WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
WTF is wrong with this cheating ass whore bitch.
It depends on the route you're taking. In the cuckold route the MC can be happy with whatever she does, just depends on the choices you make. They both can cheat, he can stay dedicated, or she can...wait...heh, no, she still cheats regardless of what it says in the menu. Mircom has let the script get fuzzy, but he may correct those continuity errors at some point. Regardless, it mostly depends on the route you're taking (and to a lessor extent...way less...the relationship score).

Jan 15, 2018
WTF is wrong with this cheating ass whore bitch. Serriously i am getting a bit fed up with this now. All she does is moan and bitch to the mc. They goto the golf course to spend the day together and because he didnt want her to tease the 2 guys she get pissy with him and rants that she never gets to do what she wants that its always about what he wants and then storms off, later we find out that she had sex with her boss and he wants to make her his woman and she wants it. The whole holiday has been about her fucking around with other guys behind the mc's back doing exactly what she wants to do and to hell with her husband. All he tries to do is please her. SERRIOUSLY HE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND KICK THIS BITCH TO THE CURB.
I am so dissapointed with this update. Please Mircom make the mc wake up to exactly what his so called wife is.
I'm not saying that she can't still have fun but rather that it goes back to the originality of the storey about an adventurous couple and not about a wife who is treated like a queen by her husband but she just shits on him all the time and rather than having fun with her husband she fucks every other guy with a pulse who just see her as a piece of meet to devour.

There are other games. I could see you getting angry if these were real people.
They're 3d models, overlaid on top of a script.
You're playing through a digital puppet show.

Jan 15, 2018
Whoa! Did you just contradict yourself?
Context is key.
A. The person I was replying to, was mad at the characters for their behavior in the game.
Like they were real people.

B. I hadn't played the update.

C. Ch. 13 Friday was where I left off in October,
The updates that haven't been posted are Ch. 13, Saturday
and Ch.14 Mon and Tue. Perhaps it's pre release.
But nothing happened, literally, jack shit.
With at least 3-4 days worth of content, it literally felt like less than a chapter was even wrote for this.

I think the Dev has lost interest.
I'm not mad at fictional characters for doing NTR in an NTR game.
The guy I was replying to, was bitching about the MC not dropping Anne for fucking around.
Which is retarded, he acts like he's MC's best friend trying to talk him through this.
LMAO, it's vidya. It's not real.
You can't be friends with digital puppets.
That's not what I'm bitching about.

I think the Dev lost his passion, and this game is a cash cow.
He doesn't have an endgame.
I hate to bring up LOST in a smut forum, but LOST had an endgame, even when they had to stretch the SOB to make the studio happy.
The producers had an endgame in mind, as early as the third season.
If the Dev needs to stretch it for cash, that's cool and all, but he needs to have an endgame for this.
Maybe there is a sequel down the line, but I think the Dev needs to find his passion with it again, and end it.
He started a hobby game, and seemed to be having fun with it.
I think if he got to a good place with a finale for TAC, even if that's 2-3 weeks.
It would complete the game, and allow him to pursue a side project for a little while.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Depending on choices made, there is a scene missing in the code.

v14_tues_walk_alone - is not there. Or if it is there it's labeled as something else.

Code:
label v14_tues_beach_alone:
    scene v14_tues_poolbar_019 with dissolve
    t "*Holy shit that's nice!*"
    scene black with slow_dissolve
    "You leave the girls and go for a walk alone."
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone
That's with the 'update' download. Will look at the code in the full download after waiting 2 or 3 hours for the full download to complete. :sleep:

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Would anyone have a link for Chapter 13 Friday (preferably compressed) that they could share?
Or a full gallery unlocked save?
Thank you

John Dane

May 21, 2018
WTF is wrong with this cheating ass whore bitch. Serriously i am getting a bit fed up with this now. All she does is moan and bitch to the mc. They goto the golf course to spend the day together and because he didnt want her to tease the 2 guys she get pissy with him and rants that she never gets to do what she wants that its always about what he wants and then storms off, later we find out that she had sex with her boss and he wants to make her his woman and she wants it. The whole holiday has been about her fucking around with other guys behind the mc's back doing exactly what she wants to do and to hell with her husband. All he tries to do is please her. SERRIOUSLY HE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND KICK THIS BITCH TO THE CURB.
I am so dissapointed with this update. Please Mircom make the mc wake up to exactly what his so called wife is.
I'm not saying that she can't still have fun but rather that it goes back to the originality of the storey about an adventurous couple and not about a wife who is treated like a queen by her husband but she just shits on him all the time and rather than having fun with her husband she fucks every other guy with a pulse who just see her as a piece of meet to devour.
dude this is ntr game. I don't like it either, if I play I know what to expect. I hate ntr so I play open relationship path. Idk if the update force ntr on to u but I wouldn't expect anything better from ntr game.... chill and play something else mate, its not worth grinding your ass over fictional character focus on enjoying not otherway around.

Reactions: oszapo25

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
dude this is ntr game. I don't like it either, if I play I know what to expect. I hate ntr so I play open relationship path. Idk if the update force ntr on to u but I wouldn't expect anything better from ntr game.... chill and play something else mate, its not worth grinding your ass over fictional character focus on enjoying not otherway around.
Exactly...but for me, I like variety...not the same shit every game, so ntr, romance, corruption...I'll play them all.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Monday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Sunday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, one of them is the mods (attached to post) and the rest are some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed Images:
Mega folder: Mega

Chap 1-13-Sat:
Chap 13-Sun:
Please, can you update to : The Adventurous Couple - Ch. 14, Tuesday

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
looking forward to playing this I was worried since it was so long since last update but the man does have af amily and a job that eats a lot of his time hopefully he gets more free time

Reactions: bb888 and oszapo25

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Lot of players have been noticing how the game turned from an "adventurous couple" exploring things together to another NTR game and there's pages of feedback here showing a collective disapproval for a while so I understand you. At this point either dev lost interest and/or his original vision of the game as suggested by the title or the game is supposed to have a bad ending for the couple where she gets lost in lust on the cock carousel and the MC is left behind.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes