latex lvr

May 3, 2019
i actually played AEA, but it's been a couple years...that RPGm map is a pain-in-the-ass. guess i should go back n check my save files for it, but i don't remember that happening; so is that content new in the last couple years? n GGG really isn't my thing, i only do 3dcg games...but if u (or anyone else reading this) think of any other games involving a guy's dad fucking the MC's wife/gf, please lemme know; thx again
Try lily of the valley. The husband's dad and the FMC are having an affair. It is rpgm but not too bad compared to other games made with it and the walkthough guide is pretty good

Reactions: nunzio2016

gnole13

May 29, 2020
i actually played AEA, but it's been a couple years...that RPGm map is a pain-in-the-ass. guess i should go back n check my save files for it, but i don't remember that happening; so is that content new in the last couple years? n GGG really isn't my thing, i only do 3dcg games...but if u (or anyone else reading this) think of any other games involving a guy's dad fucking the MC's wife/gf, please lemme know; thx again
Thanks to osmcuser132, AEA chapter 1 is in Ren'Py right now.
For Chapter 2, the dev started doing the Ren'py version ( VN Ch.2 v0.8 ) too, but it still didn't be updated to the last version.

If I play a game as you mentioned, I'll let you know, and please if you find any, let me know too.

Reactions: osmcuser132

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Try lily of the valley. The husband's dad and the FMC are having an affair. It is rpgm but not too bad compared to other games made with it and the walkthough guide is pretty good
RPGM isn't normally my bag either, but Lily of the Valley is pretty good and I also swear by Lisa. A lot of folks overlook that game because it has a kinda simple name, but If Lisa hasn't fucked her boyfriend's dad yet I don't suspect it will take her too long...

Reactions: TheThirst

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks to osmcuser132, AEA chapter 1 is in Ren'Py right now.
For Chapter 2, the dev started doing the Ren'py version ( VN Ch.2 v0.8 ) too, but it still didn't be updated to the last version.

If I play a game as you mentioned, I'll let you know, and please if you find any, let me know too.
The VN version always comes out several weeks after the sandbox version. But osmcuser132's version pretty much did the same thing. So if you follow the VN version, you should always expect it to come later.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The ones that I played were like the dad fucks his son's girlfriend

Anna Exciting Affection
Good Girl Gone
There are very few where that happens. The only other one I know of, besides the one's you mention and Lily of the Valley of course, is Angelica's Temptation. And even there it only happens in flashback. It doesn't appear to be a very popular theme in visual novels, and when you consider that about 75% of visual novels concentrate almost exclusively on male teenage MC's, trying to fuck every woman in sight, that's hardly surprising.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
RPGM isn't normally my bag either, but Lily of the Valley is pretty good and I also swear by Lisa. A lot of folks overlook that game because it has a kinda simple name, but If Lisa hasn't fucked her boyfriend's dad yet I don't suspect it will take her too long...
Yeah, I also think that will happen in Lisa eventually. But since both those games have pretty large maps, that require you to walk around. I'm not sure the person who originally asked is going to be that interested.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He doesn't know when the next update will come. He went into a lot of detail about his computers. Went over my head. Did include a few shots for the update. Nothing big. No naked or sex scenes. Just characters. Looks like they may be introducing new people, both male and female.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Lisa is an amazing game….all I have to say about that haha

feiry007

Nov 15, 2021
He doesn't know when the next update will come. He went into a lot of detail about his computers. Went over my head. Did include a few shots for the update. Nothing big. No naked or sex scenes. Just characters. Looks like they may be introducing new people, both male and female.
can u drop the shots here if possible?

Reactions: nunzio2016

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you. :)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Who do you think the guys are in the last picture? At first I thought it was the old man and his son. But I think it is two totally new characters.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
please more female characters and lesbian action... ofcourse when the computer issue is resolved! ;)

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
There are already many characters. You could do more with that. It just depends on what dev intends to do. what e.g. Happens to her half brother, her BFF, Mike (estate agent) and his wife etc.

Reactions: peas
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes