needy or naive but independent. She will still thrive even if they split. She’s young, hot, and loving life.
My issue with Anne truely isn't that she is independent and a nympho. The MC does all the same things that Anne does. So it would be sexist and hypocritical for me to be ok with the MC screwing everyone and not for Anne too.
My issue with Anne is - she is pretty much a bitch, without necessarily trying to be. She just makes a lot of snarky comments to the MC and although she says she loves him, the vibe I get from her is that she could take the MC or leave him.

I realize that my fake ending scenario is implying that promiscuous women will end up losers living in a trailer park, while promiscuous men will be just fine and will lead happy lives.
I honestly just don't like Anne's character anymore and I was just trying to be funny.
In immersing myself with the character- if Anne was making the comments she has been to me and doing the things she has been doing - also given the MC has countless other options, I just wouldn't choose to deal with her. I would cut her loose and move on to someone else. But that is just me.

To be fair - even the Dev is raising some concerns with Anne. This whole last update had the MC questioning and suspicious of Anne. So there is something going on there. The Dev may very well be just trying to show the concerns and suspicions that can get into people's head, when they are in an open relationship. I'm anxious to see where this all leads, because the MC has been second guessing more and more things about Anne for the past few updates. At one point when Anne is screwing Troy and Troy asks 'why are you fucking other guys in front of your husband' and Anne says she is doing it for the MC. When she says that the MC questions whether she really means it or if she is just saying it because he is listening. So the Dev, in writing the plot of the story, is guiding us to start questioning things with Anne.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
As i going to try this game when i see ntr tag...that means danger ahead....so sorry not gona try.... I don’t like ntr content...
You post to tell us that you're not going to play the game?
Seriously, what's the point in doing that? You're just spamming-up the thread.
Either play it, or don't, if you can't muster up the 'courage' to do so.
I honestly don't think anybody else is that bothered, pal.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
My issue with Anne truely isn't that she is independent and a nympho. The MC does all the same things that Anne does. So it would be sexist and hypocritical for me to be ok with the MC screwing everyone and not for Anne too.
My issue with Anne is - she is pretty much a bitch, without necessarily trying to be. She just makes a lot of snarky comments to the MC and although she says she loves him, the vibe I get from her is that she could take the MC or leave him.

I realize that my fake ending scenario is implying that promiscuous women will end up losers living in a trailer park, while promiscuous men will be just fine and will lead happy lives.
I honestly just don't like Anne's character anymore and I was just trying to be funny.
In immersing myself with the character- if Anne was making the comments she has been to me and doing the things she has been doing - also given the MC has countless other options, I just wouldn't choose to deal with her. I would cut her loose and move on to someone else. But that is just me.

To be fair - even the Dev is raising some concerns with Anne. This whole last update had the MC questioning and suspicious of Anne. So there is something going on there. The Dev may very well be just trying to show the concerns and suspicions that can get into people's head, when they are in an open relationship. I'm anxious to see where this all leads, because the MC has been second guessing more and more things about Anne for the past few updates. At one point when Anne is screwing Troy and Troy asks 'why are you fucking other guys in front of your husband' and Anne says she is doing it for the MC. When she says that the MC questions whether she really means it or if she is just saying it because he is listening. So the Dev, in writing the plot of the story, is guiding us to start questioning things with Anne.
I see the MC as a incidental storyline now. The Adventurous Couple wouldn't be an appropriate name without a couple. I see a spinoff called "The Adventurous Woman"... starring Anne banging everything in her sight once this storyline eventually runs its course!

Reactions: rob7278

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017

I think you’re on to something about the MC questioning Anne behavior. That has been coming up a lot. Even in my play through the MC was internally questioning times Anne has fooled around and not told him. Also saw Mircom liked your comment so maybe that’s more proof that there’s something boiling over and it’s part of the storyline in the future. There’s a lot happening in the game right now with a lot of new characters and with one day update each time i feel like it’ll be some time for things to develop.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dunno if someone already noticed and wrote about it but when we're about to fuck Anne in the ass in this update, she speaks of the spa and Drake even if we're not on the NTR path. Is it a mistake or did she, as the horny sloot she is, did the spa and Drake no matter what ?

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes