Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Oh and the Mason is just as a big snake as Jenny telling her all kinds crap while brain washing her in the that hot room with some drugs,

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
When I play VN's/adult games I generally have 2 playthroughs (at least 2) -
a serious route; where I try to make all the best choices to get the best outcome and ending.
a corruption route; where I purposely choose the most depraved options so I can see what sort of trainwreck awaits me at the end.

What is frustrating about this VN is - this VN starts out as a sexual liberation VN, where a loving couple are just looking to add some adventure to their sex life. But the VN quickly veers into a corruption VN and no matter what choices you make, you are forced to continue down that path.
Best case scenario your wife turns into a total whore that fucks every guy she sees, but at least she is (mostly) honest and upfront about it. Worse case scenario is - well you get a very quick game over. But if you make choices that at least don't end the game, you get a shitty marriage, where your wife runs around and fucks ever guy she sees behind your back and even does it in front of you and turns you into a total cuck.

Some have commented - well, from the beginning the MC goads Anne into sleeping with other guys, so you now have to live with the consequences. But actually if you go back to the beginning and always make choices to not encourage Anne to sleep with other guys, you get a very low relationship score and she doesn't want to be with you (Game over) or if you make enough compromises in your choices to not get a game over - you get a wife that cheats on you constantly.

My point is - it seems that the devs underlying agenda was to turn this VN into a corruption VN, but it is described and sold to us as a VN about sexual liberation of a young couple.
I very much enjoy corruption VN's. If this game were described as a corruption game or made it clear that was the direction it was heading no matter what choices you make - I would have no issues. But it kind of feels like we were all duped into thinking this was going to be a hotwife/trophywife genre type VN and it is not that. It is a corruption hotwife/trophywife genre VN.
You cannot make it through this VN where you don't cheat on Anne and she doesn't fuck other guys (cheating or consensual) no matter how nice or loving you are to her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5b + WT by LightmanP + Gallery mod by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 375 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Although I agree that some of the excitement and essence of the game have wavered, I have faith it'll turn around. Mirco's been pretty consistent with delivery dates and depth of content other than the last chapter or so, and it seems like pandemic + work + health put some strain on his ability to deliver the same quality, as they have affected us all in the last couple years. Seems like he will have more time to put into the game based on his most recent comments, and I have a feeling more time will bring the game to it's full potential!

Reactions: Nurikabe

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Tuesday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods named for the version of the game they are made for and the rest are image packs that have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details if you don't have a high enough nit on your monitor.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
The optional Image Fixes are packs and you will need to download them all if you wish to use them.
Mega folder: Mega
i gotten a strange bug when running solo MC path

1643195146981.png
1643195167295.png 1643195185234.png

can't do anything from here on

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes