Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Not sure I want to see Martin or the Mother again. Been there done that That would just be for a day fuck for entertainment. We can get better from others .
I liked the two vacations. There was plenty of new adventures...with all types of people. That makes this game interesting. Martin seems like a lecher to me. He is honing in on Tony's wife. Tony even shared he stole his other girlfriend. I see no additional story with the mother... just a desperate fuck.
Now Mike and his wife... have room for a story. So does the Swap club. A lot can happen there... Adventurous couple is the title.. That is what I like to see.
I am still angry that Martin as MC's father is the only possibility to turn Anne into cheating mode....and if u skip this she will not cheat and u miss some great cheating scenes with other guys later. I can enjoy her cheating with other guys to a certain degree but not with MC's Dad....;-)

Reactions: gnole13 and Fogoly

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Not sure I want to see Martin or the Mother again. Been there done that That would just be for a day fuck for entertainment. We can get better from others .
I liked the two vacations. There was plenty of new adventures...with all types of people. That makes this game interesting. Martin seems like a lecher to me. He is honing in on Tony's wife. Tony even shared he stole his other girlfriend. I see no additional story with the mother... just a desperate fuck.
Now Mike and his wife... have room for a story. So does the Swap club. A lot can happen there... Adventurous couple is the title.. That is what I like to see.
I am still angry that Martin as MC's father is the only possibility to turn Anne into cheating mode....and if u skip this she will not cheat and u miss some great cheating scenes with other guys later. I can enjoy her cheating with other guys to a certain degree but not with MC's Dad....;-)
Indeed to both, no need to see Martin. Normally, I am okay seeing fathers having affairs with their daughters-in-law, but idk why, I don't like Martin. As you said, he is a lecher, and not like a good kind.

Reactions: packard1928
Feb 12, 2021
The "nubian princess" doesn't sound bad at all, and I admit a few flexible black women may would have improve on the story as well, especially if one of them would made Anne jealous. But in fact I'm rather interested in Anne’s adventures than the MC's, and overall for me the interracial content in this game was more then enough so far...
WOW :oops: so much tertiary feedback from my post; thank u all! well, as far as interracial content...yes, of course there's more than enough content when it comes to Anne (although a girl can never really get enough BBC imo :cool:). my point on this was that the MC isn't getting enough (or really any, for that matter) of his fair share of sexual chocolate...i've seen AT LEAST a half-dozen, if not more, sexy-as-fuck black girls in the background during multiple scenes. n every time hoping each of them was gonna wind up being the focus of the scene...but sadly this has yet to occur :cry:

n as far as the balance b/t Anne's adventures compared to the MC, i just got to the scene where he meets his aunt n sister...i've been keeping track of how many total ppl each of them has had sex with, n to this point Anne's had 39 diff partners (not counting girls), while the MC is at 28. so she's definitely getting her share of the "D"...I JUST REALLY WANNA SEE BLACK GIRLS GETTING FUCKED :p:geek:

oh, n as far as Aunt Mandy n Alexa go, somebody PLEASE tell me the MC winds up fucking each of them, n hopefully even winds up in a 3-way (or 4-way, including Martin) w/them!! :unsure:
I also want Mc to have sex with Anna's mother more often. If you want more black women. That's me. I want mature women and old ladies. Because there are old grandparents in the game, and there are only 4 mature women, and no old ladies.
agreed...i think it's hot as fuck that Anne is fucking the MC's dad, n developing a relationship with him; so the MC should have the same opportunity to do the same thing with Josie. the tone n flavor of jealousy n deceit in a VN is a huge turn-on IMO, n extremely satisfying ;). n mature women of course...i love that Anne is so cock-hungry that she's fucked a couple/few old guys, but i'm gonna go ahead n say that, for the most part, a majority of guys that play VNs aren't looking for old grannies (although if that's your thing, u should check out "Blackmailing the Family")
well, i think the idea of each of the spouses cheating on each other w/their respective in-law parents is hot n sexy af; especially when they hide it from each other, n the sex turns into a relationship...text/dialogue is just as much of a turn-on as visual renders when it involves a character's intentions, desires, n innermost nature/feelings. so the perverse side of a father-in-law n mother-in-law seducing their counterparts to the point of falling in love w/them, n being torn b/t their spouse n their parent-in-law, is big-time fapping material imo (just my 2 cents)
Indeed to both, no need to see Martin. Normally, I am okay seeing fathers having affairs with their daughters-in-law, but idk why, I don't like Martin. As you said, he is a lecher, and not like a good kind.
would love to know what other VNs you've played where the dad fucks his son's wife...thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
WOW :oops: so much tertiary feedback from my post; thank u all! well, as far as interracial content...yes, of course there's more than enough content when it comes to Anne (although a girl can never really get enough BBC imo :cool:). my point on this was that the MC isn't getting enough (or really any, for that matter) of his fair share of sexual chocolate...i've seen AT LEAST a half-dozen, if not more, sexy-as-fuck black girls in the background during multiple scenes. n every time hoping each of them was gonna wind up being the focus of the scene...but sadly this has yet to occur :cry:

