Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Anne did bring up having a baby in the last vacation. I think it is a way the developer will introduce pregnancy play. She will decide to take out the IUD and then the risk will be there. Or, like everything else, he will just forget about it and we will not see it again.
haha hopefully the developer did not forget it this time. i kinda want something new in this game instead of the same thing over and over again. then it would really pique my interest in playing it.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
haha hopefully the developer did not forget it this time. i kinda want something new in this game instead of the same thing over and over again. then it would really pique my interest in playing it.
Because as much as you can watch Anne fucking without any control, you can get bored quickly.

Reactions: rlduck and Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
:ROFLMAO:Anne will say stop, I can't be flooded anymore, I don't have an IUD. I don't want to get pregnant unwanted. I only want to get pregnant with my husband.
hahaha if thats really happen, then i am gonna be piss lol.

girls, you have done many things unimaginable, cross the lines many times. you have fuck nearly every guys out there that you knows. friends, close acquaintances, family. how many strangers that you fucked. gangbang, orgy, sex party, public sex.

so now suddenly you want to draw a lines lol?

furthermore, her husband himself prefer to see Anne fuck with other guys, more than he himself fucking his wife. its not like, 'i love see her fuck other guys AND i love to fuck my wife'. not really actually. it is more like ' seeing my wife fcking other guys give me more satisfaction THAN me myself fcking her', he like to masturbate while watching, handjob while listening.
well not saying that the husband did not want to have sex with Anne at all. he do want to have sex with her. but you guys understand what i am trying to say right.

i thinks i have said this before that, i wont be surprise if the husband really have cuckolding pregnancy fetish lol.

you know i think, if the game developer really did not forget to remove Anne IUD this time. i think there should be scenes of conversation and discussion regarding the pregnancy issues. they can discuss thing like can Anne still do creampies? what happen if she pregnant with other guys child? what husband think and feel about it? etc etc etc. there will selection of choices for player in this scene, so the players can choose, what their wants. the selections would decide future path in the game for the players as whether Anne got pregnant by other guys OR Anne get pregnant by her husband.

• Thinking Face

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Maybe since they are back from holiday Victoria or Chloe will confess MC that they are pregnant...that would be interesting...
But i dont have any idea what to write about a hotwife like Anne when pregnant...i think than its maybe for 9 Month her turn to watch husband and listen to his story in the evening...:)

• Thinking Face

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
yeah, furthermore, the styles and personalities of the japs girls character, makes it the netorase/cuckolding/sharing scenes become a lot more hotter.
you know, kinda like this, a proper, kind , angelic wife, becomes so naughty, alluring and sensual when fcking other guys.

just one thing that i find that i did not like with most japanese netorase/cuckolding. the husband some times, how should i say it, too passive? obsess with cuckolding too much and did not really try to reassure the wife feeling, the wife insecurity, neglecting the emotional support and loves that the wife need, to reaffirm their loves with each other?

i always said this many times, cuckolding is about the husband and wife. it is suppose the be something enjoyable for each other.

so many times, i see japs netorase/cuckolding that the husband becomes too obsess with cuckolding, neglecting his wife feelings and that it makes the couple relationships under threat.

when a husbands put his obsession toward cuckolding without limits, putting the cuckolding as the main prioiriority instead of his relationship and love with his wife.
then at that times i know, this is going to be into downhill quite fast.

wait, it is kinda similar to what happen in AC isnt it?
If u play AC aain from beginning i agree that u get in some sections the impression that the wife gets rogue and the MC is a guy who just enjoys watching and getting a handjob while the wife is telling him what she experienced. But if u go further in the game there are also a lot of fun for MC with hot girls available. So i have the impression that it is well ballanced.
For hardcore cuckolding there are also scenes which must get triggered by the player himself if he likes.
Interesting would be now an approach where the Couple may go on a vacation with another couple and there they switch for the whole week partners. This feature would have a lot of potential for a path with NTR/Stalking his real partner with other partner, may someone falls for the other partner etc...of course player must have the choice to trigger the paths then it will be fine.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
If u play AC aain from beginning i agree that u get in some sections the impression that the wife gets rogue and the MC is a guy who just enjoys watching and getting a handjob while the wife is telling him what she experienced. But if u go further in the game there are also a lot of fun for MC with hot girls available. So i have the impression that it is well ballanced.
For hardcore cuckolding there are also scenes which must get triggered by the player himself if he likes.
Interesting would be now an approach where the Couple may go on a vacation with another couple and there they switch for the whole week partners. This feature would have a lot of potential for a path with NTR/Stalking his real partner with other partner, may someone falls for the other partner etc...of course player must have the choice to trigger the paths then it will be fine.
oh i always play the cuck path, husband only for wife while the wife can fuck other guys. not the open relationship path.

furthermore, even if the mc fcking other girls. it doesnt change the fact that, he likes other guy fuck his wife, more than he himself fucking her. it is not a separate issue, it can be true for both at same times. even if you play are on open relationship path, it can be like this, does the husband like fcking other girls? yes. does he like his wife fucking other man more than himself fucking her? yes
at the same time, neglecting his relationship and love with his wife.
thats what i think. but like i said, i never play the open relationship path. so maybe there are other dynamics that i did not know about in that path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
oh i always play the cuck path, husband only for wife while the wife can fuck other guys. not the open relationship path.

furthermore, even if the mc fcking other girls. it doesnt change the fact that, he likes other guy fuck his wife, more than he himself fucking her. it is not a separate issue, it can be true for both at same times. even if you play are on open relationship path, it can be like this, does the husband like fcking other girls? yes. does he like his wife fucking other man more than himself fucking her? yes
at the same time, neglecting his relationship and love with his wife.
thats what i think. but like i said, i never play the open relationship path. so maybe there are other dynamics that i did not know about in that path.
The game is made very complex with its decissions and choices already and if u r on one path u can also switch easily to the other. Some guys only want follow one path and accidently in one dialog they switch to another path without knowing so they start to complain here...:)...The only path which is not made good enough for me is the cheating path for the wife. Not because of the cheating scenes and actions the wife will do but the way how to make ur wife do cheating is not good made.
But if u enjoy the cuck path the game can fullfill ur expectations also. But with only one path u will miss a lot of hot scenes of course. I also think that the game "sharing my fiance" is on a good way to fullfill cuck fetish.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
The game is made very complex with its decissions and choices already and if u r on one path u can also switch easily to the other. Some guys only want follow one path and accidently in one dialog they switch to another path without knowing so they start to complain here...:)...The only path which is not made good enough for me is the cheating path for the wife. Not because of the cheating scenes and actions the wife will do but the way how to make ur wife do cheating is not good made.
But if u enjoy the cuck path the game can fullfill ur expectations also. But with only one path u will miss a lot of hot scenes of course. I also think that the game "sharing my fiance" is on a good way to fullfill cuck fetish.
Oh wait you also on "sharing my fiancee" thread right. i dont know you realize it or not. i also on that thread. i have a lot of problems with that game . i have criticized it so much that some people feel offended by it lol.
that game is hit and miss/raging for me. there are several scenes and part that likes wow, this is so fucking hot. but there are scenes, plot, interactions that makes me, come on, fuck off, what the fuck, fcking trash pathetic wimp. haha

i think that one games that could become a one of the best sharing/cuckolding games would be exciting games. i dont know if we can or not, reject to have sex with other girls.
maybe there are path that we can choose to be stag cuck? dunno yet. need to wait for next updates to see that. but the sharing in that games is really top notch.

the other one that i put my hope on is watching my wife. need more content to access and evaluates. but i think that game also potentials to a good sharing/cuckolding games.

oh by the way, regarding what to do if Anne get pregnant. well a pregnant hotwife doesnt usually stop fucking other guy lol. but with pregnancy there would be a a lot of changes happened. especially relationship between the husband and wife.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I love the sharing path of Anne. I like when the husband is involved in watching the share ( cuckold ) or partisipates in the action as well. Try the game " A Couples duet " this has the same type of paths as here. Well done game just like here. It is jst geting started.

Reactions: Puma1978

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I play the path of a faithful wife who is not entirely faithful because the game forces you to watch scenes that you would never have chosen. You stand like an idiot and can't choose anything. I'm interested in the way of cuckold Queen, swingers, lesbians. I don't want to be forced to play the cuckold path. He would like Mc to have as much sex as Anne. And for Anne to watch Mc fuck other girls. How Mc has to watch Anne fuck others. During this update, Anne was very polite, only fucking the hotel staff girl. Eventually, after returning from vacation, she and her aunt's daughter teased the pizza delivery man.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I love the sharing path of Anne. I like when the husband is involved in watching the share ( cuckold ) or partisipates in the action as well. Try the game " A Couples duet " this has the same type of paths as here. Well done game just like here. It is jst geting started.
I tried that game and somehow ended up going down the cuck path which is complete garbage because of how the update ended with him in the room holding hands and supporting the wife then afterwards being told to leave the room that he wasn't done with her. That isn't being a cuck, that's just f'd up lol.

How do you get the sharing path? and does the husband get equal time or does he get put off to the side while the wife gets to do whatever.

Reactions: Weeeed

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Because people are also irritated that they want to play on their beaten track, but the game forces them to play like a cuckold, which not everyone likes.
I understand that, but it's what the dev wants. People who hate playing an enthusiastic cuckold will never be at peace with this game.

I don't think the dev really understands how these categories work. Cuckhold to my knowledge is where the husband is in the room and watches everything
No, your definitions aren't correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PTM666 and Nurikabe

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
TAC is a game about a cuckolding fetish. It makes absolutely no sense otherwise, and trying to make it make sense (of which I'm guilty) is doomed to failure. It's not about Anne, what she wants, or what she does. Anne's a device. A tool. A way for the dev to get off...often via the husband, but sometimes via the player...by Anne spreading her legs for the universe. Everything else in the game is irrelevant. Have any of the husband's encounters meant anything? I guess if what's-her-name is pregnant, then maybe, but I doubt that'll come up again.
What you described is not what is going on in this game, it might have started out that way but she went completely off the rails fucking everybody she got around. Its not about her husband and his fetish anymore because over half of the people she fucks she doesn't tell him about, its about her now and she is cheating on ALL paths regardless if you are faithful to her or not, but the game stats still claims she is faithful. She is not.

I understand what you are trying to say but a lot of people here are discussing that it's just the wild west with her as someone said. I'm still on the fence about it even after the reset, believe me I really hope after they get back that everything goes back to the way it started off but I doubt it.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I would love if we could combine this game and Exciting games. I choose Exciting games because I think the story is better. I choose TAC for the models ( in my opinion this game has the hottest models with Annie being number 1). If we could combine these two games I think we'd have a winner.

Reactions: Randeep44

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What you described is not what is going on in this game
But it is, and that's what you don't get. The dev wants one path. What players want is irrelevant because the dev is incapable of competently satisfying those desires. it's not his fetish. This is a willing cuckold game, and nothing else. It never has been anything else, and it never will be. Everyone trying to interpret events through alternative lenses is wasting their time.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
But it is, and that's what you don't get. The dev wants one path. What players want is irrelevant because the dev is incapable of competently satisfying those desires. it's not his fetish. This is a willing cuckold game, and nothing else. It never has been anything else, and it never will be. Everyone trying to interpret events through alternative lenses is wasting their time.
I think the point is rather that the game misses the mark on a few occasions even as a cuckolding game. Like, imagine this game was entirely from the male MC's perspective. A good chunk of content would be missing that we only know of from Anne's perspective. Is the MC supposed to feel cucked by scenarios he's not involved in?
Many scenes are more about Anne's cheating fetish than the MC's cuckolding fetish and cheating is not the same as cuckolding. Even "the talk" from the latest update, where Anne lays everything bare, wasn't used as an opportunity to cuck the MC, but rather as an opportunity to come clean about Anne's cheating. We don't even get to see it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anne can cheat on Mc without hesitation and fuck whoever she wants except (Wolker, Martin), then it's cheating. Anne, while fucking someone, secretly doesn't have the status of cheating. . Which is illogical. The best part is Anne tells Mc you can't fuck anyone at work because it's a scam. And her husband is an idiot, and I don't tell Anne that you can't fuck anyone without my knowledge because it's cheating.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game still have massive, catastrophic WEBP errors?

That header fix bat file takes too long, and supposedly it doesn't fix all the errors.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes