Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Good point. So what would you have done differently. If you don’t like the cheating aspect I would suggest Exciting Games.
There isn't really a lot of cheating in this game, since both the MC and Anne have signed up to an open relationship. They both agreed to tell each other about their adventures, and half way through the game, both of them don't entirely do this. More so the MC, who keeps most of his dalliances secret. But except for one instance ( Anne's relationship with Martin) none of them are deceitful. And even with that relationship, the MC can choose to tell Anne that he's not bothered about it. So even though she ultimately lies about meeting up with him alone, she can always claim, 'but hang on you said it was ok'.

My interpretation of the last update, is that cheating in the game is now over for good, with both Tony and Anne agreeing to always tell each other when they've had separate adventures

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good point. So what would you have done differently. If you don’t like the cheating aspect I would suggest Exciting Games.
Only the name of the game is Adventure Couple, not Exciting Games. If a colleague confused the threads ?

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Question concerning the game, since Ch. 11 I only played the regular updates.

Makes sense to start over, is there any new content added ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

well not before chapter 11 there isn't, but chapter 12 13 and 14 has new content. if you played those chapters as they came out, there isn't anything new. He did reboot the game once to fix all the past chapters renders, your save file might be broken depending on how long ago that was.
But it won't take that long if you just skip all the text to get to where you were.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

There is some lesbian content added if you restart the game. There was also some attempt to fix some text issues and other minor problems.

Reactions: Malika1234

yudge80

Aug 2, 2022
Good afternoon, i wanted to replay this from the beginning again. I downloaded the 6gb version in the OP.
Runned it and it played good.
Then i applied the last JMOD CH14 Final, copying the folders in the "game" folder, like for any other mod, but when i run it, i can see it has been applied because there's the mod gallery, but when i start the game and select choices, i cannot see the hints next to them.

Anyone knows why?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
In front of NTR, it may even be just a scene, but it irritates to see that the main character loses both to his father, because he is the best penis in the world, and to Ryan in the love factor, because it's clear, at least for me , that Anne loves Ryan much more than the main character. So from my point of view of the game's story, the main character shouldn't have wasted any time in marrying Anne. Since he is, for now, only Anne's third real way. And if the game's story continues it can easily become totally irrelevant to Anne. Remembering, this comment is not against having NTR content, it's just my point of view of the game's story so far.

And in the face of having routes that favor the character who suffers netorare, for me it's a total waste of time. Because the developer is obliged to change the size and thickness of the character's penis or not to compare the penis of the character who suffers the netorare with the other characters in the game. And with that, time is wasted that could be used for more content focusing on netorare.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In front of NTR, it may even be just a scene, but it irritates to see that the main character loses both to his father, because he is the best penis in the world, and to Ryan in the love factor, because it's clear, at least for me , that Anne loves Ryan much more than the main character. So from my point of view of the game's story, the main character shouldn't have wasted any time in marrying Anne. Since he is, for now, only Anne's third real way. And if the game's story continues it can easily become totally irrelevant to Anne. Remembering, this comment is not against having NTR content, it's just my point of view of the game's story so far.

And in the face of having routes that favor the character who suffers netorare, for me it's a total waste of time. Because the developer is obliged to change the size and thickness of the character's penis or not to compare the penis of the character who suffers the netorare with the other characters in the game. And with that, time is wasted that could be used for more content focusing on netorare.
Sigh. Anne having sex with the father or with Ryan is optional. You don't even have to invite Ryan to your house and if Anne fell to either or both of them it is because that's exactly what you, the player, wanted to happen. Yet the whining and sniveling about it continues unabated.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sigh. Anne having sex with the father or with Ryan is optional. You don't even have to invite Ryan to your house and if Anne fell to either or both of them it is because that's exactly what you, the player, wanted to happen. Yet the whining and sniveling about it continues unabated.
Even it is optional i would like another possibility to turn Anne into "cheating mode". Because u miss a lot of later scenes where Anne cheats with other guys if you avoid the father scenes. My problem is that the only way to turn her into cheating is currently if u let her do her thing with your father. I could agree if she can also get turned with Ryan nto cheating but thats currently not the case. U must let her fuck your daddy first so she will cheat with Ryan also even you dont allow Ryan to sleep with her...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

I don't believe that Anne loves Ryan more than the MC at all. In the throes of passion you can sometimes say or feel all kinds of stuff, that don't mean anything when it's all over. On the point of orgasm, I've told various people that I love them, only to wonder why I said such a thing later. What matters is how you feel when your emotions are no longer a slave to the intense feelings that you experience during sex.

If Anne really loved Ryan more than the MC, she would have dumped him by now, and moved in with Ryan. But she doesn't, because it's actually the other way round. The MC offers her the kind of stability that Ryan is incapable of. He's kind, thoughtful and willing to do anything to satisfy his wife. And you've got to ask would Ryan accept the new lifestyle, that both Anne and the MC are now enjoying so much? Ryan has already stated that he couldn't handle it. So why would Anne choose someone who would try to stop her from having the fun she now loves, over someone who actively encouraged it?

And Anne might love Martin's cock, but he's a serial womaniser, who never spends more than a few nights in one place, and he's only really devoted to one thing, his business. Martin is not a good prospect as a husband. Him and Anne would never be able to settle down, in the way that Anne and the MC have. Anne may view Martin as a terrific lover, but that's as far as it goes.

The MC is the guy that Anne truly wants to be her husband. At the start of the game they have some sexual issues, that are maybe beginning to cast some doubts about them staying together. As the Adventurous Couple, these issues can be eventually overcome, but only if they learn to be honest with each other and share everything

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Even it is optional i would like another possibility to turn Anne into "cheating mode". Because u miss a lot of later scenes where Anne cheats with other guys if you avoid the father scenes. My problem is that the only way to turn her into cheating is currently if u let her do her thing with your father. I could agree if she can also get turned with Ryan nto cheating but thats currently not the case. U must let her fuck your daddy first so she will cheat with Ryan also even you dont allow Ryan to sleep with her...
I don't think Anne and the MC are going to cheat on each other again. From now on they'll always tell each other what they've been up to, if they have sex with other people separately. At least, that's what I got from the scene in the cafe in the last update, when Anne said she wanted them to be both totally honest from that point onwards. I think they spent that afternoon telling each other about all the sexual encounters they'd had, which they'd never previously mentioned.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't think Anne and the MC are going to cheat on each other again. From now on they'll always tell each other what they've been up to, if they have sex with other people separately. At least, that's what I got from the scene in the cafe in the last update, when Anne said she wanted them to be both totally honest from that point onwards. I think they spent that afternoon telling each other about all the sexual encounters they'd had, which they'd never previously mentioned.
To me the chapter 14 is a little suspect how it got finally released. Of course the added scenes were good stuff but i assume that there was different cheating content planned because there were so many characters introduced who were so great material for cheating or swinging content but they all ended up without any content and sense. And even if the cheating is planned to get cancelled by the dev i dont make this "speak out" scene in the middle of the holiday but at the end and let crazy stuff happen in the holiday. But the game is still great made. Just hope Dev will go into swinging and sharing in future...there is great stuff possible to do...maybe swapping partners for a week or a holiday and so on..

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
To me the chapter 14 is a little suspect how it got finally released. Of course the added scenes were good stuff but i assume that there was different cheating content planned because there were so many characters introduced who were so great material for cheating or swinging content but they all ended up without any content and sense. And even if the cheating is planned to get cancelled by the dev i dont make this "speak out" scene in the middle of the holiday but at the end and let crazy stuff happen in the holiday. But the game is still great made. Just hope Dev will go into swinging and sharing in future...there is great stuff possible to do...maybe swapping partners for a week or a holiday and so on..
Well he started off Chapter 14, releasing one day per update and then part way through reverted to the original format of releasing the rest of the week in a single update. Maybe, he originally intended to have more content for certain characters, but then because he reverted to the original format he just didn't have the time to carry it out?

He does have a history of changing stuff or seemingly forgetting to finish off certain storylines. This dev sometimes does stuff that really irritates me, but having said that, the Adventurous Couple is still one of the best games of it's type, and one of my favourites, and Anne is a really awesome character.

There's certainly a lot more scope for Swinging content. I don't think this area has been explored enough. I just wish the Dev would make the MC more dominant in the sex scenes he has in private with Anne. Surely, it's obvious to him now, that she loves being dominated and treated like a slut? He's more or less been stating he thinks that in the text for some time now, and wondering whether he should do the same. So why doesn't the Dev let him actually do it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes