NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Playing another game and came across this image....
View attachment 1888039
I wonder if Anne is upto her old trick's :)
Is that Forgive? LOL I was glad that neither girl kept their stolen hairstyles after the prologue flashback. There should be a law that only Katie from Where it All Began should be allowed to have that particular pink hairstyle, but I think even Anne had it at one point in a flashback.

Reactions: Nurikabe

JudasTheUG

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1440592

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-13
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: Mircom3D - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 14 Tuesday Full Fixed
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Chapter 14 Tue:
Mac
: MEGA - - -

Mac Update Only: - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Mods - Walkthrough - Fan Signature - Italian Translation* -
Spanish Translation* - Fix for old saves* - WALKTHROUGH/CHEAT MOD - Webp header fix

Chapter 1-10 Old:

Lord Ashram thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 321328 View attachment 321304 View attachment 321330 View attachment 321307 View attachment 321311 View attachment 321310 View attachment 321306 View attachment 321308 View attachment 321329 View attachment 321305 View attachment 321331 View attachment 321333
There we a gallery mode that we could play scenes once, in first 10 chapters i think, where did that go I want it back

Crisantocruz

Dec 3, 2021
¿Hay alguna manera de obtener el juego en Android? Tardo 2 días en descargar la primera parte a través del enlace y no me deja instalarlo. Tengo la segunda parte descargada con la app y todo, pero no me funciona sin la primera.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
¿Hay alguna manera de obtener el juego en Android? Tardo 2 días en descargar la primera parte a través del enlace y no me deja instalarlo. Tengo la segunda parte descargada con la app y todo, pero no me funciona sin la primera.
No todavia. Ha sido solicitado...yo creo.

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Does the developer abandoned this game? It seens like 1 year already and nothing, weird. Just because this game is in my top 5

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
There we a gallery mode that we could play scenes once, in first 10 chapters i think, where did that go I want it back
its not there now but its available. Go to search and search for jdmod and you will find many games click on one of them and go on the patreon of the modder. You will find the gallery mod there

Reactions: JudasTheUG

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
hey guys...i've played the first 5 chapters so far and NO ANAL at all...how is this possible?? is there any anal till the end???

• Angry
Reactions: Karneol
Feb 12, 2021
I've been playing this thanks to a recommendation from Alleykatt, n gotta say this quite possibly has more h-scenes than any other VN game i've played, n is probably 1 of the top-5 overall. but i do have ONE question...

WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACK WOMEN AT??!! i'm just starting ch.11, n from what i can remember, there's only been ONE black woman involved in any kind of h-scene, n that was Elena from the resort, who's from Seattle IIRC, n then gives a quick BJ to the MC once they're back home, n that's it (he doesn't even get to fuck her??). so no other black girls as a coworker, apartment building neighbor, swingers club, gym, beach, diner, mall, cafe, Willam n Gary's swinger parties, etc?

hell, i kept waiting for the receptionist at the massage therapy spa to offer to give the MC a massage, only to wind up having her get replaced by yet ANOTHER white girl, who THEN joins Fernanda n the MC in a 3-way...why couldn't that have happened w/the black girl??? n whatever happened to Jennifer, that joins January n the MC for a 3-way in the alley behind the coffee shop? at least she kinda seemed mixed...?

oh, n of the 3 main girls working for the MC in his IT dept, why is it that Tiffany, the asian girl, gets left out, n "conveniently" goes for a 2-week vacation w/her fiance as soon as the MC gets his promotion?? Anne is getting all the BBC she wants (still waiting for the black guy who waves at her when she hooks up w/Malcolm on the beach b4 the orgy to show up again), but the MC can't get any ebony, nubian princess, "sister" love? that doesn't seem fair...

n finally...i LOVE that Anne keeps fucking Martin; but the MC only gets ONE shot with Josie??? it's only fair that if Anne is fucking his dad, that he should be continually fucking her mom, n then hide it from Anne the way she's hiding Martin from him. then w/Ryan showing up again for Anne, where's her bff Nicole, so the MC can keep having fun w/her?

Feb 12, 2021
WTF???!!! went to Kelsey's get-together with Alexander, Numi, David, n Sally, n thought I was finally gonna get to fuck a black girl, but then David n Sally just disappear...SERIOUSLY??!! (at least Tiffany finally showed back up, n fucked her)

Last edited:

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I've been playing this thanks to a recommendation from Alleykatt, n gotta say this quite possibly has more h-scenes than any other VN game i've played, n is probably 1 of the top-5 overall. but i do have ONE question...

WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACK WOMEN AT??!! i'm just starting ch.11, n from what i can remember, there's only been ONE black woman involved in any kind of h-scene, n that was Elena from the resort, who's from Seattle IIRC, n then gives a quick BJ to the MC once they're back home, n that's it (he doesn't even get to fuck her??). so no other black girls as a coworker, apartment building neighbor, swingers club, gym, beach, diner, mall, cafe, Willam n Gary's swinger parties, etc?

hell, i kept waiting for the receptionist at the massage therapy spa to offer to give the MC a massage, only to wind up having her get replaced by yet ANOTHER white girl, who THEN joins Fernanda n the MC in a 3-way...why couldn't that have happened w/the black girl??? n whatever happened to Jennifer, that joins January n the MC for a 3-way in the alley behind the coffee shop? at least she kinda seemed mixed...?

oh, n of the 3 main girls working for the MC in his IT dept, why is it that Tiffany, the asian girl, gets left out, n "conveniently" goes for a 2-week vacation w/her fiance as soon as the MC gets his promotion?? Anne is getting all the BBC she wants (still waiting for the black guy who waves at her when she hooks up w/Malcolm on the beach b4 the orgy to show up again), but the MC can't get any ebony, nubian princess, "sister" love? that doesn't seem fair...

n finally...i LOVE that Anne keeps fucking Martin; but the MC only gets ONE shot with Josie??? it's only fair that if Anne is fucking his dad, that he should be continually fucking her mom, n then hide it from Anne the way she's hiding Martin from him. then w/Ryan showing up again for Anne, where's her bff Nicole, so the MC can keep having fun w/her?
The "nubian princess" doesn't sound bad at all, and I admit a few flexible black women may would have improve on the story as well, especially if one of them would made Anne jealous. But in fact I'm rather interested in Anne’s adventures than the MC's, and overall for me the interracial content in this game was more then enough so far...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
fuckmymamarunnin

I also want Mc to have sex with Anna's mother more often. If you want more black women. That's me. I want mature women and old ladies. Because there are old grandparents in the game, and there are only 4 mature women, and no old ladies.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure I want to see Martin or the Mother again. Been there done that That would just be for a day fuck for entertainment. We can get better from others .
I liked the two vacations. There was plenty of new adventures...with all types of people. That makes this game interesting. Martin seems like a lecher to me. He is honing in on Tony's wife. Tony even shared he stole his other girlfriend. I see no additional story with the mother... just a desperate fuck.
Now Mike and his wife... have room for a story. So does the Swap club. A lot can happen there... Adventurous couple is the title.. That is what I like to see.

Reactions: gnole13
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes