Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Chapter 1 - 10 old = First Release and abondoned
Chapter 14 Full Fixed = Reworked Chapter 1 - 10 + 11 - 14

Just download Chapter 14 Full Fixed for TAC Chapter 1 - 14!
I recommend to keep this version and save it. Could be that the final release by Dev which includes chapters 1-15 as one whole game download will be different and maybe disappointong for some. Because he is on cuck/swinging mode now to please his patreons and may rewrite chapter 1-14 accordingly and delete some kinky scenes..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
Where can I find the old save-files to delete (Ch. 14). I want to start a complete fresh game.
Please help! Thx..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I recommend to keep this version and save it. Could be that the final release by Dev which includes chapters 1-15 as one whole game download will be different and maybe disappointong for some. Because he is on cuck/swinging mode now to please his patreons and may rewrite chapter 1-14 accordingly and delete some kinky scenes..
I wonder what it will look like. If I chose swinging over cuckold, I should only have swinging action. But I'm afraid there was already a scam in the game's player picks (Martin), we'll get everything.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I really likes this new chapter, felt like a new start, and the game really needed that, i hope it will be as great as in the beginnings.

And about the swinging/cuckolding choice, i don't know where the dev wants to go from now, he described cuckolding as "scenes when your wife tell you about her adventures", but there is also multiple scenes that are both swinging and cuckolding when Ann gets fucked by a couple.
I'm not gonna lie i would prefer if the dev keeps the choice open so we can enjoy both content.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I really likes this new chapter, felt like a new start, and the game really needed that, i hope it will be as great as in the beginnings.

And about the swinging/cuckolding choice, i don't know where the dev wants to go from now, he described cuckolding as "scenes when your wife tell you about her adventures", but there is also multiple scenes that are both swinging and cuckolding when Ann gets fucked by a couple.
I'm not gonna lie i would prefer if the dev keeps the choice open so we can enjoy both content.
There will be no need to worry about the other stuff. There will only be one forced cuckold + cheat path. For me it is a scam just like the choices you choose will be ignored by the game later to force you to make other choices like (Martin) Because dev listens to a handful of regulars and the game gets worse and worse, and not logical

• Angry
Reactions: leg28 and Mircom3D

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this game jumped the shark in the moment when dev decided not to allow us anymore to do anna's choices too. from that time game lost storyline and charm and become piling bunch of pointless hardcore scenes. fem mc turned from young woman which exploit her sexuality into cum dumpster and resting place for any cock from 15 to 115 y.o. which approached her during game. like dev started to hate anna? maybe he has been cheated and is revenging through anna? anyway for at least one year game quality is rapidly declining.

when you finally start to think this shit can't get worse, well... you are wrong. ch.15 is released and this "update" throws all of our hours of playing various paths through several years into garbage.

we get used on fact that dev each time was stretching timeframe between two updates (laziness?), but this shit is total disrespect of his users - paying ones primary but also non-paying ones too.
why did he do that? just because he was too lazy to incorporate content into existing one? tech issues? experiment or something else...? we won't know until ch 16 is out (summer 2023 if we are lucky). if ch.16 is going to be as this one then we should ignore updates

bad, bad work

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
this game jumped the shark in the moment when dev decided not to allow us anymore to do anna's choices too. from that time game lost storyline and charm and become piling bunch of pointless hardcore scenes. fem mc turned from young woman which exploit her sexuality into cum dumpster and resting place for any cock from 15 to 115 y.o. which approached her during game. like dev started to hate anna? maybe he has been cheated and is revenging through anna? anyway for at least one year game quality is rapidly declining.

when you finally start to think this shit can't get worse, well... you are wrong. ch.15 is released and this "update" throws all of our hours of playing various paths through several years into garbage.

we get used on fact that dev each time was stretching timeframe between two updates (laziness?), but this shit is total disrespect of his users - paying ones primary but also non-paying ones too.
why did he do that? just because he was too lazy to incorporate content into existing one? tech issues? experiment or something else...? we won't know until ch 16 is out (summer 2023 if we are lucky). if ch.16 is going to be as this one then we should ignore updates

bad, bad work
Its not the Devs fault...he is just following the advices of his patreons and some of them were really pushy too go this directionn it turns now....

• Haha

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Its not the Devs fault...he is just following the advices of his patreons and some of them were really pushy too go this directionn it turns now....
oh poor microm3d, pressed by wicked patrons....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

of course it is his fault. it shows lack of his artistic and personal integrity if allows patron to run the show. spineless spounge. i'm patron too (not to this guy, thanks god) and i never use that privilege to influence devs concept. i liked idea, support it and want to see what artist wants to say. if my dev is influenced by other patrons on large scale (like here) that would be the end of my support.

second, let's say it's ok that he pays extra attention to path that is more lucrative, but why scrap everything else he did since 2017? that is ordinary bs. and i tell you why. because it is easier to do one path. so lazy milkman will have more well paid idle time between updates.

if there is a common sense between patrons that are not supporting this attitude and change of direction, they should sent him clear f**k off mesage by canceling their subscriptions. if they continue paying they are supporting this bs.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's his fault the game looks the way it looks. Does he not think what he is doing or is he just doing something? He says Martin was a mistake and he will fix it, but he wasn't a mistake before. Only now did he notice the criticism of this idea. He Haven't seen before that doesn't fit ?. I can already see how he will fix it (he will add a dialogue where Anna admits to Tony that he is fucking Martin all the time and the reset was a scam) Tony should break up with Anna. For his handful of clients, he destroys his game. Maybe you should say this idea hopeless, throw it out. But he doesn't like their idea. Is there no last word? He does not see customers who leave him and no new customers come. It's probably better to restart the game than to repair it. And make a second new part, then release the game as a whole with the same bugs, illogical plot and choices.

Reactions: leg28

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I get why some of you are so upset about Martin, maybe it hits a little close to home? But regardless of what path you picked to play, Anne is a round healed slut with less than no morals...so being shocked that a size queen like Anne is banging Martin (arguably the biggest dick) as well, even if you didn't select it prior is just being silly.
If this Dev is lead around so easily by other opinions, you guys along with his patreons are going to short circuit his brain and make the game worse than it already is. Sheesh :rolleyes:

Edit: Honestly, it's no secret the updates started taking so long because of all the paths he had to write and render...I'd much rather he focused on one or two, loving cuck or evil cuck and hopefully the updates will be back to 1-2 months at a time.

• Haha

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
he will add a dialogue where Anna admits to Tony that he is fucking Martin all the time
but that was already in the game, after ex gf of tony told him about airline and martin. he confronts anna and anna has choice (one of the last choices you can do for anna) to lie or to confess.
i played all the paths: swingers, share, cuckold, tony cheater, anna cheater, anna fucks brother or black athlete, martin or not, bbc or bwc...
Honestly, it's no secret the updates started taking so long because of all the paths he had to write and render...I'd much rather he focused on one or two, loving cuck or evil cuck and hopefully the updates will be back to 1-2 months at a time.
that is not solution - cutting story on one path. he was building 5 yrs choice based game and suddenly he throws everything in the garbage. that is bullshit.
you'll never get updates back on every 1-2 months. he'll continue to collect monthly fee for product delivered twice a year. this is trend - devs turning into milkmen (awam, jessica o'neil, female agent...), spending more time on social networks finding excuses why they are late again, organizing trivial polls... than working on games.
the only way to push devs back to work is to abolish monthly subscription and introduce charging per major update (some patrons have that)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes