gearup22

Aug 24, 2021
The only issue I have is in the beginning you are building the relationship cuck /swinger cheat /no cheat etc. But now it seems to be for nothing no matter what you worked for they will do the same thing just maybe a different word here or there. He screws everything she screws everything with no consequences.
I partly agree, however still a great game. Waiting for more cuck/hotwife scenes, looks like the direction now is more who fucks the most. Anne hinted/asked in previous chapters if MC would like for more cuck experiences if I recall correctly, like clean up, coming home with creampie etc.... Haven't seen anything after that.

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
I partly agree, however still a great game. Waiting for more cuck/hotwife scenes, looks like the direction now is more who fucks the most. Anne hinted/asked in previous chapters if MC would like for more cuck experiences if I recall correctly, like clean up, coming home with creampie etc.... Haven't seen anything after that.

I have been rewriting as I go along and using renders from some really good artist Instead of the beach scene with Drake I have him coming back to the apartment with Anne and going at it in front of the MC she loses her anal there then she feeds the MC a creampie. other scene I got Martin coming in the middle of the night has sex with Anne then takes her away and extended version with Ryan at the beginning and a rough sex scene when he visits. Also have the cabin scene with Anne and the ex boyfriend the realtor I forget his name

gearup22

Aug 24, 2021
I have been rewriting as I go along and using renders from some really good artist Instead of the beach scene with Drake I have him coming back to the apartment with Anne and going at it in front of the MC she loses her anal there then she feeds the MC a creampie. other scene I got Martin coming in the middle of the night has sex with Anne then takes her away and extended version with Ryan at the beginning and a rough sex scene when he visits. Also have the cabin scene with Anne and the ex boyfriend the realtor I forget his name
Sounds interesting, keeps us posted! (y)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Rewriting? As in like making a mod for the game...?

Oct 21, 2018
Can share import file ?
Thank you for all your work!
Just a quick question regarding this one: is Part 1 the same as before (first uploaded months before) or is this a newere one, that has to be installed in order to be compatible with the newest update fot Part 2?
U

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
This sounds like the mod Soicowboy has made except for the Martin scene. I haven't seen that one. Real pity he has stopped at chapter 10.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I’m craving more TAC that I tried to mess around with Daz Studio and was so confused. I think with time I could get the hang of it but honestly had no idea that everything cost so much. All the models and sets and stuff. I couldn’t even find the right model for Anne or MC or anyone and gave up. I think it’s on here somewhere and maybe a way to download for free? Anyone have any idea?

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Is there a gallery mod for this game. Seems to be loads of scenes and no doubt I've missed many along the way.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Enjoying the story. Certainly, the models are beautiful! But how many times does Anne get to lie and cheat,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, before he tells her to fuck off?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Just as often as he gets to lie and cheat, including with his ex. Who's also probably back to fucking Martin.

This isn't an "Anne gets away with everything" game. It hasn't been that for ages. It is an "Anne and the MC fuck everyone" game. There's no logic. There's no emotional narrative. It's just the two main characters fucking everyone they see.

Stop looking for complexity. That was left behind eons ago.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes