D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
If Anne could go a bit more dominant and MC became more submissive and NTR/Cuck/humiliation routes would be possible i'd pay for this game. Man can only dream...
Well if he plays the CUCK, then he really has a say in what happens. Fuck , I thought let their wife fuck others dudes , so don't that mean he has a say or at least is involved in the conversation about what's goin. I get that's where he gets off on the humiliation,blah,blah, whatever but that ain't what's happening. It's her lying about the dad that crazy, there is no way, no way, Tony wouldn't that kind of relationship with his old man came over to his house and hung out. His dad is still with Tony's ex ole lady, it's just way to far out there for that to happen. He wood be so self-conscious about his dad he never even introduce Anna to him, much less tell him to go in the bathroom while she's in the shower. Tony was really cool with his buddy Ryan , so cool he had no problem with him banging his wife , so what does he , fucking lies to him and goes behind his back to do something Tony already said he could do. No matter how big a chump Tony is he wood do sumin about it. I no it's a game and I wood hope that there no way sumin like this wood ever unfold in the real world, but for people to connect with a game or movie or even a book, people have to connect with the characters,that how you get people to still talk about a 5yr old game. But there's no relatable there now. I no she a how from the streets and everybody has done ran thru her ,but he's needs to put sum get right back on the two idiots.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I find the novel to contain multiple cases of NTR, represented by each case of Anne sleeping with many of the characters repeatedly while lying to her husband, hiding her behavior, and continuing non-sexual aspects of the relationship (texting, daydreaming, pining).
But that's not netorare unless the husband objects, which he either never does or, depending on player choices, only does twice.

There is no true "swinging" route -- which IS the premise of the entire story.
Oh, no. No, it's not. Go find your saves and look at the directory. It's an enthusiastic cuckold game. It's never been anything else.

Think about the "challenges." With one exception, every single one of them is aimed at the wife having a sexual adventure with someone else. It's a cuckold story, not a swinging story.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It's an enthusiastic cuckold game. It's never been anything else.

Think about the "challenges." With one exception, every single one of them is aimed at the wife having a sexual adventure with someone else. It's a cuckold story, not a swinging story.
You make a compelling case! Based on the original rules the husband and wife set down, and the couple of cases that followed, I believed it to be a swinging story and was upset when my premise was not supported! It has the making for a good swinging story (the husband will have to be much more assertive and the wife completely faithful).

It is obvious now (and unfortunate for my preferences) that such a beautifully illustrated game does not have the writing to support many of the paths the author creates. Still, enjoyable for what it's worth.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I believed it to be a swinging story and was upset when my premise was not supported!
There's almost no swinging. The neighbors (once), Mike and his wife (once), the party (once), and that's mostly it.

The original remit for the game was that it would support hotwife, cheating, and swinging paths. Rather obviously, it's almost exclusively about Anne and/or the MC having as much sex as possible with as many people as possible. The clear focus is on Anne, though. The unfortunate core failure of the game is how utterly meaningless most of that sex is.

The husband always cheats, even when Anne calls him out or attempts to stop him in advance (e.g. "I'd rather you didn't fuck your coworkers"/MC proceeds to dick his way through the entire company). Anne only truly cheats with the doctor unless the player deliberately asks her to act otherwise. The rest of her "cheating" is player-controlled. That's a willing cuckold game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal and Nurikabe

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
Hey so I am kinda new here. Firstly I saw that this game is in parts. So after installation does I have to play in parts or is there any way I can put the parts together and play in a single game. Please tell

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hey so I am kinda new here. Firstly I saw that this game is in parts. So after installation does I have to play in parts or is there any way I can put the parts together and play in a single game. Please tell

If you download the latest download, you will have the whole game, and you can play it completely. But then it is 4.84 GB download!

Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
You have to get the full sauna scene to see the MFM scene with Troy and Drake. To get there, you had to have said yes to all the triggers allowing her to have sex with Drake, and not got mad at Troy for demanding her panties. Basically, let her cheat as much as possible.

The Malcom scene starts on the beach.
What Chapter does it happen in?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
What Chapter does it happen in?
You have to set several flags. Those I have listed are not precise. I apologize for not having some of the character names, but it should be obvious as you are playing. I tried to find those saves and replayed the game several times to find an answer. These are not in a specific order as there is some variability in how you choose the scenes.
  • Anne has to be going to the gym
  • All cheating options for Anne have been chosen
  • All options for anal with Anne have to be chosen previously
  • Meet the husband of MC's employee, and the husband takes Anne's panties
  • Anne goes to the spa
  • Then choose the threesome at the spa -> anal

I hope this helps get you there. I will continue looking through it. The last two times I attempted, I missed the choice to get her to the spa and the MC going to the employee's house for dinner. I'll update if I can find it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Dunno if someone already noticed and wrote about it but when we're about to fuck Anne in the ass in this update, she speaks of the spa and Drake even if we're not on the NTR path. Is it a mistake or did she, as the horny sloot she is, did the spa and Drake no matter what ?
Yes, she does it even if you do not choose or have the option to choose the scenes (that flag is set). And this tends to be the most discussed and disliked aspect of this, otherwise, terrific VN. She cheats no matter how vigilant you are at choosing options for her to not cheat.

versionx1

Sep 21, 2020
I think Mircom is tired of doing this game. He's waiting until his Patreon numbers dip below a certain number and that will be it. It's the only viable explanation as to why he doesn't communicate with fans. Especially when it's anyone's guess when the next day release will be. It sucks but sometimes you have to face the facts.

Reactions: Max0202

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
I think Mircom is tired of doing this game. He's waiting until his Patreon numbers dip below a certain number and that will be it. It's the only viable explanation as to why he doesn't communicate with fans. Especially when it's anyone's guess when the next day release will be. It sucks but sometimes you have to face the facts.
I don't blame him either, while i like the game you can kinda tell he's burned out on it with the updates coming later and later. I kinda hope he brings it to a end and begins a new game, something different maybe?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The release will be out soon. Really, he needs to communicate only with his patrons. If developers spent all their time responding to fans and critics, they would do nothing else! There are a lot of scenes in each release. I imagine it is quite a bit of work. But as long as he is keeping his paying customers happy, then I say, "job well done."

After all, it is a fairly exciting, lust-filled, sex game that is worthy of being played at least once. Maybe it doesn't meet my personal expectations... But it isn't my game! ;)

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just came across this game and have a question. I like sharing/orgy scenes (MC invoved in the sexual acts), I dont especially like cuckolding (MC only watching/listening/etc). Searching for these terms brings up a lot of results which didn't really answer it.

(...) The rest of her "cheating" is player-controlled. That's a willing cuckold game.
That means the MC is not actively involved in all the sexual activities, but only watches? Or is it sharing with him involved?

Thanks in advance. :)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes