Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Who do you think the guys are in the last picture? At first I thought it was the old man and his son. But I think it is two totally new characters.
It won't be them, because it's a different location. If the MC and Anne move, then Phil and his son will no longer be their neighbours, so perhaps the Dev has decided to create two similar characters to replace them?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Who do you think the guys are in the last picture? At first I thought it was the old man and his son. But I think it is two totally new characters.
I think these are new neighbors built on the model of the previous ones, i.e. Phil and his son

Feb 14, 2018
I'm wanting to download the game, but I'm not sure if I download chapter 1-10 or if I download chapter 14. If I download it to 14, will chapters 1 to 10 already be included? Can someone help me?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm wanting to download the game, but I'm not sure if I download chapter 1-10 or if I download chapter 14. If I download it to 14, will chapters 1 to 10 already be included? Can someone help me?
1-10 is an old version of the game that is only here because it is supposed to be compatible with the now defunct "spicy mod" that was intended to improve the game. I don't think it does that so go ahead and download chapter 14 and the mod because it has fixes for problems in past chapters as well.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.PotatoChips
Feb 14, 2018
1-10 is an old version of the game that is only here because it is supposed to be compatible with the now defunct "spicy mod" that was intended to improve the game. I don't think it does that so go ahead and download chapter 14 and the mod because it has fixes for problems in past chapters as well.
Thanks a lot for the help :)(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I played the game but it didn't wrap, it would be much better without ntr. :cry:
I tell ya. One of these days I'm going to make the game these motherfuckers want. It will be called "The Boring Couple" and it is mostly going to be him reading the newspaper and her knitting before they have sex through a hole in the bedspread and turn in for the night with a spicy bible reading.

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
I tell ya. One of these days I'm going to make the game these motherfuckers want. It will be called "The Boring Couple" and it is mostly going to be him reading the newspaper and her knitting before they have sex through a hole in the bedspread and turn in for the night with a spicy bible reading.
I'd play that kinky shit!

Reactions: NewTricks

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I played the game but it didn't wrap, it would be much better without ntr. :cry:
No, that would make it completely pointless. The main scenario of the game, is that Anne and Tony are exploring the hotwife lifestyle. How could they possibly do that without including NTR content? Remove that and effectively the game is over before it's even begun

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That would be too risque for them. Reading and knitting will lead to corruption.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes