chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
whaatttt??!!
i play this game from link 1-10 old version.... zzzzzz...
can i carry my old save to ver final 14 fix??
I was playing that version and I don't remember if I could use the save, but if you can't I have tons saves from v14, from start game with 200 love, got like 10-14 saves at different places but was just testing to avoid anne having sex the less posible times while I banged them all, so best choice would be the first save with 200 love so you can experience other options, but try I just can't confirm if it will work, what I sure know is that isn't working trying avoid annne banging others even if you avoid them, some you avoid but others you don't even thou didn't have beach day where you meet duke and can send him to take a hike you avoid that part and later she'll tell mc she bang him in beach so to avoid him is best to meet him then avoid him, this game routes are broken.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I was playing that version and I don't remember if I could use the save, but if you can't I have tons saves from v14, from start game with 200 love, got like 10-14 saves at different places but was just testing to avoid anne having sex the less posible times while I banged them all, so best choice would be the first save with 200 love so you can experience other options, but try I just can't confirm if it will work, what I sure know is that isn't working trying avoid annne banging others even if you avoid them, some you avoid but others you don't even thou didn't have beach day where you meet duke and can send him to take a hike you avoid that part and later she'll tell mc she bang him in beach so to avoid him is best to meet him then avoid him, this game routes are broken.
I think it’s because Anne’s pussy has a dick magnet and anyone within 10 miles of her can fuck her in all her holes, even if you try to stop her the force is too strong

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think it’s because Anne’s pussy has a dick magnet and anyone within 10 miles of her can fuck her in all her holes, even if you try to stop her the force is too strong
10 miles ? I live NY and it reaches here too. Already finished the game but trying different things to see how to avoid her having a pussy like a NY subway where anyone can get a free ride, I did avoid plenty but have to start over to avoid a few more doing different things, like when you go beach and meet duke or troy whatever that white guy name is you need to go to beach and avoid him if you don't go beach she'll tell mc that she banged him. I edited my save to have 200love so I could tell no plenty times so she wouldn't cheat, but still you right with the 10 miles, might need to put a gps on her lol, avoided banging secretary because she take syou home then husband shows video to anne even thou she doesn't mind but wanted to avoid him/her meeting, avoided father/emma but mc has a sentence saying hope she not in same place as emma, too many broken links. Best way is to give both anne/mc options I think everyone would play the way they want, also on 2nd trial will avoid anne friend since she set me up and with her step brother best is to let him stay then keep him in bar 2nd time, if you don't let him stay the first time 2nd time he'll bang her, gonna see how I can break the patterns, but did avoid plenty guys, she got pissed but didn't matter have 200 love.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For a game like this, is that really a bad thing? So she needs a tattoo on her inner thigh that says, 'Caution, Merging Traffic".
Sure it's a bad game contradicts itself. Anna fucking everything and you have no control. Not everyone wants it because it becomes boring. In the statistics you have a false cuckold. But in fact, you are a happy cuckold idiot. What a couple gets these tasks for, I do not know. so as not to get bored of the game quickly. There is no consequence in this game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
10 miles ? I live NY and it reaches here too. Already finished the game but trying different things to see how to avoid her having a pussy like a NY subway where anyone can get a free ride, I did avoid plenty but have to start over to avoid a few more doing different things, like when you go beach and meet duke or troy whatever that white guy name is you need to go to beach and avoid him if you don't go beach she'll tell mc that she banged him. I edited my save to have 200love so I could tell no plenty times so she wouldn't cheat, but still you right with the 10 miles, might need to put a gps on her lol, avoided banging secretary because she take syou home then husband shows video to anne even thou she doesn't mind but wanted to avoid him/her meeting, avoided father/emma but mc has a sentence saying hope she not in same place as emma, too many broken links. Best way is to give both anne/mc options I think everyone would play the way they want, also on 2nd trial will avoid anne friend since she set me up and with her step brother best is to let him stay then keep him in bar 2nd time, if you don't let him stay the first time 2nd time he'll bang her, gonna see how I can break the patterns, but did avoid plenty guys, she got pissed but didn't matter have 200 love.
Because the statistics in this game mean nothing. You will have 1000 points with Anna and she will cheat anyway and you can't do much to avoid it.You will have a cuckold false in the stats. And still throughout the game you play as a cheerful idiot cuckold

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Don’t think you can keep her away from the bbc’s, cause once she goes black, she’s on her knees or back

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Because the statistics in this game mean nothing. You will have 1000 points with Anna and she will cheat anyway and you can't do much to avoid it.
Yeah she a slut, this game is like another I know they both have broken links, doesn't matter what you do you can't avoid certain things, avoided emma but mc still talks about her, but now editing the saves gonna make her a cokqueen one way or another lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah she a slut, this game is like another I know they both have broken links, doesn't matter what you do you can't avoid certain things, avoided emma but mc still talks about her, but now editing the saves gonna make her a cokqueen one way or another lol
I don't even have cokqueen that in the statistics. Just a small, meaningless addition. Which I'm supposed to be an illusion that there are so many routes in the game. In fact, there are only two main ones: cheating, and cuckold. The rest are nothing but small additions.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't even have cokqueen that in the statistics. Just a small, meaningless addition. Which I'm supposed to be an illusion that there are so many routes in the game. In fact, there are only two main ones: cheating, and cuckold. The rest are nothing but small additions.
I'm using mod but you right cokqueen doesn't show, in the mod does and in game anne does givenhintshe wants to watch, like the bar night went with blond and anne was on other side, was trying some different routes like not telling her about mall first time, also only did 2 things at mall and we went home, invited ryan but never got any option when at bar to tell him to stay maybe that's 2nd time he comes over haven't gotten that far but I know if you don't invite him first time when he shows up 2nd he'll bang her it's better to invite him and 2nd time at bar just say no, like I said just trying break game is so fckup that will breakit more than it is lol

Reactions: Sadowdark

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 15 + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 92.6 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Many people complained about that Anne started to cheat without MC knowing it. Without Mod the only way to turn Anne's faithfullness into No was to let her fuck with your dad. That was the first real cheating of Anne without telling MC in the evening.
Later she starts cheating with other guys too then. If you use the MOD for relationship and faithfullness stats u can avoid this.
But since chapter 14 and 15 the dev wants to cancel cheating completley and may will rewrite all cheating scenes from chapter 1-14 also into cuckold or swinging experiences. He wants to release the whole game with chapter 1-15 again by end of this year. And by middle of november he will release complete chapter 15 as standalone.(without 1-14)
It's highly debatable whether you can consider what Anne is doing is actually cheating, within the terms of their open relationship. Obviously, in the terms of the relationships of most normal people, it would be considered cheating. But those terms don't apply within their relationship, since Tony has effectively given his wife a free pass, to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants ( and that includes his father, because when he finds out about it, he doesn't exactly get upset), and by the end of Chapter 14, she has effectively done the same thing for him.

Personally, I don't think faithfulness has any relevance in this game, since both Tony and Anne develop to the point where they are both incredibly blase about each others sexual adventures with other people. By the end of Chapter 14, neither of them are jealous in any way, of the other having sex with anybody. So I don't understand why it would be necessary to rewrite anything. Because regardless of what went before, they both end up in exactly the same place.

And to be quite honest those complaints about Anne's behaviour, were hopelessly hypocritical anyway, considering the MC repeatedly had sex behind her back himself, and never shared any of that with her ( at least over time she owned up to him about virtually everything). Why were those people so upset about Anne's behaviour, but apparently totally OK with the MC doing precisely the same thing and never coming clean about it ( until he had to in Chapter 14)?

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
guys, what happens this chapter? I'm tired to download a massive archive, and then... the same plot again and again
I'd like if we have a real cuckold relantionship here. not as main plot, but as a route. They are open, MC want to be cucked, I cant understand why they can't have a regular bull, why the MC was never with his wife while she is fucked. I prefer if he stay there and watch or participates with secondary holes, like given kiss, cum eating, reclaim sex, etc...

When I played for the first time, I think that our MCs would enjoy a cuck relationship, the first three updates are about it. But actually, they only opened their relationship. Ok, if most want this, but... a lot of guys here want to be cucked.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's highly debatable whether you can consider what Anne is doing is actually cheating, within the terms of their open relationship. Obviously, in the terms of the relationships of most normal people, it would be considered cheating. But those terms don't apply within their relationship, since Tony has effectively given his wife a free pass, to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants ( and that includes his father, because when he finds out about it, he doesn't exactly get upset), and by the end of Chapter 14, she has effectively done the same thing for him.

Personally, I don't think faithfulness has any relevance in this game, since both Tony and Anne develop to the point where they are both incredibly blase about each others sexual adventures with other people. By the end of Chapter 14, neither of them are jealous in any way, of the other having sex with anybody. So I don't understand why it would be necessary to rewrite anything. Because regardless of what went before, they both end up in exactly the same place.
Cheating basically means dishonesty to your partner.
Anne was dishonest and went ahead behind cuck's back.

True that it doesnt matter if she did the acts because the cuck will always be a cuck in the end.
He would eventually allow everything, or maybe not at first, but after a couple of ejaculations to it :KEK:

The point was, things were supposed to be open. But Anne is not going down that path by hiding things.

And to be quite honest those complaints about Anne's behaviour, were hopelessly hypocritical anyway, considering the MC repeatedly had sex behind her back himself, and never shared any of that with her ( at least over time she owned up to him about virtually everything). Why were those people so upset about Anne's behaviour, but apparently totally OK with the MC doing precisely the same thing and never coming clean about it ( until he had to in Chapter 14)?
Its just the average stereotypical behavior of when they see their partner do something they dont like, justifies it too much but refuses to look in the mirror for the same exact thing theyre trying to fight.

Yeah it doesnt make sense.

I love Anne being all sneaky and secretive though.
Makes her more adventurous and slutty. My kind of gals.
I honestly dont like an audience when Im eating an amazing meal myself :HideThePain:
Especially if the audience is another naked dude jerking off partially because of me.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For me the biggest problem with this game is there are no consequences to the cheating. We know that Anne is a cheating slut whatever way you play it Anne cheats, But there has been no consequences to the fact that she cheats and tony just seams to either be oblivious to it all or does know but does nothing about it.
The second problem for me is that our choices do not matter. In this last update I choose that Anne would tell Tony about she is sleeping with his father and not work in the club yet she doesn't tell him the whole truth about his uncle and the blackmail so therefore Tony without knowing the full storey suggest she work in the club, So again our choices just don't matter. If the dev could sort out those 2 things then we would have a great game again. He doesn't have to take out the cheating or the fact that Anne (and Tony depending how you play it) are sluts just implement consequences to their actions.

For me I used to love this game and couldn't wait for the updates to come out but now I'm meh about the updates. Ill play other games before I play this one now. With this last update I waited over a week to play it. I used to care about Anne and Tony and always wanted them to work out but now I couldn't really care less about Anne and wish that we would get a choice for Tony to kick Anne out and get with one of the other girls.
You believe that she's cheating on him, because that's your personal perspective. The big problem with that, is it isn't Tony's perspective, and since you're supposed to be playing the game as Tony, it shouldn't be yours either. Tony doesn't regard what Anne is doing as cheating, in the same way that he doesn't regard his own sexual adventures as cheating. Because from his perspective they have an open relationship, which allows them to have sex with whoever they want.

You only have to see Tony's utterly non-concerned responses, when Anne does eventually own up to those adventures, which you have decided constitutes cheating, to realise he does not view things the way that you do. From his perspective there are no consequences, because she never cheated, she just did what he wanted her to do, namely have sex with other guys and tell him about it.

Reactions: oszapo25

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The point was, things were supposed to be open. But Anne is not going down that path by hiding things.
But she never hid anything. In virtually every single instance she later reveals to him what went on, without him asking her to do it. I think the only time she doesn't, was her visit to the doctor. But perhaps she did do that, outside the text? Tony gives her a free pass to have sex with other people, as long as she tells him about it afterwards. And that's what she does. Just because she doesn't immediately tell him, the next time she sees him, doesn't mean she's necessarily hiding anything. If that was the case, then why would she reveal it later unsolicited?

The only instance, where she doesn't tell him, without him asking. Is when she has sex with his father. If the MC has sex with Emma, and she tells him about it, then he gets to confront Anne about it. And it's obvious that this is the one instance, where Anne feels something a bit more than just sex, and she doesn't tell Tony because she's worried how he'll react to that ( bearing in mind, it's his father, who persuaded his girlfriend Emma to leave him). But Tony doesn't get upset about it at all, and trusts that Anne is being honest, when she says her feelings for him are much stronger. And even if you allow Anne to lie about having sex with Martin, she later proves that she was being honest about her feelings for Tony, by later shooting down Martin's attempts to get her to leave his son, and telling him that she loves Tony and only Tony

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes