DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Just as often as he gets to lie and cheat, including with his ex. Who's also probably back to fucking Martin.

This isn't an "Anne gets away with everything" game. It hasn't been that for ages. It is an "Anne and the MC fuck everyone" game. There's no logic. There's no emotional narrative. It's just the two main characters fucking everyone they see.

Stop looking for complexity. That was left behind eons ago.
She’s still hooking up with way more people than the MC. She doesn’t even bring home a girl for a 3some anymore, only tells him he can bang her friend while she’s in another state getting gangbanged

Reactions: Nurikabe

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She doesn’t even bring home a girl for a 3some anymore
When has it ever been her responsibility to bring girls home for him? In any case, that's not his fetish. His fetish is other people fucking Anne and getting to watch/hear about it. And it's not like he has any difficulty getting laid all by himself; he's just supposed to be honest with her about it, which he almost never is.

Reactions: oszapo25

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
EDIT: It seems that it is possible to choose a path that makes Anne more honest and avoid the father stuff. There are several opportunities at the beginning of that relationship to stop her from cheating (with that character). The line between 'adventurous couple' and all-out cheating wife fuckfest is blurred in this novel.

Edit (again): Nope. She cheats regardless (doesn't tell her husband of many of the guys she is with).

It is not that it is her responsibility. Nor the fact he is getting laid. It is that the agreement with her husband in this "open" relationship is that he gets to watch. Granted, she breaks this rule nearly every time, including the first time by only acknowledging later that he watched without her knowing.

The bigger point of contention is that she is off fucking anyone and everyone, then gets pissed when he doesn't tell her about a girl...then continues to lie after promising not to lie. Because this is a work in progress, I am giving the benefit of the doubt to the author that these issues will be addressed and resolved however he sees fit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is certainly making me question wtf is happening. Is the story about an open relationship or a cheating wife?

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Edit (again): Nope. She cheats regardless (doesn't tell her husband of many of the guys she is with).
It's a potential game crux that ends up being meaningless. The dev wants Anne to fuck everyone with a pulse, and the only way you can lose is to stop her from doing so. Her "job" is fucking Martin. That aside from everyone with a dick. Don't think about it or attempt logical analysis.

Jan 15, 2018
It's a potential game crux that ends up being meaningless. The dev wants Anne to fuck everyone with a pulse, and the only way you can lose is to stop her from doing so. Her "job" is fucking Martin. That aside from everyone with a dick. Don't think about it or attempt logical analysis.
I would just enjoy the idea of stakes in the game.
Conflict creates tension, and tension is a good thing.
Drama between her and MC would be a nice touch, or some tension.
Even if it's in disagreement, like she wants to fuck in private, and MC can't handle it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It's a potential game crux that ends up being meaningless. The dev wants Anne to fuck everyone with a pulse... Don't think about it or attempt logical analysis.
Absolutely! It is a sex game, after all.

Well said on both accounts. The situation has been created by the author. Anne and the MC both drive home the point of not lying to each other. The MC still has problems with the ex (Emma) as a result of her cheating with Martin. Anne quickly becomes upset (ending in game over) when the MC starts refusing sex opportunities. And on the last day, we see cracks in Anne's emotional approach to swinging (the L-word!).

The stage is set for massive drama and excitement. Will they grow together and overcome? Will this be the end of their adventures? All we need is for the author to (hopefully) take advantage of the excellent circumstances he has created. On the off chance that he reads these babblings, hopefully, we have an impact an exciting story!

sonybravo

May 27, 2017
When she was having anal with MC, she said she had done before with Drake, Troy and Malcolm. I got the Drake scene but did I miss Troy and Malcolm or it wasn't there to begin with?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
When she was having anal with MC, she said she had done before with Drake, Troy and Malcolm. I got the Drake scene but did I miss Troy and Malcolm or it wasn't there to begin with?
No, it was either Anne fucking so many people that even the dev can't keep track, or (much more likely) careless writing.

Anne's had anal with Drake (several times), her doctor, and the MC (perhaps on more than one occasion, given certain playthroughs). Never with Malcom or Troy.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You have to get the full sauna scene to see the MFM scene with Troy and Drake. To get there, you had to have said yes to all the triggers allowing her to have sex with Drake, and not got mad at Troy for demanding her panties. Basically, let her cheat as much as possible.

The Malcom scene starts on the beach.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You have to get the full sauna scene to see the MFM scene with Troy and Drake. To get there, you had to have said yes to all the triggers allowing her to have sex with Drake, and not got mad at Troy for demanding her panties. Basically, let her cheat as much as possible.

The Malcom scene starts on the beach.
But there's no anal in either scene. Only solo with Drake, on the beach and in the jacuzzi.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I think the game has demonstrated that if a character has a name, either Anne or the MC will be fucking them soon.
is the MC buzy chasing and fucking girls in this game or busy cuckolding and sharing his wife ? what is the goal exactly ?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
is the MC buzy chasing and fucking girls in this game or busy cuckolding and sharing his wife ? what is the goal exactly ?
The husband's fetish is his wife fucking other guys, but he has plenty of side opportunities of his own, the vast majority of which are cheating. Anne also cheats, though how much she does depends on how you play the game. There's also a little bit of swinging and a very little bit of cuckqueaning.

I wouldn't say there's really a "goal" as such, but there's no reason to play this game if you're not up for seeing Anne take as many dicks as possible, no matter what else you let the husband get up to. After a certain point, the game punishes you for trying to dial it back.

humiliation more on cheating or cuckold route?
The player pretty much has to choose to be humiliated, and even then there are alternatives. But this isn't really a humiliation game; the husband almost always gets off on what Anne's doing.

any femdom or femdom route?
No. After a certain point, Anne's gonna be with other guys whether or not her husband likes it. I suppose some people might consider that femdom, but I don't. I don't think anything in this game will satisfy someone with a femdom fetish.

Last edited:
May 28, 2021
The husband's fetish is his wife fucking other guys, but he has plenty of side opportunities of his own, the vast majority of which are cheating. Anne also cheats, though how much she does depends on how you play the game. There's also a little bit of swinging and a very little bit of cuckqueaning.

I wouldn't say there's really a "goal" as such, but there's no reason to play this game if you're not up for seeing Anne take as many dicks in her as possible, no matter what else you let the husband get up to. After a certain point, the game punishes you for trying to dial it back.

The player pretty much has to choose to be humiliated, and even then there are alternatives. But this isn't really a humiliation game; the husband almost always gets off on what Anne's doing.

No. After a certain point, Anne's gonna be with other guys whether or not her husband likes it. I suppose some people might consider that femdom, but I don't. I don't think anything in this game will satisfy someone with a femdom fetish.
you can get off on being humiliated

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Drama between her and MC would be a nice touch, or some tension.
Even if it's in disagreement, like she wants to fuck in private, and MC can't handle it.
That ship has sailed aeons ago. Some people had hoped, me included, he would rewrite the dynamic of the couple in the reboot and make the story more interesting but that turned out to be a nothing burger. Like others have said, the game is only about meeting new people in different locations. There was a mod that tried to add more spice to story but that one got abandoned too.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Can someone provide their save file of Ch12 so that it would be possible for me to play it on android.. ,

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Your perspective sums it up best, like could you imagine an entire chapter dedicated to her having one bull?
Or cleaning a creampie up, or MC being put in chastity.
A thread for sharing ideas and dream scenarios would be a good idea.
Fuck that the MC is already a fucking big enuff joke as it is. And you don't want her to stay with same "bull" because the way she acts she would leave MC to be with them. And I really don't want them to split up.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
That's a big factor, if he's cultivated this size following doing it his way, why would he change? Worse thing that could happen now is him trying to appease the complainers, it'd be an endless game of wackamole
Fuck that" appease the complainers" it's the same complaint. They have grown to far apart, Jesus she and MC were talking bout sum dude that has just blown her back out and she couldn't say yes or no if she was in love with the dude. That doesn't sound like a couple.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes