Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You post to tell us that you're not going to play the game?
Seriously, what's the point in doing that? You're just spamming-up the thread.
Either play it, or don't, if you can't muster up the 'courage' to do so.
I honestly don't think anybody else is that bothered, pal.
Announcing to everyone they're a delicate little snowflake?

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
The only shortcoming of this game is that there is no size queen content. All dicks are giants. Anne should be engaged in having sex with others not because she can't say 'no' to her own desires, but because she gets more pleasure from other guys (big dick) than from her husband (average).

Everything else is perfect. The beginning, with the mc encouraging his wife to become a hotwife; Anne's arc of corruption, the character's evolution as a hotwife; Anne's option to say or not what she did with other guys to her husband, separating the sharing and cheating content well and consequently pleasing payers with different preferences.

I love cuckold genre and this is one of the only games that uses this content the right way. I don't understand why the devs haven't yet realized that the husband's consent matters and insist on a sociopathic hotwife profile who completely neglects and manipulates the husband. Here it's perfect because the mc is happy to share Anne with other guys and that's what encourages her to open up more and more. It's a couple thing, good for both of them.

It's no accident that it's the most played\well rated ntr game and I don't understand why developers don't look up to adventurous couple

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can someone post savegames after every week? Thanks in advance!
you need 14 saves but if i post my saves you will get the saves with my personal choices.
You have to play by yourself...

I just suggest you to go for the choices that can allow you to see all the great Anne sex scenes that are in the game.

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
Hah love this game. It stopped development of setting or gameplay features years ago. Now it's just a kinetic novel of wife fucking around (where you can choose: pass or see some scenes). It's not bad, it just misses the main spot of marriage - it's all about relationship.

Reactions: matthww

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Remember when Dre was going to come by next weekend and "put on a show" for the MC? That was a month or more ago in game time. His name has come up only once, in passing, with the Asian woman who wanted to fuck other guys. Said weekend hasn't happened or even been mentioned, and it was Malcom who provided the BBC for the woman in question. Was Dre paralyzed in an on-field accident? Was he abducted by aliens? Anne was besotted with him. Where is he?

Remember when Anne called one of the dicks she took in Punta Cana the biggest she'd ever had, except that we later learned that she and Nicole and been repeatedly fucked by Malcom in college, and Malcom is way bigger than that dude?

Remember when Olivia worked for the MC? Same alien abduction that snagged Dre?

Remember when Anne told the MC that she'd done anal with Drake (twice), Troy, and Malcom...except that she never did anal with Troy or Malcom (unless it was offscreen, but then why bring it up?), but instead did it with her doctor; a scene that happens no matter how faithful or unfaithful you make her, and about which she never tells the MC, on any route?

This game is a disaster of whims and notions without any sort of overarching plan or institutional memory. Just throwing more and more sex partners at both of them, forgetting who any of their past partners are or what they've promised to do with them, and mindlessly pursuing encounters without any permanent consequence unless the MC attempts to undo what he's done and stuff the slutty genie back into the bottle, which always makes Anne very, very mad.

That said, none of that has ever really bothered me. It's a fuckfest, and that's actually quite fine with me. But the thing that does actually bother me is the schizophrenia of the core relationship. The MC pushes, and pushes, and pushes, and Anne resists and resists until she finally starts fucking other guys. But the MC is the one who cheats first (with the masseuse, if you make that choice), and aside from two fairly mild complaints from Anne, he never even considers stopping. It's possible to play an entirely depraved game in which everyone fucks everyone, all the time, until Martin shows up. And then the game takes a turn. Once she's fucked Martin, Anne can match the MC's consequence-free cheating It's Ryan that finally trips her up; the second truly consequential choice in the game.

After that, if the player forces Anne to confess about Ryan, their relationship appears to become better. She still fucks anything that's shaped like a dick, but she tells him about (almost) all of it, and they're all smoochy and in love, and have a ton more sex with each other (whereas before/during Martin, they go weeks without any sexual contact whatsoever, save for that conducted through glory holes). Until they get to Barbados, at which point Anne once again acts as if their relationship has no bearing on her behavior, and the MC doesn't appear to give a shit either. This despite Anne resisting Walker's advances because it's their anniversary trip.

That said: if you don't force her to confess about Ryan (or, later, Martin), nothing actually changes, save that she doesn't tell you about a microscopic number of her sexual liaisons and (unless you make her) she never tells you that she's still fucking your dad. The only consequence to the player is that you don't see the sex with Martin in Florida scene. Fundamentally, nothing at all changes save for some very minor dialogue tweaks. From then on, it's essentially the same game: Anne takes whichever dicks she's offered and pursues more, the MC's fine with it, they frequently have handjob storytime before going to sleep, they have much more sex than they did when she was ramping up to this, and so on, and so forth. The only thing that actually changes the game is letting your love points slip under 4, and that only happens if you repeatedly stop Anne from fucking other guys.

I've never felt this game ends in anything other than divorce, no matter how winding or direct that path is, but it's like the story is actively fighting any attempt to create a healthy open relationship. Which, again, was my suspicion all along: it's a cuckolding Pandora's Box. Sadly, it's becoming a drag to play. There's nothing particularly erotic about any of their encounters anymore, because it's all been done scores of times. One assumes that, every time she puts on the flight attendant uniform, she's having sex with Martin. Where are all those scenes? They're already dangerously close, despite her telling Martin that she's only in it for his cock, and Martin clearly wants to steal her from his son. Where's that narrative tension?

Also, the sex scenes are too similar. Yes, she can perform analingus on Jorge. Yes, the guy on the yacht can spank her. Almost all the others are the same acts in familiar positions. That Anne still hasn't experienced a DP is baffling to me, but of course what's worse is that what this really means is that there's a lot more of the same old-same old coming before she does. How many new characters have already been introduced in Barbados: 15? 20? And we're only on day two. One assumes that, before the trip's over, either Anne or the MC's gonna have the chance to bang all of them. Anne's had MMMF sex, for god's sake, yet still hasn't experienced a DP?

There's no plan, there's no control, there's no restraint. There's probably a long-planned ending (maybe), but if "Anne fucking dudes while the MC builds a harem at work" is sufficiently lucrative there's also no reason to end the story. I'd love to see the game entering into a deep emotional stakes era, in which the couple is struggling with what they've made of their relationship, but that's obviously not in the (nonexistent) masterplan, and the virginal preteen boy-level dialogue suggests it never will be.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've never felt this game ends in anything other than divorce, no matter how winding or direct that path is, but it's like the story is actively fighting any attempt to create a healthy open relationship. Which, again, was my suspicion all along: it's a cuckolding Pandora's Box. Sadly, it's become a drag to play. There's nothing particular erotic about any of their encounters anymore, because it's all been done scores of times. That Anne still hasn't experienced a DP is baffling to me, but of course what that really means is that there's a lot more of the same coming. How many new characters have been introduced in Barbados: 15? 20? Anne's had MMMF sex, for god's sake, yet still hasn't experienced a DP?

There's no plan, there's no control, there's no restraint. There's probably a long-planned ending, but if "Anne fucking dudes" is lucrative there's also no reason to stop. I'd love to see a game entering into a deep emotional stakes era, in which the couple is struggling with what they've made of their relationship, but that's obviously not in the (nonexistent) masterplan, and the virginal preteen boy-level dialogue suggests it never will be.
TBH, Since I saw the post a while back (explaining why yet another long delay before the next update), that the dev was going somewhere tropical with his wife, and it was around the same time Anne and MC were doing the same thing "in game". It got me thinking...this dev is writing his cuck fantasies about his wife into this game. In that light, of course nothing bad ever happens to Anne and MC, dev wouldn't want anything negative happening to his relationship in this fantasy. You look at this in that frame of mind, it all makes a lot of sense. Cheating and all other routes are basically the same, because the Dev never once thought to himself, "what would really happen if I allowed/encouraged my wife to be a unabashed slut?
Reality of course, as anyone with a brain would already know, allowing a relationship to devolve to this level only has one eventual outcome. It won't happen in this fantasy game, but in any sort of real life scenario...Anne would have left the MC a few updates ago.
That said, it would do this game WONDERS, if you addressed this subject realistically instead of with rose colored glasses. How the couple grew (or fell, like 95% of all couples that tried this lifestyle) from their experience with a greater love and understanding for each other. Instead of showing everyone how a relationship like this can work; you un-whittingly showed everyone why a relationship like this could never work.
My advice, remove the fantasy aspect, and write a little bit of real life consequences/choices for Anne, and you'll regain, if not exceed the subscriber base for your game.
At any rate, I'll keep tabs on this, hoping for some actual feeling out of this story.

Last edited:

stevea73

May 31, 2020
Yeah agree with the two posts above this game has lost it
Now it's all about just having sex with everyone they meet from both sides without any downfall with their relationship unless you chose to not let Anne do somethink with other men and she gets the shits
yes it's a cockold game of sorts but has gone well beyond that with Anne more interested just being with over men and not telling MC which is happening more and more and could say same about MC i quess

i will still play this game as it's better then most but over time it's become less interesting as you know what's going to happen with each game day update that comes out so waiting for awhile

Reactions: matthww
Jan 15, 2018
TBH, Since I saw the post a while back (explaining why yet another long delay before the next update), that the dev was going somewhere tropical with his wife, and it was around the same time Anne and MC were doing the same thing "in game". It got me thinking...this dev is writing his cuck fantasies about his wife into this game. In that light, of course nothing bad ever happens to Anne and MC, dev wouldn't want anything negative happening to his relationship in this fantasy. You look at this in that frame of mind, it all makes a lot of sense. Cheating and all other routes are basically the same, because the Dev never once thought to himself, "what would really happen if I allowed/encouraged my wife to be a unabashed slut?
Reality of course, as anyone with a brain would already know, allowing a relationship to devolve to this level only has one eventual outcome. It won't happen in this fantasy game, but in any sort of real life scenario...Anne would have left the MC a few updates ago.
That said, it would do this game WONDERS, if you addressed this subject realistically instead of with rose colored glasses. How the couple grew (or fell, like 95% of all couples that tried this lifestyle) from their experience with a greater love and understanding for each other. Instead of showing everyone how a relationship like this can work; you un-whittingly showed everyone why a relationship like this could never work.
My advice, remove the fantasy aspect, and write a little bit of real life consequences/choices for Anne, and you'll regain, if not exceed the subscriber base for your game.
At any rate, I'll keep tabs on this, hoping for some actual feeling out of this story.
I enjoy the idea of a realistic outcome.
There was one game I tried out, "Swing and miss" that had a realistic outcome, thing is, I don't want it to become that dark of an ending.
I'd love a pregnancy route, or the ending to be him longing for her after she's gone, like the breakup ending, where he sees her at the coffee shop.
I'd like it to sting, like seeing any ex you wanted to stay with, I just don't want to be mutilated by that ending.
You have several stinging endings, where if it's Dre, Martin, or Ryan, or even Jorge.
But that all depends on the ride.
So, can finish out the cuck route with several different endings, all of which build up with emotional stakes.
Dre's might end with her being pregnant, Martin's ends with her falling in love, Jorge's route ends with her being his sub, Ryan's ends with her giving into extremely lustful sexual desire, perhaps MC ends up at a sex party with the swingers, and ends up spying on Annie getting completely dominated by Ryan.
But the cuck route ends realistically.

Then you have the poly routes, which might end up with Annie leaving for different reasons, and then you have an infinite cycle with Nicole, then everyone gets what they want.
Perhaps this ends up with new cuck routes with Nicole, or

Jan 15, 2018
There was one game I tried out, "Swing and miss" that had a realistic outcome, thing is, I don't want it to become that dark of an ending.
I'd love a pregnancy route, or the ending to be him longing for her after she's gone, like the breakup ending, where he sees her at the coffee shop.
I'd like it to sting, like seeing any ex you wanted to stay with, I just don't want to be mutilated by that ending.
You have several stinging endings, where if it's Dre, Martin, or Ryan, or even Jorge.
So, can finish out the cuck route with several different endings, all of which build up with emotional stakes.
Dre's might end with her being pregnant, Martin's ends with her falling in love, Jorge's route ends with her being his sub, Ryan's ends with her giving into extremely lustful sexual desire, perhaps MC ends up at a sex party with the swingers, and ends up spying on Annie getting completely dominated by Ryan.

Then you have the poly routes, which might end up with Annie leaving for different reasons, and then you have an infinite cycle with Nicole, then everyone gets what they want.
Perhaps this ends up with new cuck routes with Nicole, or MC has many affairs with his infinite secretaries.
A new Adventurous couple emerges.
The problem with the game isn't just the master plan component.
It's the branching.
There aren't really indipendent branches.
Someone mentioned that one problem with a certain game in this genre was too many branches ended the game, and became unmanagable.
I'll agree you don't need too many, but you do need more than one path to go down.
This game wants everyone to be on the same path, ultimately, and that is also an issue.
I still see threads of emotional stakes in chapter 14, I just think the dev might be losing passion based on a number of factors.
Demand, single threaded storyline (everyone is on the same vacation), etc.
But that leads me to my next critique.

This game is moddable, and the fans seem to be extremely good at writing, and rendering images for this game, and the assets are either available or traceable.
Why not band together, and make storyline mods for this game?
It'll help the dev out in some respect, since the community will inspire him, and more fans will buy his game for the mods as well.
He has been inspired by some mods it seems, specifically the spicy mod.
It would be a win-win for everyone.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Any plans for impregnation in the future?
Well, according to the code the MC can get Victoria pregnant, which is kind of a holdover from the previous version of the game in which he could get one of the beach chicks (Brittany?) pregnant. I've no confidence it'll be followed up, but the code's there if he wants to use it, and obviously that'd be relationship ending in a realistic story. Here, I dunno. As for Anne...lots of dudes have been coming inside her, and in aggregate much more often than her husband, but so far without consequence.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

Perhaps this ends up with new cuck routes with Nicole, or MC has many affairs with his infinite secretaries.
A new Adventurous couple emerges.
The problem with the game isn't just the master plan component.
It's the branching.
There aren't really indipendent branches.
Someone mentioned that one problem with a certain game in this genre was too many branches ended the game, and became unmanagable.
I'll agree you don't need too many, but you do need more than one path to go down.
This game wants everyone to be on the same path, ultimately, and that is also an issue.
I still see threads of emotional stakes in chapter 14, I just think the dev might be losing passion based on a number of factors.
Demand, single threaded storyline (everyone is on the same vacation), etc.
But that leads me to my next critique.

This game is moddable, and the fans seem to be extremely good at writing, and rendering images for this game, and the assets are either available or traceable.
Why not band together, and make storyline mods for this game?
It'll help the dev out in some respect, since the community will inspire him, and more fans will buy his game for the mods as well.
He has been inspired by some mods it seems, specifically the spicy mod.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
This game has a lot of potential, sometimes you lose some connections, people who disappear, mentions events that did not happen, undoubtedly making it a little more logical, more realistic, adding consequences that sometimes seem not to be there, it would become a top game for its category. Maybe the scoring system should be revised, made more complex, like showing breasts +1 exhibitionism, he asks to give a blowjob to the clerk +1 understanding +1 sex, put more categories, in this way I think it is easier to differentiate the possible ways that at the moment are too similar. The mod is an idea or suggest precise and articulated solutions for the dev if he is interested.

Maxkg

Aug 22, 2019
is there anyone know how many cuck scene in game which option you have chose
Thanks in advance

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of The Adventurous Couple
Usual gestures, optional save name/delete etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Ch14 Monday