n as far as the balance b/t Anne's adventures compared to the MC, i just got to the scene where he meets his aunt n sister...i've been keeping track of how many total ppl each of them has had sex with, n to this point Anne's had 39 diff partners (not counting girls), while the MC is at 28. so she's definitely getting her share of the "D"...I JUST REALLY WANNA SEE BLACK GIRLS GETTING FUCKED :p:geek:

oh, n as far as Aunt Mandy n Alexa go, somebody PLEASE tell me the MC winds up fucking each of them, n hopefully even winds up in a 3-way (or 4-way, including Martin) w/them!! :unsure:

agreed...i think it's hot as fuck that Anne is fucking the MC's dad, n developing a relationship with him; so the MC should have the same opportunity to do the same thing with Josie. the tone n flavor of jealousy n deceit in a VN is a huge turn-on IMO, n extremely satisfying ;). n mature women of course...i love that Anne is so cock-hungry that she's fucked a couple/few old guys, but i'm gonna go ahead n say that, for the most part, a majority of guys that play VNs aren't looking for old grannies (although if that's your thing, u should check out "Blackmailing the Family")

well, i think the idea of each of the spouses cheating on each other w/their respective in-law parents is hot n sexy af; especially when they hide it from each other, n the sex turns into a relationship...text/dialogue is just as much of a turn-on as visual renders when it involves a character's intentions, desires, n innermost nature/feelings. so the perverse side of a father-in-law n mother-in-law seducing their counterparts to the point of falling in love w/them, n being torn b/t their spouse n their parent-in-law, is big-time fapping material imo (just my 2 cents)

would love to know what other VNs you've played where the dad fucks his son's wife...thx
Just a hint because i also noticed that black girls are a bit short in the game ...in chapter 14 there is a threesome with a beautyful black housemaid possible....but i agree there should be more such options for MC.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Just a hint because i also noticed that black girls are a bit short in the game ...in chapter 14 there is a threesome with a beautyful black housemaid possible....but i agree there should be more such options for MC.
just finished the Barbados yacht cruise, n cock-blocked n teased by not getting to fuck a hot black girl once again...Christina's friend Gina; seriously??

UPDATE: HAZZAH!! the MC FINALLY gets to fuck a black girl!!! :love: :love: :love: after 14 chapters...sheezsh! n her slutty-looking blond manager should've come in n joined the party! MORE PLEASE!! (y)

but i do need help with something...i'm at the Barbados Sat nite, w/the 3 main sex choices; yet there's been so many girls introduced at the resort that are apparently not gonna be involved in any h-scenes: Tamara (thought for sure she would've been, since she's been in the story all week), Tabitha (another missed ebony opportunity), Gina (as previously mentioned), Brandy (on the yacht), Daisy n Lydia (dau takes mom on vaca for her 40th b-day), Kassandra n Aidan (from the pool bar), n Kellie (who's there w/her unseen sister...SISTERS!!). so then why give them dialogue n choice options if can't do anything with them? n that doesn't even include the 3 girls on the beach that Anne asks the MC about, n u can choose all 3 w/the cheat mod, n get a "+1" for each of them...why if there's no further scenes w/them?

it was bugging me earlier that a number of other girls in the game also made appearances, but seemed to have been forgotten about, n MC never got a chance to be with...but i figured, n was holding out hope, that they could make re-appearances, like Ryan n Nicole did, after long absences. so since i'm on the topic of "forgotten" girls, i'm BEGGING the dev n writer(s) to have the following girls make future appearances: ELENA (duh!!), Naomi (???), Sally (David's black wife from Kelsey's party), Cynthia (1st cafe barista), Karen (blond girl playing chicken in the pool at Gary n Abby's pool party), n Layla (Donny's gf). n since the 2 guys from the 1st vaca that Anne had a 3-way with reappeared in Barbados, what about Caroline, the wife of the newlywed couple w/the black hubby, that the MC tag-teamed from the 1st vaca?

i'm (hopefully) assuming that the more recently introduced girls before the Barbados vacation will still be involved: Gescina (neighbor), Hannah (dentist), Carla (lawyer), Vanessa (Angelika's sister, from the beach), Gabriella (clothing store), n Kimmy n Sophia (cafe customer n barista just before Barbados vaca). n speaking of recent girls, such as Aunt Mandy, Alexa, and the 2 sisters from the beach, getting some 3-way (or more) incest h-scenes going would be truly EPIC...not trying to beg the dev/writer(s) for something they're not interested in, since they've already created related characters n choice stats regarding them. n so many possible scenarios already built-in to the storyline, thanks to the dev n writer(s)...
  1. Aunt Mandy, Alexa, MC
  2. Martin, Alexa, MC
  3. Josie, Anne, MC
  4. Josie, Anne, Eric
  5. MC, Abby, Luke
  6. Gary, Victoria, MC (again!)
  7. Angelika, Vanessa, MC
  8. Maryanne, Christina, MC
  9. Lydia, Daisy, MC

Last edited:
Reactions: pothikmanush

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I began the game and had bugs every single time the MC was trying to get naughty on is own with the girl at the hotel?!
And why can not he talk with his wife about these girls making a pass on him?
I liked the idea of them working on their kinks as a couple, and her getting wild...

rockvirus

Jul 6, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Final)

Note:
The webp images in Chapter 6 through Chapter 8 have corrupted headers, this is from the dev's (Mircom) official release.
Go here for the fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/post-8095828

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods named for the version of the game they are made for and the rest are image packs that have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details if you don't have a high enough nit on your monitor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
The optional Image Fixes are packs and you will need to download them all if you wish to use them.
Mega folder: Mega
Thanks !!!!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Martin doesn't seem like a lecher, he is a lecher. But then so is Tony in his own way, he chases after every young woman that he sets eyes on. If he wasn't married to Anne, no doubt he'd be a younger version of his father.

I think Martin has pretty much realised that he's not going to get Anne, unless his son makes some pretty big mistake that drives Anne away. There's already been a version where that happened, when Anne got back from her Miami trip.

Basically to keep Anne, the MC has to continue with their new adventurous lifestyle, not get too jealous about what she's doing, and be 100% honest about what he's getting up to with other women.

In this type of relationship being honest about what you're doing, how you feel about what your partners doing, and what you want from them, is absolutely vital. And I really liked that Anne came forward and started the ball rolling in this direction. Cos lets be honest, it wasn't just her who was keeping secrets. The MC very rarely told her about the women he was fucking on the side.

And also he was starting to have a few doubts about their relationship. The only way you can deal with stuff like that, is to be up front and honest about it with your partner. And I really liked that it was Anne who brought it up, because it shows she really does still love her husband and values the sharing aspect of their relationship.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like that they went o the club together . He and or she were not out of site from each other as they fucked other people. I like that they were in a 4 some way back when at the otherclub with Mike and his wife. I know there is a path where they each did there own thing... but at least that was with knowledge that each was to fuck the other partner they were with.

I personally would love to see this type of adventure continue.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The thing that really irritates me about the MC, is that he's very Vanilla when he has sex. You would think with all the experiences him and Anne have had, that he would have evolved ( as she has) and become far more adventurous about how he fucks the women in his life. But for some bizarre reason the Dev has kept him pretty much the same, in this particular area.

I mean why does he carry on pulling out at the last minute, when multiple women have asked him to do the opposite? And by this stage it must be obvious to him that his wife has a creampie fetish, but still most of time he pulls out, and comes up with some lame excuse for doing the opposite.

Time and again, he comments to himself about things he observes Anne now likes. She likes it rough, she likes to be dominated, she likes being verbally abused. So you would think he would try to be more like that when they have sex together. But no, all we get is the same old sensitive Tony, trying to be the good guy, when what his wife really craves is for him to be a bit nasty.

The one scene where Tony was somewhat like this ( when Anne reveals to him what really happened with his father, during their Miami trip) presumedly because he got a bit angry hearing about it, and wanted to show he was as good as his father. Anne got very turned on, because she wants Tony to dominate her, and tell her she's a slut when they have sex together. I really hope the Dev allows Tony to be more like this in the future, at least some of the time, particularly when him and Anne are having sex together.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I like that they went o the club together . He and or she were not out of site from each other as they fucked other people. I like that they were in a 4 some way back when at the otherclub with Mike and his wife. I know there is a path where they each did there own thing... but at least that was with knowledge that each was to fuck the other partner they were with.

I personally would love to see this type of adventure continue.
I think the game is mainly directed towards the hotwifing aspect, probably because that's what the Dev really likes. Which is basically Tony watching while his wife has sex with other men, and encouraging her to fuck whoever she wants, whether he's there or not. In that scenario, what should happen, is she tells him about everything. But of course, she started secretly meeting Martin, and the thrill of cheating escalated, and soon she was fucking a lot of guys behind his back. And if you chose to the play him that way, the MC was doing pretty much the same thing. The problem is, that this lifestyle is built entirely on honesty and trust. And if you're deceiving your partner, eventually it comes back to bite you, and you're marriage ends up in the divorce courts. I suppose it's all part of a steep learning curve for Tony and Anne, realising that they have to be absolutely honest with one another, if their relationship is going to survive and thrive.

But yeah, I agree with you, there should be more swinging content in the game. But I think the hotwifing content will always predominate because that's obviously what the Dev prefers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
just finished the Barbados yacht cruise, n cock-blocked n teased by not getting to fuck a hot black girl once again...Christina's friend Gina; seriously??

UPDATE: HAZZAH!! the MC FINALLY gets to fuck a black girl!!! :love: :love: :love: after 14 chapters...sheezsh! n her slutty-looking blond manager should've come in n joined the party! MORE PLEASE!! (y)

but i do need help with something...i'm at the Barbados Sat nite, w/the 3 main sex choices; yet there's been so many girls introduced at the resort that are apparently not gonna be involved in any h-scenes: Tamara (thought for sure she would've been, since she's been in the story all week), Tabitha (another missed ebony opportunity), Gina (as previously mentioned), Brandy (on the yacht), Daisy n Lydia (dau takes mom on vaca for her 40th b-day), Kassandra n Aidan (from the pool bar), n Kellie (who's there w/her unseen sister...SISTERS!!). so then why give them dialogue n choice options if can't do anything with them? n that doesn't even include the 3 girls on the beach that Anne asks the MC about, n u can choose all 3 w/the cheat mod, n get a "+1" for each of them...why if there's no further scenes w/them?

it was bugging me earlier that a number of other girls in the game also made appearances, but seemed to have been forgotten about, n MC never got a chance to be with...but i figured, n was holding out hope, that they could make re-appearances, like Ryan n Nicole did, after long absences. so since i'm on the topic of "forgotten" girls, i'm BEGGING the dev n writer(s) to have the following girls make future appearances: ELENA (duh!!), Naomi (???), Sally (David's black wife from Kelsey's party), Cynthia (1st cafe barista), Karen (blond girl playing chicken in the pool at Gary n Abby's pool party), n Layla (Donny's gf). n since the 2 guys from the 1st vaca that Anne had a 3-way with reappeared in Barbados, what about Caroline, the wife of the newlywed couple w/the black hubby, that the MC tag-teamed from the 1st vaca?

i'm (hopefully) assuming that the more recently introduced girls before the Barbados vacation will still be involved: Gescina (neighbor), Hannah (dentist), Carla (lawyer), Vanessa (Angelika's sister, from the beach), Gabriella (clothing store), n Kimmy n Sophia (cafe customer n barista just before Barbados vaca). n speaking of recent girls, such as Aunt Mandy, Alexa, and the 2 sisters from the beach, getting some 3-way (or more) incest h-scenes going would be truly EPIC...not trying to beg the dev/writer(s) for something they're not interested in, since they've already created related characters n choice stats regarding them. n so many possible scenarios already built-in to the storyline, thanks to the dev n writer(s)...
  1. Aunt Mandy, Alexa, MC
  2. Martin, Alexa, MC
  3. Josie, Anne, MC
  4. Josie, Anne, Eric
  5. MC, Abby, Luke
  6. Gary, Victoria, MC (again!)
  7. Angelika, Vanessa, MC
  8. Maryanne, Christina, MC
  9. Lydia, Daisy, MC
This Dev has a history of creating potential storylines but never developing them. You mentioned Elena. I mean what happened to her? There have been multiple girls that the MC has started to get involved with, who then disappeared into oblivion. I think what's happened during this trip, is that the Dev planned initially to have more storylines, because he was releasing updates for each day of the trip, with more content per day. But then decided after Monday, to return to the original format, where updates cover whole weeks. Which meant he had to discard a lot of the storylines he had planned. I mean why else would nothing happen with Tamara, who was definitely flagged from Day 1, as someone the MC was going to have fun with?

In the text, on the evening of the day Tony was supposed to meet up with Tamara on the beach, the Dev has Tony relay his usual lame excuse for missing out content. We got pretty much the same thing with Elena, when she disappeared off the face of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wish they could act together as a couple and be honest with each other. And they agree to their actions together. And that these stats work the same for them. Because they don't work the same way. Eg Anna fucked someone secretly, doesn't have the status of unfaithful, but faithful and Mc doesn't say anything about it. Only in two cases does she receive the status of unfaithful (Woker, Martin). When Mc secretly fucks a girl right away, he automatically becomes unfaithful. The mistake in this game is that the couple didn't set out the rules they should follow. There were also no rules on the forum from which they receive their assignments. They don't have to perform these tasks anyway, because it doesn't do them any good. Even when they perform these tasks, it does them nothing. In the game, it is rather a forum with these tasks, it is such additional activity so as not to get bored with the game too quickly.

Reactions: Rob0bob

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wish they could act together as a couple and be honest with each other. And they agree to their actions together. And that these stats work the same for them. Because they don't work the same way. Eg Anna fucked someone secretly, doesn't have the status of unfaithful, but faithful and Mc doesn't say anything about it. Only in two cases does she receive the status of unfaithful (Woker, Martin). When Mc secretly fucks a girl right away, he automatically becomes unfaithful. The mistake in this game is that the couple didn't set out the rules they should follow. There were also no rules on the forum from which they receive their assignments. They don't have to perform these tasks anyway, because it doesn't do them any good. Even when they perform these tasks, it does them nothing. In the game, it is rather a forum with these tasks, it is such additional activity so as not to get bored with the game too quickly.
In the last update, they came clean to each other about all the things they'd done without telling the other person and promised to be honest with each other from then onwards. Regardless about who was unfaithful in the past, that's now done with. If they both keep to their word, then both of them should be faithful in the stats.

As far as why Tony may have been considered unfaithful and Anne not. Anne is a hotwife, and hotwives usually are encouraged by their husbands to have sex with whoever they want, whether he's there or not. If she does that, and doesn't tell him about it, it's not considered cheating, because he agreed in advance to let his wife do that. And that's why Anne often isn't unfaithful in the stats. With Martin it was different, because she lied about what she was doing, when the MC asked her. That was cheating. Because hotwives are supposed to be honest and tell their husbands anything they want to know about their sexual adventures.

In Tony's case, he's considered unfaithful, because early in the game, him and Anne don't have an arrangement for him doing his own thing. As far as she's concerned, it only applies to her, and therefore Tony is doing it behind her back. And that's cheating. Later in the game, Anne decides it's only fair that Tony should have the same arrangement she does, and encourages her husband to have fun with whoever he pleases.

Feb 12, 2021
The ones that I played were like the dad fucks his son's girlfriend

Anna Exciting Affection
Good Girl Gone
i actually played AEA, but it's been a couple years...that RPGm map is a pain-in-the-ass. guess i should go back n check my save files for it, but i don't remember that happening; so is that content new in the last couple years? n GGG really isn't my thing, i only do 3dcg games...but if u (or anyone else reading this) think of any other games involving a guy's dad fucking the MC's wife/gf, please lemme know; thx again

Reactions: gnole13

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i actually played AEA, but it's been a couple years...that RPGm map is a pain-in-the-ass. guess i should go back n check my save files for it, but i don't remember that happening; so is that content new in the last couple years? n GGG really isn't my thing, i only do 3dcg games...but if u (or anyone else reading this) think of any other games involving a guy's dad fucking the MC's wife/gf, please lemme know; thx again
I think the link for Anna was the Renpy version. I can't speak to whether it is any better.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes