Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Why do you blame the husband for his ex getting nailed by his dad?
"I think the only person in the marriage at fault for what's going on with Emma is the husband" Note: in the marriage. Your choices enable it. You can choose otherwise. But the husband's choosing (or not) to fuck Emma. It certainly wasn't Anne's idea. Fucking his cheating ex is a terrible idea, and that's true no matter what Anne's doing. Especially because she prefaces it with an explicit move to break up Anne and her husband by revealing Anne's cheating. Yet Emma remains Emma; she's very obviously still fucking Martin.

How the hell did you deduce that?
Because Martin staffed his plane with three women he'd had sex with, two of whom he'd fucked despite the fact that they were with his son (I don't recall what we know about the third) and one of whom he was actively having sex with (if that was the current game status). He didn't pick those three women because he'd always envisioned them as flight attendants. C'mon, now.

To all those constantly bitching and writing long novel post while not chipping into the patreon
I used to support. I dropped it. For reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Your choices enable it. You can choose otherwise. But the husband's choosing (or not) to fuck Emma. It certainly wasn't Anne's idea. Fucking his cheating ex is a terrible idea, and that's true no matter what Anne's doing. Especially because she prefaces it with an explicit move to break up Anne and her husband by revealing Anne's cheating. Yet Emma remains Emma; she's very obviously still fucking Martin.

Because Martin staffed his plane with three women he'd had sex with, two of whom he'd fucked despite the fact that they were with his son (I don't recall what we know about the third) and one of whom he was actively having sex with (if that was the current game status). He didn't pick those three women because he'd always envisioned them as flight attendants. C'mon, now.

I used to support. I dropped it. For reasons.
In my game the father did not fuck Ann and the MC got permission from Ann to fuck Emma. All about choices. Ann rejected The father in law. Anna said he should worry they love him. Your choices decide what happens just a pity you do not get to choose every event what you and Ann would like. Not just Ann jumping every dick or pussy at random. My two cents on it.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Your choices decide what happens
I agree that that's the perfect version of this (or any) game, but it's impossible to create that many branches. Some events have to happen on every route, and routes have to narrow to a manageable number. I don't really want this to become a game in which I have 100% control over who has sex with who. I want choices to have consequences. Consequences don't have to lead to branches that require entirely new rendering paths. They can be handled in dialogue and scene inclusion/diversion.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Where do you think most of his Patreons come from...sir...your idol conversed with us pirates up till April, I assume the heat in the kitchen got a bit too much for conversing, but I'm sure he peruses here and there. If he's ok with the number of subscribers he has, and has no interest in converting critics into cash, that's his business decision.

OH, and I want to buy London Bridge please, send me the paperwork ;)
oh by heat in the kitchen you mean the constant LOTR chapter post of people complaining and telling him to do this and that? People acting like they wanna improve the game and help him out but it’s all fake. They just want this and that for their own selfish reason without realizing how hard it is to create a game. It’s all about them and what they want. Reading all the comments probably kills his mood to even work on the game. I read through like 5-6 pages of rants and honestly I couldn’t take it. It’s as bad as it’s ever been. People need to get a grip and stop being so selfish. As someone who used to work in editing, that shit is hard and takes so much time. Pfft heat in the kitchen. More like pigs rolling around in the mud.

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
One of the possible story end should be Anna and MC breaking up and some time later MC wanting to meet to talk, Anna agrees and tells him when an where, and when MC gets there its just a giant gang bang of Anna and everyone who banged her during the story^^
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Clearly, this is an exuberant fantasy, but..... overdone nonetheless.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
oh by heat in the kitchen you mean the constant LOTR chapter post of people complaining and telling him to do this and that? People acting like they wanna improve the game and help him out but it’s all fake. They just want this and that for their own selfish reason without realizing how hard it is to create a game. It’s all about them and what they want. Reading all the comments probably kills his mood to even work on the game. I read through like 5-6 pages of rants and honestly I couldn’t take it. It’s as bad as it’s ever been. People need to get a grip and stop being so selfish. As someone who used to work in editing, that shit is hard and takes so much time. Pfft heat in the kitchen. More like pigs rolling around in the mud.
Discussion means sharing views and feelings, I have not met a Dev that is not open to suggestions or critic or praise. Yes he is the Dev but without the players the game is nothing.

darrenman

Aug 20, 2017
keep getting this error the day after anne cheats on you with Ryan when you go to bed

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
  File "C:\Users\super\Downloads\New folder (5)\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\super\Downloads\New folder (5)\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Wed Jan 05 14:23:09 2022

I have applied the bugfix for chapter 14 as well

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What's hilarious is that I've actually written and published an erotic story that's longer than LOTR and I've taken the slings and arrows with complete equanimity. I'm also a professional writer and editor in real life, in which there's endless shit being flung from the readers...sometimes justified, usually not. I do actually get what this entails. Sorry to make you read long things.

Regarding the former: I didn't have blindly enraptured White Knights like you, alas. But I do have a realistic view of my audience. People are going to have criticisms. Creators who can't abide editing or criticism won't be creators for very long.

Last edited:

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Can we vote to request that the dev finish this week up before releasing? I don't really care if it takes 6+ months. I just want to be able to sit down and enjoy a longer release next time. It will feel a little more special imo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can we vote to request that the dev finish this week up before releasing? I don't really care if it takes 6+ months. I just want to be able to sit down and enjoy a longer release next time. It will feel a little more special imo
I always skip the daily update... and you can do the same!
Maybe in 6+ months The Dev will release about 2 or 3 days
I'm afraid for the end of the whole week we have to wait the end of 2022

The Dev decides to make single day update to be able to do one update every month. But this was only for the first 2 times than as always happen when a game is getting old he is only able to release 1 day in 3/4 months as it was at the start with 1 chapter every 2/3 months up the chapter 10.... than he switched for one day release

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I always skip the daily update... and you can do the same!
Maybe in 6+ months The Dev will release about 2 or 3 days
I'm afraid for the end of the whole week we have to wait the end of 2022

The Dev decides to make single day update to be able to do one update every month. But this was only for the first 2 times than as always happen when a game is getting old he is only able to release 1 day in 3/4 months as it was at the start with 1 chapter every 2/3 months up the chapter 10.... than he switched for one day release
I know I could wait but it's too tempting when new content is out there.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Hope Developer reads this, I came across some loopholes in the game.
Playing TAC Chapter 14, while going faithful cuck route that wants wife to cheat.
1st - Even if you don't check on Nicole when she first visits you, Tony Still says she flashed you last night which shouldnt happen.
2nd - Anne fucks Drake and Troy in Spa but only tells Tony about scene with Drake and not both.
3rd - Tony or Anne never went to Troy/Chloe's party but still she tells Tony that Troy is the guy that took her panties at the party and that he Co-owns the spa, at this point Tony have never met Troy before.
4th - Despite being completely faithful, so much so that Tony didn't even complement or checked other girls, Anne accuses Tony of Cheating after Gloryhole Scene, and Tony just accept that he has in-fact done it a couple of times.

I'm currently at chapter 10, if I came across another such problem I will report.

Reactions: Ricardo100

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hope Developer reads this, I came across some loopholes in the game.
Playing TAC Chapter 14, while going faithful cuck route that wants wife to cheat.
1st - Even if you don't check on Nicole when she first visits you, Tony Still says she flashed you last night which shouldnt happen.
2nd - Anne fucks Drake and Troy in Spa but only tells Tony about scene with Drake and not both.
3rd - Tony or Anne never went to Troy/Chloe's party but still she tells Tony that Troy is the guy that took her panties at the party and that he Co-owns the spa, at this point Tony have never met Troy before.
4th - Despite being completely faithful, so much so that Tony didn't even complement or checked other girls, Anne accuses Tony of Cheating after Gloryhole Scene, and Tony just accept that he has in-fact done it a couple of times.

I'm currently at chapter 10, if I came across another such problem I will report.
I fear you are wasting your time..... The plot/loopholes get worse esp when you get to the most recent content of the couple being on holiday.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
he already posted few days ago on patreon that next release will be the rest of the week

Reactions: Bosti and bb12308

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
he already posted few days ago on patreon that next release will be the rest of the week
Well since it takes 2 moths to release 1 day I don't hold out much hope for the quality of the next release. I really do hope that I'm wrong cause I did really enjoy this game but the last few updates have been disappointing to say the least. I'll keep my fingers crossed though

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well since it takes 2 moths to release 1 day I don't hold out much hope for the quality of the next release. I really do hope that I'm wrong cause I did really enjoy this game but the last few updates have been disappointing to say the least. I'll keep my fingers crossed though
You mean things like Anne's head spazzing out during cowgirl even though the animation is just a copy/paste job and choppy animations in general? That's not really new. The scenes with Eric from like chapter 7 are still bugged like this.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I really hope that sneaky Jaylin gets fuck up so bad he will never in his life look at another woman again sick bastard assaulting an assaulted woman in her own bed/ Sick bastard kick him out of the house sweetheart my ass..

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I really hope that sneaky Jaylin gets fuck up so bad he will never in his life look at another woman again sick bastard assaulting an assaulted woman in her own bed/ Sick bastard kick him out of the house sweetheart my ass..
Huh?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes