chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand that the dev is changing the Martin situation with the next release. So, for those who are staunchly against her screwing the dad, hopefully, that will go away in the future.
It's not a matter to remove him but dev should've put more options before starting game, and more options for other players, and the least he could've done was to have an ending in chapter 14, but I think giving anne options will work too, she'll bang who we want her to bang or make her a cuk queen. She had fun 14 chapters time for mc to have his fun too(even thou I banged all available ones lol)

Reactions: oszapo25 and leg28

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
exactly. although i wouldn't say she is cheating. she is going around and fucking with anything in same render. she sometimes simply forget to mention to tony everybody she fucked that day in this game.
Dev forgot to write a dialogue for Anna "Honey, I forgot to tell you" and the player is treated like an idiot during the dialogue in this game. Drop the plot and I have empty fucking scenes.

Reactions: oszapo25 and leg28

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's not a matter to remove him but dev should've put more options before starting game, and more options for other players, and the least he could've done was to have an ending in chapter 14, but I think giving anne options will work too, she'll bang who we want her to bang or make her a cuk queen. She had fun 14 chapters time for mc to have his fun too(even thou I banged all available ones lol)
I don't know what the pointless, hopeless questions in the beginning were for Ch15: Would you kiss Anne like she had cum on her face? Was Anna training a boy I don't remember? The last question is probably a forced one. Didn't Dev know how to create questions important to the game? Tony is playing a happy idiot with a cuckold in this game. He has very little fun compared to Anna in this game.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I don't know what the meaningless hopeless questions were for at the beginning Ch15: Would you kiss Anne like she had cum on her face? Did Anna train the boy, I don't remember his name?
cum is for cuckolding path, where i guess we can expect to see tony licking cum from her face and other parts after sex with others
kid is also important because in general at this forum there is very loud group of users who are into cca 15yo teens (still not reaching normal height but have gigantic cock) fucking mothers, sisters, teachers, milfs. for example max in glamour or any game containing combined tags incest, milf, harem, school settings. probably these guys want to fuck real woman. if not possible in rl at least by cg proxy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Since he wants to remove cheating mode because a lot of patreons do not like cheating may he will change the Martin Situation into a cuckold or swinging experience.
Well that's another nail in the coffin for me at least. I'll hold out hope for something spicy like the uncle stepping in to be the husband in the relationship, Tony will just be there to cook and clean :D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well that's another nail in the coffin for me at least. I'll hold out hope for something spicy like the uncle stepping in to be the husband in the relationship, Tony will just be there to cook and clean :D
Uncle in Ch1 wanted to steal Anne, but I refused

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you talking about the scene in the back alley? Memory serves, Anne gives the uncle a show, and a thank you blowjob...don't remember an option to let him steal Anne away or not
There was no possibility of theft, there was probably another scene in the apartment, remember correctly?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Since he wants to remove cheating mode because a lot of patreons do not like cheating may he will change the Martin Situation into a cuckold or swinging experience.
Can you explain what you mean please, do you mean in the game or cheating like using save editor, because I use editor gave myself 200 love relationship to make anne the cockold

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Can you explain what you mean please, do you mean in the game or cheating like using save editor, because I use editor gave myself 200 love relationship to make anne the cockold
Many people complained about that Anne started to cheat without MC knowing it. Without Mod the only way to turn Anne's faithfullness into No was to let her fuck with your dad. That was the first real cheating of Anne without telling MC in the evening.
Later she starts cheating with other guys too then. If you use the MOD for relationship and faithfullness stats u can avoid this.
But since chapter 14 and 15 the dev wants to cancel cheating completley and may will rewrite all cheating scenes from chapter 1-14 also into cuckold or swinging experiences. He wants to release the whole game with chapter 1-15 again by end of this year. And by middle of november he will release complete chapter 15 as standalone.(without 1-14)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can avoid giving uncle any bj or suck him off, there were also 3 options on what to striptease, masturbate and fck her in front him.
This choice should be combined in CH. 15 If Ania does things to her uncle, yes / no. Works at a bar. He doesn't work in a bar, it would be more logical

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Many people complained about that Anne started to cheat without MC knowing it. Without Mod the only way to turn Anne's faithfullness into No was to let her fuck with your dad. That was the first real cheating of Anne without telling MC in the evening.
Later she starts cheating with other guys too then. If you use the MOD for relationship and faithfullness stats u can avoid this.
But since chapter 14 and 15 the dev wants to cancel cheating completley and may will rewrite all cheating scenes from chapter 1-14 also into cuckold or swinging experiences. He wants to release the whole game with chapter 1-15 again by end of this year. And by middle of november he will release complete chapter 15 as standalone.(without 1-14)
I didn't choose Martin, even with or without a modem, Anna still cheats on Mc: the doctor, the receptionist, the beach guy in the gazebo and a few others that I don't remember, don't tell Tony about it, but the statistics remain that she is faithful I have high relationship points. Unless when Ch15 is finished, Anna will stop cheating because she doesn't look like it yet

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
I didn't choose Martin, even with or without a modem, Anna still cheats on Mc: the doctor, the receptionist, the beach guy in the gazebo and a few others that I don't remember, don't tell Tony about it, but the statistics remain that she is faithful I have high relationship points. Unless when Ch15 is finished, Anna will stop cheating because she doesn't look like it yet
It only works with a 9600 baud modem :)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It only works with a 9600 baud modem :)

I had a 1200 back in the day. I think they stopped using baud in the 1990s. They certainly don't for cable. My guess is this was a "Damn You Autocorrect" moment and meant "mod." I never chose him but it put it without asking.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes