stevea73

May 31, 2020
I have said before the game was about the-adventurous-couple and is in some ways i guess but not anymore it's just fuck as many as possible with or with out MC
i have not played this game from the last 4 or 5 updates so only going of from what people are posting on the last couple of pages here and reading some i'm not surprised the story has gone the way it has i saw this coming in chapter 2 ,3 but was the MC that wanted it but at same time knew Anne was more interested in being with other men then MC
sure Anne says love you to MC but honestly think Anne only says that because she has basically free pass to fuck as many as she can
saying that MC has his fair share as well so story has became kind of somewhat a boring fuck fest not the adventurous couple should be adventurous roomies or somethink like that

Last edited:

stevea73

May 31, 2020
Using the gallery MOD near the end of it
think Anne says that this holiday is about them (MC and Anne)but looks like just the same as the first holiday where Anne just goes around fucking every guy and not MC apart from when they first arrived but do not know a lot as have not played it for some time so only going off from mod so totally has nothing to do with MC and Anne as in them together just them i mean

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
One high quality render, that's so erotic that it makes you instantly orgasm, is better than 30 renders of shit that are only mildly interesting.

For once I'd like to see.

*** UPDATE VERSION 1.8 ***
Three high quality Renders, that should make you go wild!

OR....

*** UPDATE VERSION 1.8 ***
182 subpar renders that were made quickly to deliver quantity instead of quality, that you'll rapidly skip and click through: "meh", skip, "meh", skip....

Reactions: eredar321

"Kimber

Nov 23, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Sunday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Sunday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, one of them is the mods (attached to post) and the rest are some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed Images:
Mega folder: Mega

Chap 1-13-Sat:
Chap 13-Sun:
New update? Or working on ch14 monday?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
If I can suggest , it is evident that Anne is a woman who likes to be submissive, by her husband and by men in general,
also takes initiative but she likes to do whatever he asks of her, she likes spanking, getting cum on her face and I could go on.
My idea is the following, she could ruin the anniversary trip somehow, they have a big fight, but from those events he understands how much she loves being submissive and throw a mega party in style public disgrace, where he decides everything, with what to make her fuck, how etc. They both like it so much that Anne decides to do only what he asks of her or if she wants to take initiative she will ask his permission first. He then decides to be more honest and tells her all the things he hadn't told her. At this point they may have an honest relationship or it may turn out that she likes it if he does things secretly but the important thing is that he tells her everything afterwards.

Reactions: firstfelix
Jan 15, 2018
MC then becomes Forrest Gump.
If I can suggest , it is evident that Anne is a woman who likes to be submissive, by her husband and by men in general,
also takes initiative but she likes to do whatever he asks of her, she likes spanking, getting cum on her face and I could go on.
My idea is the following, she could ruin the anniversary trip somehow, they have a big fight, but from those events he understands how much she loves being submissive and throw a mega party in style public disgrace, where he decides everything, with what to make her fuck, how etc. They both like it so much that Anne decides to do only what he asks of her or if she wants to take initiative she will ask his permission first. He then decides to be more honest and tells her all the things he hadn't told her. At this point they may have an honest relationship or it may turn out that she likes it if he does things secretly but the important thing is that he tells her everything afterwards.
I think it would be hot if she was chasing something more powerful.
She likes being submissive, but she doesn't know what she really wants is a Dom.
She wants something more.
Her husband can't deliver what her ideal dom can.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
O
Ok tell me dude,is there any chance to completely avoid ntr in this game...
I would love to tell you...dude.
But I've seen that many different definitons of what that thing you're referring to is, (Let's not say it...could be dangerous, right? Like saying Voldermort, you dig?) that I don't even know what it is that you're trying so hard to avoid.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, my good man.

Reactions: Anik840

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I played now the game completely. Really hot & teasing. But I have a question: is there a possible playthrough where Anne is completely faithful or is NTR, Cuckold etc. the target of the game?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Dont know why but with my save game I cannot play ch 14. The game ends after "this is the end of chapter 13" message. I downloaded the currently available compressed file.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Really hope the dev does something or literally anything to revamp this script. Content's getting real predictable...

It's not to say this is a bad game that deserves to be burned but this is no longer an adventurous couple game. We're through two weeks in this game and Anne's probably fucked enough guys to start a small country whereas the MC is just left kinda with a pity fuck/jerk off here and there when she literally supplies all of the content in this game. If MC remotely tries to tell her off or push her away from it, she gets upset and the MC just has to appease the wife so he could maybe have another pity fuck later. Anne starts slipping away and conveniently mentioning other times she fucks guys. MC fantasizes things about her that groups of men have already done and it's just.....

Dev needs to do a revamp of the script here or this is going to fall off harder much quicker than it has to. Adventure can also be that Anne and the MC go on swinger adventures or have exhibitionist extravaganzas and orgies or what have you. This is just becoming borderline frustrating where the rules only apply to the MC and Anne has free wish to do whatever she wants regardless of the MC :cautious:

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
Surely this question is posted yet but i'm stayed away from here too long to search then i need a bit of comprension. Which are the differences between two version? old and actual?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes