Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I like sharing/orgy scenes (MC invoved in the sexual acts), I dont especially like cuckolding (MC only watching/listening/etc).

That means the MC is not actively involved in all the sexual activities, but only watches? Or is it sharing with him involved?
Earlier in the game, most of the activity is either with him watching (in the room or from elsewhere) or, on occasion, optionally participating (that is, the player has a choice to make him watch or participate), but there are a few encounters that happen without the husband's knowledge (though he does hear about them later), even right from the beginning of their adventures.

Later in the game, the majority of Anne's activity is either seen by the player but only related to the husband later, or seen by us while she's relating it to her husband. There are exceptions — times when the husband is present — but they become rarer. Some of this is dependent on whether or not Anne is defined as cheating, but that affects fewer scenes than you might think.

The direct answer to your question, though, is that there's very little sharing in which the husband is also a participant. One scene with Mike, one scene with Dre (but the player can choose to keep the husband on the sidelines, which Anne prefers), and again at a swingers' party (where it's one of three options). There's also a cuckqueaning scene in which the husband can participate semi-anonymously, but it's only one of four possible options, two of which aren't cuckqueaning at all. Finally, there's a scene with another woman whose husband is interested in pursuing a similar lifestyle, and if I remember correctly there can be a threesome (Anne, her husband, the woman) during that storyline.

That said, the vast majority of Anne's activity doesn't involve her husband, except as an enthusiastic cheerleader either before, during, or after the fact. The same is true for the husband's activity; with a small handful of exceptions, she doesn't know about it despite occasionally complaining about that fact, and he never tells her about any of it. There are, depending on how you play the game, a growing number of encounters that I think we can assume happen, but that no one — including the player — ever sees or hears about (e.g. the likelihood that, every time Anne gets on Martin's plane, they're having sex).

I'm leaving out a number of factors that are affected by the player's choices, but it's most definitely not a swinging or active participation story. It's a willing or mostly willing cuckold story, that's the husband's fetish, and that's what the majority of Anne's scenes are.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Earlier in the game, most of the activity is either with him watching (in the room or from elsewhere) or, on occasion, optionally participating (that is, the player has a choice to make him watch or participate), but there are a few encounters that happen without the husband's knowledge (though he does hear about them later), even right from the beginning of their adventures.

Later in the game, the majority of Anne's activity is either seen by the player but only related to the husband later, or seen by us while she's relating it to her husband. There are exceptions — times when the husband is present — but they become rarer. Some of this is dependent on whether or not Anne is defined as cheating, but that affects fewer scenes than you might think.

The direct answer to your question, though, is that there's very little sharing in which the husband is also a participant. One scene with Mike, one scene with Dre (but the player can choose to keep the husband on the sidelines, which Anne prefers), and again at a swingers' party (where it's one of three options). There's also a cuckqueaning scene in which the husband can participate semi-anonymously, but it's only one of four possible options, two of which aren't cuckqueaning at all. Finally, there's a scene with another woman whose husband is interested in pursuing a similar lifestyle, and if I remember correctly there can be a threesome (Anne, her husband, the woman) during that storyline.

That said, the vast majority of Anne's activity doesn't involve her husband, except as an enthusiastic cheerleader either before, during, or after the fact. The same is true for the husband's activity; with a small handful of exceptions, she doesn't know about it despite occasionally complaining about that fact, and he never tells her about any of it. There are, depending on how you play the game, a growing number of encounters that I think we can assume happen, but that no one — including the player — ever sees or hears about (e.g. the likelihood that, every time Anne gets on Martin's plane, they're having sex).

I'm leaving out a number of factors that are affected by the player's choices, but it's most definitely not a swinging or active participation story. It's a willing or mostly willing cuckold story, that's the husband's fetish, and that's what the majority of Anne's scenes are.
Thank you for the in-depth reply. (y)

Reactions: Segnbora

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
When and where does the CHEATING route starts?
Does she only cheat with Martin? Hopefully not.

Is it possible to not go through with the pitiful cuck's fantasy at all and Anne would just cheat?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If the player forces Anne to have sex with Martin, from then on she "cheats." There are later scenes during which this condition can be undone, however. The same is true if the player forces Anne to have sex with Ryan and doesn't force her to confess. Neither has a tremendous effect on Anne's actual behavior or relationship. Anne won't ever decide to "cheat" on her own except with her doctor; the player, via the husband's choices, has to force her into it.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Enjoyed the game but after several chapters, it seems like the paths develop no more... it gets pretty boring. Can the game dev pls go further down the rabbit hole on the several paths like cuckold make the wife starts to humiliate the MC more and more. I know not all like playing this route but its optional soo do it all with caging, more cum eating / cleaning :devilish:

Reactions: Swooosh and tata19

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Enjoyed the game but after several chapters, it seems like the paths develop no more... it gets pretty boring. Can the game dev pls go further down the rabbit hole on the several paths like cuckold make the wife starts to humiliate the MC more and more. I know not all like playing this route but its optional soo do it all with caging, more cum eating / cleaning :devilish:
Yeah this is true.. Spicy mod help a bit for 1-10 chapters but from ch. 11 it is not update.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If the player forces Anne to have sex with Martin, from then on she "cheats." There are later scenes during which this condition can be undone, however. The same is true if the player forces Anne to have sex with Ryan and doesn't force her to confess. Neither has a tremendous effect on Anne's actual behavior or relationship. Anne won't ever decide to "cheat" on her own except with her doctor; the player, via the husband's choices, has to force her into it.
Despite being vigilant at keeping Anne honest, she still cheats. Now "cheating" may mean something different to me. Anne and the MC have agreed to share their experiences, either in person or through the telling of what happened afterward. Therefore, cheating means anytime either of them has sex without telling the other it happens. Anne will cheat no matter how many times you have chosen an explicit "no cheating" scenario (Martin, Ryan, etc.). Meaning she will continue to have sex with multiple partners that are not known or later discussed with the MC. Unless I have missed some critical choice — she cheats no matter what.
When and where does the CHEATING route starts?
Does she only cheat with Martin? Hopefully not.

Is it possible to not go through with the pitiful cuck's fantasy at all and Anne would just cheat?
Yes, You can specifically choose to have Anne cheat with Martin, Ryan, the doctor, and anytime you tell her you do not want to hear what happened. (Careful though, she gets upset if you don't want to hear about her screwing every character in the game!)

You do not have to choose the cuck route. It is avoidable while still having Anne cheat or participate in any other kinks.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Despite being vigilant at keeping Anne honest, she still cheats. Now "cheating" may mean something different to me. Anne and the MC have agreed to share their experiences, either in person or through the telling of what happened afterward. Therefore, cheating means anytime either of them has sex without telling the other it happens. Anne will cheat no matter how many times you have chosen an explicit "no cheating" scenario (Martin, Ryan, etc.). Meaning she will continue to have sex with multiple partners that are not known or later discussed with the MC. Unless I have missed some critical choice — she cheats no matter what.

Yes, You can specifically choose to have Anne cheat with Martin, Ryan, the doctor, and anytime you tell her you do not want to hear what happened. (Careful though, she gets upset if you don't want to hear about her screwing every character in the game!)

You do not have to choose the cuck route. It is avoidable while still having Anne cheat or participate in any other kinks.
My Anne is a filthy slut, always covered in loads, never met a dick she wouldn’t suck, anybody that walks by her she’ll fuck, even those 2 shota boys

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
My Anne is a filthy slut, always covered in loads, never met a dick she wouldn’t suck, anybody that walks by her she’ll fuck, even those 2 shota boys
MC: What do you think about being a little more adventurous?
Anne: Well, only if you respect me and remember that nobody will ever be better than the two of us together.
--Three Days Later--
Anne: Oh honey, I am in love with Dre's BBC. Your dad is so much better than you ever were. It's ok if we never have sex. I get everything I need from everyone else.
MC: But honey, we agreed to remain honest and faithful.
Anne: YOU DON'T RESPECT ME!

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
MC: What do you think about being a little more adventurous?
Anne: Well, only if you respect me and remember that nobody will ever be better than the two of us together.

--Three Days Later--

Anne: Oh honey, I am in love with Dre's BBC. Your dad is so much better than you ever were. It's ok if we never have sex. I get everything I need from everyone else.
MC: But honey, we agreed to remain honest and faithful.
Anne: YOU DON'T RESPECT ME!
Still a better love story than Twilight... sorry i just had to.

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
Well, we got some good news/bad news for this next update.
Apparently Mircom3D's system had crashed with all the renders for the next update. Good News being that he saved the ffiles elsewhere and just needs to have them rendered again

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey quick question has Anne been gangbanged yet? Double Anal? Double vaginal? Cause Myriam has from "Project Myriam" already done all those scenes & beastiality if your into that (just click my signature below, if you want to download it)

Reactions: cartmancop1980

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Hey quick question has Anne been gangbanged yet? Double Anal? Double vaginal? Cause Myriam has from "Project Myriam" already done all those scenes & beastiality if your into that (just click my signature below, if you want to download it)
Myriam does do some out-of-character stuff early in the story. Not that it is unwelcomed — just odd for such a prudish woman to jump into the dog stuff so early.

This game does not have any DVP, or DAP, no best. Pretty vanilla sex scenes...but super hot vanilla with whipped cream and cherries! Threesome action, random strangers in the bathroom... Tame stuff hahaha! :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: oszapo25

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021

Yes but the scenes at their vacation though. Can they still be avoided? Can she instead cheat there?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yes but the scenes at their vacation though. Can they still be avoided? Can she instead cheat there?
There are two vacations, so far. Near the beginning of the game where Anne really spreads her...legs. And the Anniversary vacation, currently at the end of the update (around Day 12-14). Assuming that you are asking if Anne cheats during the vacation scenes and if you can avoid it. The easy answer is no, you cannot avoid her cheating. The sticky answer is, as the MC, do you consider it cheating if she tells you about it afterward...occasionally? In my opinion, Anne cheats the whole time. It is likely just sloppy writing that makes it that way.

The agreement the couple has is that they will play together, or that she will tell him about it afterward. There is some text that even makes it sound like she will not sleep with anyone without the MC knowing and approving. After all, the point of her sleeping around in the first place is that it is the MC's kink for her to sleep with other men while he watches. Twice, during the course of the game so far, she has said that the only reason she does any of it is for HIS enjoyment and because she loves him. That is all bullshit as she sleeps with far more people than she ever tells the MC, she has relationships with these men (not just sex), and she all but says she is in love with three of the guys she is fucking.

Now, you could have a lesser definition of "cheating" and be possibly happy with the fact that she is sleeping with everyone and occasionally tells you about it. Even if that is the case, while on the first vacation Anne will have sex with at least one (based on your choices) man that she does not tell the MC about. If you did not choose to follow her, there are more cases where she sleeps with someone and does not share it. On the second vacation, you have very little choice at this point. She is going to do what she wants, with or without you.

Sidenote: if you want her to cheat...This game is FOR YOU! She will cheat from the moment you let her sleep with Ryan or the dad. That's what this MC gets for being a total douche nugget and not tightening up on the chain! :ROFLMAO:

TL;DR...She cheats no matter what.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There are two vacations, so far. Near the beginning of the game where Anne really spreads her...legs. And the Anniversary vacation, currently at the end of the update (around Day 12-14). Assuming that you are asking if Anne cheats during the vacation scenes and if you can avoid it. The easy answer is no, you cannot avoid her cheating. The sticky answer is, as the MC, do you consider it cheating if she tells you about it afterward...occasionally? In my opinion, Anne cheats the whole time. It is likely just sloppy writing that makes it that way.

The agreement the couple has is that they will play together, or that she will tell him about it afterward. There is some text that even makes it sound like she will not sleep with anyone without the MC knowing and approving. After all, the point of her sleeping around in the first place is that it is the MC's kink for her to sleep with other men while he watches. Twice, during the course of the game so far, she has said that the only reason she does any of it is for HIS enjoyment and because she loves him. That is all bullshit as she sleeps with far more people than she ever tells the MC, she has relationships with these men (not just sex), and she all but says she is in love with three of the guys she is fucking.

Now, you could have a lesser definition of "cheating" and be possibly happy with the fact that she is sleeping with everyone and occasionally tells you about it. Even if that is the case, while on the first vacation Anne will have sex with at least one (based on your choices) man that she does not tell the MC about. If you did not choose to follow her, there are more cases where she sleeps with someone and does not share it. On the second vacation, you have very little choice at this point. She is going to do what she wants, with or without you.

Sidenote: if you want her to cheat...This game is FOR YOU! She will cheat from the moment you let her sleep with Ryan or the dad. That's what this MC gets for being a total douche nugget and not tightening up on the chain! :ROFLMAO:

TL;DR...She cheats no matter what.
Nice, really nice. At the beginning though when you are made to tell Anne about MC's fantasy, can you actually not tell her? Will that be able to avoid cuckoldry scenes on their vacation?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nice, really nice. At the beginning though when you are made to tell Anne about MC's fantasy, can you actually not tell her? Will that be able to avoid cuckoldry scenes on their vacation?
I am not an expert on cuck and the different types. But there are several chances to engage in cuckold behavior including cum eating. You do have to tell her your fantasy. The author gives several ways to avoid or engage most of the fetishes. In the beginning, you can say no and still have opportunities later. But as the game goes on, decisions become permanent.

It seems the game was designed for the full cheating route as the main route, supported with the most scenes. The cuck route is next. That kink is the strongest on the last days during the vacation.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I am not an expert on cuck and the different types. But there are several chances to engage in cuckold behavior including cum eating. You do have to tell her your fantasy. The author gives several ways to avoid or engage most of the fetishes. In the beginning, you can say no and still have opportunities later. But as the game goes on, decisions become permanent.

It seems the game was designed for the full cheating route as the main route, supported with the most scenes. The cuck route is next. That kink is the strongest on the last days during the vacation.
Thankyou so much for all the answers. Gave me hints ahead of whats to come.

Reactions: Nurikabe

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
There's almost no swinging. The neighbors (once), Mike and his wife (once), the party (once), and that's mostly it.

The original remit for the game was that it would support hotwife, cheating, and swinging paths. Rather obviously, it's almost exclusively about Anne and/or the MC having as much sex as possible with as many people as possible. The clear focus is on Anne, though. The unfortunate core failure of the game is how utterly meaningless most of that sex is.

The husband always cheats, even when Anne calls him out or attempts to stop him in advance (e.g. "I'd rather you didn't fuck your coworkers"/MC proceeds to dick his way through the entire company). Anne only truly cheats with the doctor unless the player deliberately asks her to act otherwise. The rest of her "cheating" is player-controlled. That's a willing cuckold game.
What do mean the MC always cheats and Ann only
There's almost no swinging. The neighbors (once), Mike and his wife (once), the party (once), and that's mostly it.

The original remit for the game was that it would support hotwife, cheating, and swinging paths. Rather obviously, it's almost exclusively about Anne and/or the MC having as much sex as possible with as many people as possible. The clear focus is on Anne, though. The unfortunate core failure of the game is how utterly meaningless most of that sex is.

The husband always cheats, even when Anne calls him out or attempts to stop him in advance (e.g. "I'd rather you didn't fuck your coworkers"/MC proceeds to dick his way through the entire company). Anne only truly cheats with the doctor unless the player deliberately asks her to act otherwise. The rest of her "cheating" is player-controlled. That's a willing cuckold game.
What do u mean the husband always cheat and Anne only cheats when you tell her. You do realize that you play as the husband, so you have more of a choice wether you fuck someone outside your marriage then you do with Anne.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes