LucT

Sep 20, 2017
WoW, i hadn't played for a year and a half because I waited for the week to be complete, many complained that it was not a couple but Anne in particular ready to fuck everyone except her husband, it seemed to me that the criticisms have been listened to, I don't know if it depends on the choices made by playing, but now I see more complicity, more understanding, more harmony. A few examples, in the evening it happens more often that they have sex, it is he who when they meet Luke says that since there will be no Sunday to go immediately to their house, he is the one who invites the pizzaboy home for dinner, he's the one who tells her to have fun with the guy who finds the photos in the mall and when the guy in the boat asks her why she fucks others in front of her husband she replies because he likes it. Now I see something between them that was missing before
and i like.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Maybe I'm going in a similar direction as others, but I feel this game will have a bad ending for the marriage. What started as a couple having some alternative thing as a couple, turned into nympho wife now town bike fucking pretty much anything and everything she can, without really matter if the husband knows it or not, so it's not anymore a couple's thing. Now the wife's pretty much a "fuck me" machine, as this is pretty much the only thing she now says during sex, either to randos or to her husband, so it gives me the impression that at this point she just can't stop her itch and whatever can scratch it, goes inside her. Plus if you pick the options that interrupt her rando flirts she gets upset. Plus if I remember correctly, she says she felt like she fall in love with one of the guys the fucked in a prior update and it seems like the husband is finally starting to see the signs. Red flags and hints piling up everywhere. This is gonna end bad, right? :unsure:

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone else having major issues with the latest patch? All the images don't exist in the Ch 14 ones. As a result, I'm cleanly re-installing the game (knowing that my save files will be intact)

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone else having major issues with the latest patch? All the images don't exist in the Ch 14 ones. As a result, I'm cleanly re-installing the game (knowing that my save files will be intact)
Yeah i had some issues as well but then again my games has multiple patches from previous updates , so going to do the same thing as you with a clean full version.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
First let me say that it has been a long time since I've played this game. I skimmed through it and I want to know something. In my previous play through I think I made it to chapter 7 or 8. Anyway I remember that there was a path you could take where your wife cheats on you, meaning has sex without you knowing. I think it was with the guys father if I'm not mistaking. So i am wondering if that was a one off or you can play as a cheating wife? From what I've skimmed through in the last few updates it seems that Anne will have sex with just about anybody with no real build up and the husband has become a robot, standing there just saying buzzwords to keep some sense of the dialog going. What I mean to say it there is no real build up. But I am mainly interested in the cheating route if it exists. So does it?

Reactions: sigaretek

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
My issue with Anne truely isn't that she is independent and a nympho. The MC does all the same things that Anne does. So it would be sexist and hypocritical for me to be ok with the MC screwing everyone and not for Anne too.
My issue with Anne is - she is pretty much a bitch, without necessarily trying to be. She just makes a lot of snarky comments to the MC and although she says she loves him, the vibe I get from her is that she could take the MC or leave him.

I realize that my fake ending scenario is implying that promiscuous women will end up losers living in a trailer park, while promiscuous men will be just fine and will lead happy lives.
I honestly just don't like Anne's character anymore and I was just trying to be funny.
In immersing myself with the character- if Anne was making the comments she has been to me and doing the things she has been doing - also given the MC has countless other options, I just wouldn't choose to deal with her. I would cut her loose and move on to someone else. But that is just me.

To be fair - even the Dev is raising some concerns with Anne. This whole last update had the MC questioning and suspicious of Anne. So there is something going on there. The Dev may very well be just trying to show the concerns and suspicions that can get into people's head, when they are in an open relationship. I'm anxious to see where this all leads, because the MC has been second guessing more and more things about Anne for the past few updates. At one point when Anne is screwing Troy and Troy asks 'why are you fucking other guys in front of your husband' and Anne says she is doing it for the MC. When she says that the MC questions whether she really means it or if she is just saying it because he is listening. So the Dev, in writing the plot of the story, is guiding us to start questioning things with Anne.
I wonder if the MC starting to question anne and getting jealous about Anne's actions is the start of the endgame for this story. Something along the lines of the MC confronting her on recent events, and the choices made through play resulting in different endings. Like if the MC and Anne stats both show 'true' they get some type of happy ending, where the MC/Anne realize they still love each other and realize how far off the rails they've run and reverse course (like moving somewhere new and dropping the swinging/hot wifing.) Or if MC is 'true' but Anne is 'false' either she leaves him, or stays married but cheats on him without his knowledge, with the same in reverse if its MC cheating and Anne faithful. And if they both are cheating, they get divorced and end up with someone else.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Still really liking the game but understand some people's frustrations. Right know, the MC could be a father to Victoria and a couple of other women but usually cums on them. (yes, pulling out is not an effective birth control method, in his case, let's say cream pies are required.)

If Anne ever ends up pregnant, if you were to show all the possible dads on a screen, you would need a 65" screen to see them all and have them big enough to see. One ending I'd like to see is Anne in the delivery room with Martin, the MC, Dre, Phil, Malcolm, Walker and a few (dozen?) more all waiting for the news.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
First let me say that it has been a long time since I've played this game. I skimmed through it and I want to know something. In my previous play through I think I made it to chapter 7 or 8. Anyway I remember that there was a path you could take where your wife cheats on you, meaning has sex without you knowing. I think it was with the guys father if I'm not mistaking. So i am wondering if that was a one off or you can play as a cheating wife? From what I've skimmed through in the last few updates it seems that Anne will have sex with just about anybody with no real build up and the husband has become a robot, standing there just saying buzzwords to keep some sense of the dialog going. What I mean to say it there is no real build up. But I am mainly interested in the cheating route if it exists. So does it?
The decision is with the husbands friend at the bar whether he lets him go or not. There is no specific cheating route but that said there is enough posts in the thread that points out that Anne is not always telling hubby what she's up to and vice versa but most of the action focusses on Anne even though I do like following the hubby as plenty of the other female characters are pretty hot as well.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
The decision is with the husbands friend at the bar whether he lets him go or not. There is no specific cheating route but that said there is enough posts in the thread that points out that Anne is not always telling hubby what she's up to and vice versa but most of the action focusses on Anne even though I do like following the hubby as plenty of the other female characters are pretty hot as well.
That's a shame. I feel like this story could go a few different directions. One would be the swinger lifestyle, another where the husband has doubts but Anne is too far gone and starts having sex with guys behind his back. Another where the husband starts cheating and Anne is the one against it. Because at the moment I feel like they just have sex with anybody that comes across them with no ramifications afterwards. For instance Anne's boss there is a decision where you invite him to the trip. If you would go down the cheating route you could have Anne sneaking around doing her boss in risky places being caught by NPC's. Then again she didn't have any problem being fingered in public by a complete stranger in the last chapter. I just feel the game is stuck in a loop of sameness. There's no X factor to the story. But other than that everything else is very good.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
As much as i have been more critical, than complimentary the past few updates - ultimately I still really like this VN. Otherwise I wouldn't bother wasting my time to comment on it.
The Dev has done a great job creating characters that I care about. At the end of the day everything is just words and pictures on a screen. There is no real Anne or MC anywhere.
I may not always like the direction the story is going or the things the characters are doing, but i very much respect the fact that the Dev has created a solid VN.

That being said, my primary disappointment is - this VN started out as one of the best examples of the trophy wife genres and it has little by little evolved into the basic adult VN cliche fuckfest; where everyone just goes around fucking everyone.
In the beginning I really felt like Anne and the MC were a loving couple just looking to spice up their sex life. Sure Anne was fucking a lot of guys early on (At least in the Dominican), but it was a shared experience - they would discuss it beforehand, then they would enjoy talking about it afterwards.
I also realize that most of the guys that Anne fucks, the MC eggs her on to do so. The fact that there are others she fucks, that the MC doesnt know about - well its hypocritical for me to expect her to share every experience, when the MC has fucked most of his office, waitresses, women from resorts, random women he has met, etc, etc. Maybe that is the issue, maybe that is why Anne's dialogue is the way it is. She has figured out that her husband fucks whoever he wants and does tell her about, so she feels that she doesn't need full disclosure either. But the thing is - I have gone back through and played with keeping both faithful settings to true and I have made choices to ensure max love/relationship points and the story doesn't change all that much. Anne stills fucks the same guys, says the same comments and the MC still starts to question Anne's actions later in the VN. The only real difference in playing it that way is the MC is more of a cuck, not really having much fun on his own and mostly just obsessed with watching Anne get plowed. Which for me, is super lame and I'm not really into the whole cuck thing.

So no matter how you play the VN - the couple go from a loving couple on a shared adventure, to 2 roommates that are really more interested in fucking everyone they can get their hands on.

The scene where Anne and the MC went and met the swingers couple in their building was the perfect scene - they were fucking other people, but they were also watching each other fuck other people and getting turned on by it. It was a very shared experience.

Also the more I think about it - I shouldn't necessarily get too bent out of shape with Anne sharing that she is developing feelings for some of the guys she fucks. She is human (well - she is portrayed as a human, in a fictional story) and many times couples in an open relationship will even have boyfriends/girlfriends, while still remaining married and very much in love with their spouse.

I guess for me, the overall vibe of their relationship has changed. I just don't feel like Anne and the MC are a loving couple that are looking to spice up their sex life any more. They feel like they are more friends with benefits now, which honestly is fine as well. Many married couples eventually realize that they are better off as friends. But I don't think anyone would have anticipated a VN titled The Adventurous Couple would end with the couple becoming just friends.

My other source of frustration in this VN is - I don't feel like the love/relationship point system matches up with the experience you get. If you are going to implement a love/relationship point system, then i feel like the storylines should match up with the amount of points you have accumulated. So depending on how many story paths a dev wants to create it should be something like - high/max points should be a story path with a very strong loving relationship, mid-level points should be a story path where they get along fairly well (good moments, bad moments, maybe some cheating here and there), low points would be a terrible relationship where they don't get along at all and tons of cheating. In following a path where I am pretty close to max points, I feel like the storyline is more consistent with if I were more at mid-level points.

Ultimately I respect the fact that the Dev can create the VN however they want - it is their VN.
I am just sharing my thoughts and experience with the VN.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
As much as i have been more critical, than complimentary the past few updates - ultimately I still really like this VN. Otherwise I wouldn't bother wasting my time to comment on it.
The Dev has done a great job creating characters that I care about. At the end of the day everything is just words and pictures on a screen. There is no real Anne or MC anywhere.
I may not always like the direction the story is going or the things the characters are doing, but i very much respect the fact that the Dev has created a solid VN.

That being said, my primary disappointment is - this VN started out as one of the best examples of the trophy wife genres and it has little by little evolved into the basic adult VN cliche fuckfest; where everyone just goes around fucking everyone.
In the beginning I really felt like Anne and the MC were a loving couple just looking to spice up their sex life. Sure Anne was fucking a lot of guys early on (At least in the Dominican), but it was a shared experience - they would discuss it beforehand, then they would enjoy talking about it afterwards.
I also realize that most of the guys that Anne fucks, the MC eggs her on to do so. The fact that there are others she fucks, that the MC doesnt know about - well its hypocritical for me to expect her to share every experience, when the MC has fucked most of his office, waitresses, women from resorts, random women he has met, etc, etc. Maybe that is the issue, maybe that is why Anne's dialogue is the way it is. She has figured out that her husband fucks whoever he wants and does tell her about, so she feels that she doesn't need full disclosure either. But the thing is - I have gone back through and played with keeping both faithful settings to true and I have made choices to ensure max love/relationship points and the story doesn't change all that much. Anne stills fucks the same guys, says the same comments and the MC still starts to question Anne's actions later in the VN. The only real difference in playing it that way is the MC is more of a cuck, not really having much fun on his own and mostly just obsessed with watching Anne get plowed. Which for me, is super lame and I'm not really into the whole cuck thing.

So no matter how you play the VN - the couple go from a loving couple on a shared adventure, to 2 roommates that are really more interested in fucking everyone they can get their hands on.

The scene where Anne and the MC went and met the swingers couple in their building was the perfect scene - they were fucking other people, but they were also watching each other fuck other people and getting turned on by it. It was a very shared experience.

Also the more I think about it - I shouldn't necessarily get too bent out of shape with Anne sharing that she is developing feelings for some of the guys she fucks. She is human (well - she is portrayed as a human, in a fictional story) and many times couples in an open relationship will even have boyfriends/girlfriends, while still remaining married and very much in love with their spouse.

I guess for me, the overall vibe of their relationship has changed. I just don't feel like Anne and the MC are a loving couple that are looking to spice up their sex life any more. They feel like they are more friends with benefits now, which honestly is fine as well. Many married couples eventually realize that they are better off as friends. But I don't think anyone would have anticipated a VN titled The Adventurous Couple would end with the couple becoming just friends.

My other source of frustration in this VN is - I don't feel like the love/relationship point system matches up with the experience you get. If you are going to implement a love/relationship point system, then i feel like the storylines should match up with the amount of points you have accumulated. So depending on how many story paths a dev wants to create it should be something like - high/max points should be a story path with a very strong loving relationship, mid-level points should be a story path where they get along fairly well (good moments, bad moments, maybe some cheating here and there), low points would be a terrible relationship where they don't get along at all and tons of cheating. In following a path where I am pretty close to max points, I feel like the storyline is more consistent with if I were more at mid-level points.

Ultimately I respect the fact that the Dev can create the VN however they want - it is their VN.
I am just sharing my thoughts and experience with the VN.

I think the thing for me is: you can't "spice up a relationship" if you're allowing her to bang literally everyone. I think this latest installment shows that it's not so much as 'we grow together" so much as it's "find someone that you like fucking on the regular and then you can keep fucking them, too". It's gone from "experimental" to "who can fuck more?" and it's kind of sad. Like the guy in the shoe store being a small regular for a while and then just simply getting head...it kinda made sense to me because he was always there just being nice and a small part of their dares. It made sense to me to have him get a little something too, because there was a connection between them. But just "hey, wanna blow that guy?" and then she goes and does it because "meh why not?" takes away a LOT of the development that had come through the game in the beginning. The biggest factor for me in this is when they literally have a conversation about him not knowing that she likes anal so that's why he's never asked, but then she reveals that she's had multiple guys in her backyard. We're way beyond "adventuring" at this point and have fully dropped into "I'm gonna fuck whomever and you'll hear about it if I want you to."

I also think that this latest trend of only putting out 1 day at a time instead of 1 week at a time like the Dev used to do, is them trying to stem the storylines to different avenues, but didn't lay the proper groundwork in the beginning. I used to like this VN, but now it's just become A Quest For More Partners, and I'm kind of over it. Maybe I'll check in again a few years down the line when they've gotten through more than 1 day per release and see if anything has changed for the better.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
I think the thing for me is: you can't "spice up a relationship" if you're allowing her to bang literally everyone. I think this latest installment shows that it's not so much as 'we grow together" so much as it's "find someone that you like fucking on the regular and then you can keep fucking them, too". It's gone from "experimental" to "who can fuck more?" and it's kind of sad. Like the guy in the shoe store being a small regular for a while and then just simply getting head...it kinda made sense to me because he was always there just being nice and a small part of their dares. It made sense to me to have him get a little something too, because there was a connection between them. But just "hey, wanna blow that guy?" and then she goes and does it because "meh why not?" takes away a LOT of the development that had come through the game in the beginning. The biggest factor for me in this is when they literally have a conversation about him not knowing that she likes anal so that's why he's never asked, but then she reveals that she's had multiple guys in her backyard. We're way beyond "adventuring" at this point and have fully dropped into "I'm gonna fuck whomever and you'll hear about it if I want you to."

I also think that this latest trend of only putting out 1 day at a time instead of 1 week at a time like the Dev used to do, is them trying to stem the storylines to different avenues, but didn't lay the proper groundwork in the beginning. I used to like this VN, but now it's just become A Quest For More Partners, and I'm kind of over it. Maybe I'll check in again a few years down the line when they've gotten through more than 1 day per release and see if anything has changed for the better.
I think the relationship point system is out of wack as well, if MC tries to reign anne back from being a colossal whore then you lose points and are not respecting her needs. When she needs to bang other dudes instead of MC there is no relationship at that point its over, just two people banging other peoples.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
O
You post to tell us that you're not going to play the game?
Seriously, what's the point in doing that? You're just spamming-up the thread.
Either play it, or don't, if you can't muster up the 'courage' to do so.
I honestly don't think anybody else is that bothered, pal.
Ok tell me dude,is there any chance to completely avoid ntr in this game...

• Haha
Reactions: matt2c2

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
O
Ok tell me dude,is there any chance to completely avoid ntr in this game...
not a prayer my dude. its the literal core of this game. starts with her teasing dudes then rapidly devolves into riding every dick in whatever zip code shes in. it wouldn't be so bad if the MC got nearly as much action as the wife or if there were more swinger or threesome type choices but with (from what I found) about 20x MC fucking, 3 swinger/threesome moments, you watching your wife 12x and the wife getting secretly banged by every random cock without you present or aware about 200x this game is just shy of cuck simulator

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Plot has gone to shit. Wrote this ages ago. But it's just got worst and worst.

Either it needs a reset in terms of plot, or just end the game.

Reactions: fatpat79
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes