Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
guys, what happens this chapter? I'm tired to download a massive archive, and then... the same plot again and again
I'd like if we have a real cuckold relantionship here. not as main plot, but as a route. They are open, MC want to be cucked, I cant understand why they can't have a regular bull, why the MC was never with his wife while she is fucked. I prefer if he stay there and watch or participates with secondary holes, like given kiss, cum eating, reclaim sex, etc...

When I played for the first time, I think that our MCs would enjoy a cuck relationship, the first three updates are about it. But actually, they only opened their relationship. Ok, if most want this, but... a lot of guys here want to be cucked.
Because this tour is forced whether you like it or not, Tony is a happy cuckold idiot

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You believe that she's cheating on him, because that's your personal perspective. The big problem with that, is it isn't Tony's perspective, and since you're supposed to be playing the game as Tony, it shouldn't be yours either. Tony doesn't regard what Anne is doing as cheating, in the same way that he doesn't regard his own sexual adventures as cheating. Because from his perspective they have an open relationship, which allows them to have sex with whoever they want.

You only have to see Tony's utterly non-concerned responses, when Anne does eventually own up to those adventures, which you have decided constitutes cheating, to realise he does not view things the way that you do. From his perspective there are no consequences, because she never cheated, she just did what he wanted her to do, namely have sex with other guys and tell him about it.
I do not agree. At the beginning of the game, they told each other that on this one condition they had to be honest with each other. Then they can fuck whatever they want. A It came out as usual And the statistics in the game are a scam. And the betrayal in this game goes on all the time. without consequences

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But she never hid anything. In virtually every single instance she later reveals to him what went on, without him asking her to do it. I think the only time she doesn't, was her visit to the doctor. But perhaps she did do that, outside the text? Tony gives her a free pass to have sex with other people, as long as she tells him about it afterwards. And that's what she does. Just because she doesn't immediately tell him, the next time she sees him, doesn't mean she's necessarily hiding anything. If that was the case, then why would she reveal it later unsolicited?
He hides the receptionist in Martin's Ch15, and a few more I don't remember.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Only 10 miles? Isn't Mircom going to carry on with this game, till she's fucked every guy on the planet?
Hopefully all the men with huge cocks. Why limit to just the planet though, there must be an alien with a huge cock somewhere close by.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I do not agree. At the beginning of the game, they told each other that on this one condition they had to be honest with each other. Then they can fuck whatever they want. A It came out as usual And the statistics in the game are a scam. And the betrayal in this game goes on all the time. without consequences
Yeah, but that's your perspective and not Tony's. Your perspective, is that Anne has to immediately reveal everything she's done, the very next time she sees Tony. But that isn't Tony's perspective. Because if it was, he would have got really upset when she didn't do just that. And he never does. In every instance except one, he barely reacts at all, as if it's no big deal. And even in his father's case, he's over it before the day ends. The fact is, Tony asked her to tell him about everything she does, if he's not there in person, and except in that one example ( with Martin), that's exactly what she does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hopefully all the men with huge cocks. Why limit to just the planet though, there must be an alien with a huge cock somewhere close by.
Consuming all that cum, transforms Anne into an immortal love goddess. Giving her eternity, to fuck her way through the rest of the galaxy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
He hides the receptionist in Martin's Ch15, and a few more I don't remember.
It's possible though, that she told him about those instances outside the text. We get to see them, more or less as they're happening. So recounting them again to Tony, so we can view what went on, isn't necessary. It's also possible she intended to tell him at some point, but just forgot about it? The only time she deliberately lies to Tony, is with Martin. And in that case, it's pretty obvious why she did, bearing in mind Martin had already stolen one of the women Tony loved.

With Martin it was always going to be problematic. At that stage Anne still isn't totally confident with their lifestyle and doesn't know for sure how Tony would react about her having sex with his father ( the guy who stole his ex- fiance). The player gets to choose whether she decides to pursue him, so it's not like it's going against your wishes. If you choose to allow Anne to have sex with Martin, it's obvious from the very beginning, that she's not going to tell Tony, if she can avoid it. So in the end, the player reaps what they sow.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's possible though, that she told him about those instances outside the text. We get to see them, more or less as they're happening. So recounting them again to Tony, so we can view what went on, isn't necessary. It's also possible she intended to tell him at some point, but just forgot about it? The only time she deliberately lies to Tony, is with Martin. And in that case, it's pretty obvious why she did, bearing in mind Martin had already stolen one of the women Tony loved.

With Martin it was always going to be problematic. At that stage Anne still isn't totally confident with their lifestyle and doesn't know for sure how Tony would react about her having sex with his father ( the guy who stole his ex- fiance). The player gets to choose whether she decides to pursue him, so it's not like it's going against your wishes. If you choose to allow Anne to have sex with Martin, it's obvious from the very beginning, that she's not going to tell Tony, if she can avoid it. So in the end, the player reaps what they sow.
For me outside the game does not count. And the fact that Anna forgot to tell Tony does not convince me. And the pair reset was a cheat. Especially in Ch15 I did not choose Martin but I got him by force.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's highly debatable whether you can consider what Anne is doing is actually cheating, within the terms of their open relationship. Obviously, in the terms of the relationships of most normal people, it would be considered cheating. But those terms don't apply within their relationship, since Tony has effectively given his wife a free pass, to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants ( and that includes his father, because when he finds out about it, he doesn't exactly get upset), and by the end of Chapter 14, she has effectively done the same thing for him.

Personally, I don't think faithfulness has any relevance in this game, since both Tony and Anne develop to the point where they are both incredibly blase about each others sexual adventures with other people. By the end of Chapter 14, neither of them are jealous in any way, of the other having sex with anybody. So I don't understand why it would be necessary to rewrite anything. Because regardless of what went before, they both end up in exactly the same place.

And to be quite honest those complaints about Anne's behaviour, were hopelessly hypocritical anyway, considering the MC repeatedly had sex behind her back himself, and never shared any of that with her ( at least over time she owned up to him about virtually everything). Why were those people so upset about Anne's behaviour, but apparently totally OK with the MC doing precisely the same thing and never coming clean about it ( until he had to in Chapter 14)?
I agree with you but obviousley many of the patreons not. The cheating was avoidable anyway but there were many hot scenes u could not see. Now they should get integrated into a swinging or cuckold experience as i understood..

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For me outside the game does not count. And the fact that Anna forgot to tell Tony does not convince me. And the pair reset was a cheat. Especially in Ch15 I did not choose Martin but I got him by force.
Well it seems Chapter 15, is supposed to be a bit of a reset of the game. I personally, think that was unnecessary. But I assume Mircom has decided that the Martin storyline will proceed henceforth, as if you did decide that Anne should have sex with him. For me, one of the best scenes in the game, was when Anne finally told Tony what really happened in Miami. That was probably the first time, that Tony gets riled up enough, to completely dominate Anne. On that path, it's a turning point in their relationship.

I just hope that my fears, that Mircom has decided to completely separate the cuck and swinging routes is not realised. Because for me, one of the real positives of this game, was that Tony could be both alpha and beta at the same time. He is literally the only MC, where you can be that way, and it works. One moment he can be the beta cuck, jerking off in the corner, while his wife gets fucked by a dominant black bull, and in the next he's the alpha male, that all the women (his wife included) fancy rotten, and he's confidant enough to satisfy them all completely. I just hope we aren't moving away from that?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I agree with you but obviousley many of the patreons not. The cheating was avoidable anyway but there were many hot scenes u could not see. Now they should get integrated into a swinging or cuckold experience as i understood..
That is what I would hate. I loved the fact that Tony could be an alpha male and a beta male at the same time. That made him a different and much more interesting kind of character in this genre, where usually males are just one or the other. It didn't matter what he was in the scene, he was convincing in either category. And you always felt that when Anne was getting dominated by some big dicked black bull, and he was there watching, at any moment he could join in and comfortably hold his own.

And I think for a lot of people who are heavily into the cuck fantasy. Tony is not what they really want. He's just overall too confident, and too goodlooking to the women in his life, to be the kind of beta male that they probably crave. Whenever, there was a scene where Anne was being taken by a dominant guy, and Tony was watching, you never got that sense that he was in any way inferior to the guy fucking her. The scene didn't imbue feelings of shame, a loss of masculinity or humiliation, because you knew damn well, that Tony could take that guy's place and Anne would enjoy it just as much. This was just about adding spice to their relationship, and making it more fulfilling for both of them. Because Anne already had a guy with a big dick, who could make her cum everytime they had sex.

So maybe this is why we're getting this separation, which I'm going to hate, if it happens. I assume also because some of those who want the swinging side, don't want some of the content to involve him getting cucked ( even though that was the original premise of the game, with swinging content only being added as a later addition).

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You believe that she's cheating on him, because that's your personal perspective. The big problem with that, is it isn't Tony's perspective, and since you're supposed to be playing the game as Tony, it shouldn't be yours either. Tony doesn't regard what Anne is doing as cheating, in the same way that he doesn't regard his own sexual adventures as cheating. Because from his perspective they have an open relationship, which allows them to have sex with whoever they want.

You only have to see Tony's utterly non-concerned responses, when Anne does eventually own up to those adventures, which you have decided constitutes cheating, to realise he does not view things the way that you do. From his perspective there are no consequences, because she never cheated, she just did what he wanted her to do, namely have sex with other guys and tell him about it.
Firstly Its not just my perspective... If you look up the definition of cheating in the dictionary it is the act of deception. Anne is deceitful with Tony on a number of occasions not just with martin.... Top of my head there was Ryan the second time he visited when they had sex but Anne denied that they had sex..... There are many other examples but since I haven't played those chapters in ages can't remember them all.
Secondly if there was no cheating in the game then why did the dev do a reset in chap 14 where Anne supposedly confessed everything to Tony and yet in chapter 15 we find out that she still hasn't told Tony about Martin. She also lies to Tony about his uncle and what exactly happens in the club.

There have been a few occasions when Tony has spied on Anne and has mentioned that he is starting to question Anne's faithfulness. Beginning of chap 14 springs to mind when she was in the beach hut with a stranger....

Also how can Tony have a problem with her cheating when he doesn't know that she is cheating. He obviously will have a problem with it otherwise Anne would have told Tony about Martin in the reset in chap 14....

Your view is how you have played the game. My view is of how I have played the game. I have played all routes and the fact still remains that even if you don't chose for Anne to do anything with Martin She still cheats with him and others.... therefore our choices do not matter and Anne is a cheating whore who obviously has no respect for her husband or her relationship...
I know that you will respond with some crap about how can she cheat when they are in an open relationship. You can still cheat in an open relationship by being deceitful with your partner...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I disagree In a few cases it was impossible to avoid cheating. So you're telling the truth. Even the mod didn't matter.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Firstly Its not just my perspective... If you look up the definition of cheating in the dictionary it is the act of deception. Anne is deceitful with Tony on a number of occasions not just with martin.... Top of my head there was Ryan the second time he visited when they had sex but Anne denied that they had sex..... There are many other examples but since I haven't played those chapters in ages can't remember them all.
Secondly if there was no cheating in the game then why did the dev do a reset in chap 14 where Anne supposedly confessed everything to Tony and yet in chapter 15 we find out that she still hasn't told Tony about Martin. She also lies to Tony about his uncle and what exactly happens in the club.

There have been a few occasions when Tony has spied on Anne and has mentioned that he is starting to question Anne's faithfulness. Beginning of chap 14 springs to mind when she was in the beach hut with a stranger....

Also how can Tony have a problem with her cheating when he doesn't know that she is cheating. He obviously will have a problem with it otherwise Anne would have told Tony about Martin in the reset in chap 14....

Your view is how you have played the game. My view is of how I have played the game. I have played all routes and the fact still remains that even if you don't chose for Anne to do anything with Martin She still cheats with him and others.... therefore our choices do not matter and Anne is a cheating whore who obviously has no respect for her husband or her relationship...
I know that you will respond with some crap about how can she cheat when they are in an open relationship. You can still cheat in an open relationship by being deceitful with your partner...
She's only deceitful with Ryan, if the player chooses for her be deceitful. You can choose for her to be honest and tell Tony when he asks what went on between them. That isn't the same with Martin. Even if you choose for her to have sex with Martin, Tony finds out about it the following day, when Anne openly has sex with him in the bathroom. After that, you can choose for him to encourage her to go to his room, so he can watch them having sex. At that point, the assumption is that Anne will continue having sex with Martin, with Tony's consent, because he wants to watch them doing it. But when Martin contacts her, she chooses not to tell Tony, even when he asks who called her. So at that point she's openly deceiving him.

The assumption has to be, that she did tell Tony about Martin during their come clean chat on holiday ( in Chapter 14), if she hadn't already. But since then Mircom has decided to proceed with the game in Chapter 2, as if everyone decided to allow Anne and Martin to have sex, and also never allowed Tony to find out about it from Emma. I'm guessing that's either been done to save time going forward, so he doesn't need to have two completely different routes where Tony knows and where he doesn't, or most likely because he wants to create friction in their relationship that was never there. So in the future he can make the game follow a more conventional cuck path

Personally, I hate that decision, because I allowed it to come out, as soon as it possibly could. And the scene, where Anne tells Tony what she really got up to in Miami with Martin, as they're both lying in bed, and she's jerking Tony off, is one of my favourite scenes in the whole game. Because Tony ends up getting really riled up, and for the first time completely dominates Anne, and she loves him being like that. I have a feeling that scene will get omitted if Mircom goes back, and alters Chapter's 1-14 to fit in with the new reality.

The scene you mentioned at the beach in Chapter 14, could be construed in various ways, apart from the way you saw it. It could be a reflection of Tony feeling unsure about Anne, where she didn't own up about having sex with Martin, and also with Ryan, if the MC came back to watch them. Another possibility, is that it was there to prepare the ground for Mircom changing various parts of the game in Chapter 15, so that everyone is on a similar path where Anne's honesty is open to question. But as of the end of Chapter 14, that just wasn't the case on all playthroughs. On mine, where she did tell Tony, and she's subsequently told him about Troy, Drake and Malcolm, that scene just didn't make any sense. Because Tony already knows that she doesn't tell him everything that she's going to do or has done on the spur of the moment, because she admitted that that was the case, when she eventually told him about her and Malcolm having sex on the beach, several weeks after it happened. So why would that episode bother him in any way? It would only bother him, if he already suspected that she hadn't told him about other stuff in the past (eg Ryan and Martin) or the Dev was already planning to change the game in the next update, so that Tony felt that way in all instances.

You're belief that she's cheating, is your interpretation of what cheating would be, if it was you in place of Tony. And that's a perfectly valid argument for you. But it isn't happening to you, it's happening to Tony, and he doesn't view it that way. If it was me, it would probably be cheating as well. But I'm not playing as me, I'm playing as Tony, and he does not view what Anne has done as cheating. And you can tell that, by his totally underwhelming reaction when Anne eventually reveals what happened with various guys, like Troy, Drake and Malcolm, when she had sex with them weeks before. It didn't bother him at all, because she only agreed to tell him when she had sex with other guys, and since she was now doing that, she was keeping her side of the bargain. From your perspective that's cheating, but from his perspective it wasn't. Because he not only allowed her to do it, he wanted her to do it. And she told him about it afterwards, just like she agreed to do.

In the future, it looks like all this could change, and Tony is going to become much more suspicious of what Anne's not been telling him. Because all the instances where she was honest in the past, and owned up to having sex with various people, and subsequently made him inclined to trust her, will be treated as if they never happened. Which I personally am not very happy about. I believe any attempt to do that, will be a change for the worse. It's trying to make the game, into something that it never was.

Edit: I just saw a post where someone says that the Dev has stated, that Martin's content being forced on players was a mistake ( I'm hoping that also includes the changes to Martin's content as well), and will be rectified in the next update. So hopefully, it was just a case of us jumping the gun, and there not being enough questions at the start of Part 2?

I don't know why Mircom didn't ask more questions about people's choices with the main characters in the game? Just those people like Martin who appear regularly. I'm hoping that this was simply an omission and not a decision to make wholesale changes to the game? Which will make it into something completely different?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well it seems Chapter 15, is supposed to be a bit of a reset of the game. I personally, think that was unnecessary. But I assume Mircom has decided that the Martin storyline will proceed henceforth, as if you did decide that Anne should have sex with him. For me, one of the best scenes in the game, was when Anne finally told Tony what really happened in Miami. That was probably the first time, that Tony gets riled up enough, to completely dominate Anne. On that path, it's a turning point in their relationship.

I just hope that my fears, that Mircom has decided to completely separate the cuck and swinging routes is not realised. Because for me, one of the real positives of this game, was that Tony could be both alpha and beta at the same time. He is literally the only MC, where you can be that way, and it works. One moment he can be the beta cuck, jerking off in the corner, while his wife gets fucked by a dominant black bull, and in the next he's the alpha male, that all the women (his wife included) fancy rotten, and he's confidant enough to satisfy them all completely. I just hope we aren't moving away from that?
,,For me, one of the best scenes in the game, was when Anne finally told Tony what really happened in Miami. That was probably the first time, that Tony gets riled up enough, to completely dominate Anne. On that path, it's a turning point in their relationship.,, And this is where the relationship should fall apart, here should be the player's choice yes / no
Anna denies herself, first admitting to Tony that she fucks Martin and then in Ch15 during this hopeless blackmail, she lies to him and continues to cheat on him, having forgotten to tell him again, not for the first time and not for the last. He didn't tell him where the logic was? Player choice does not matter, forced by cheating Of course, broken statistics do not change all the time Anna Wierna. I thought Ch14 was a relationship reset for a couple. Ch15 was a different reality for me. Anna ended up like a purebred turbo whore fucking bar customers for money. I chose that I don't want him to work in a bar, in a moment the game forces a different choice of working in a bar, why I don't know. The couple is mentally retarded. Your translation is poor. and a couple others. You say she forgot to tell Tony, or rather she was hiding the truth on purpose. And not out of the game. I don't care what is out of the game, but what is in the game. . You say Tony could join Anna at any time and she would be glad she never asked him to. He couldn't join while she was fucking the others. The game should not be called TAC, but "The merry adventures of Anna's turbo sluts", "Because the pair is long gone. Only the name remained. Hopefully the devs will create separate paths for the cuckold and the swing because I'm forced to play as a happy cuckold idiot all through Ch 1. It was hopeless but the game says otherwise, with a few very few exceptions.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's his fault the game looks the way it looks. Does he not think what he is doing or is he just doing something? He says Martin was a mistake and he will fix it, but he wasn't a mistake before. Only now did he notice the criticism of this idea. He Haven't seen before that doesn't fit ?. I can already see how he will fix it (he will add a dialogue where Anna admits to Tony that he is fucking Martin all the time and the reset was a scam) Tony should break up with Anna. For his handful of clients, he destroys his game. Maybe you should say this idea hopeless, throw it out. But he doesn't like their idea. Is there no last word? He does not see customers who leave him and no new customers come. It's probably better to restart the game than to repair it. And make a second new part, then release the game as a whole with the same bugs, illogical plot and choices.
Starting again from scratch would be extremely risky. He could lose a lot of his existing patrons, who are used to Anne already being heavily invested in their lifestyle, and don't want to hang around while the new storyline catches up. And then not gain others to make up the difference. Such a decision could kill the game completely.

A lot of people like the Martin storyline, and don't view it as a mistake at all. You obviously don't agree with that, but don't assume that your preferences are representative of the majority. If a big majority of people hated Martin, I'm extremely certain that he would have long ago been omitted from the game. The fact that he's become one of the main characters, suggests that he actually has a significant following, who love him having scenes with Anne. And when Tony actually finds out about Anne and Martin, he quickly accepts it, because the idea turns him on. So he's not going to break up with Anne, because she continues having sex with Martin, anymore than he would break up with her, for having sex with anyone else.

Maybe in your perfect game, where she only has sex, with whoever you choose for her, and the game allows you to do whatever you want, even if that completely undermines everything the game is supposed to be about. It might happen then. But as I've said numerous times before, on numerous other games, where you've complained about not being able to force that round object into a square hole. You can't always have what you want.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
,,For me, one of the best scenes in the game, was when Anne finally told Tony what really happened in Miami. That was probably the first time, that Tony gets riled up enough, to completely dominate Anne. On that path, it's a turning point in their relationship.,, And this is where the relationship should fall apart, here should be the player's choice yes / no
Anna denies herself, first admitting to Tony that she fucks Martin and then in Ch15 during this hopeless blackmail, she lies to him and continues to cheat on him, having forgotten to tell him again, not for the first time and not for the last. He didn't tell him where the logic was? Player choice does not matter, forced by cheating Of course, broken statistics do not change all the time Anna Wierna. I thought Ch14 was a relationship reset for a couple. Ch15 was a different reality for me. Anna ended up like a purebred turbo whore fucking bar customers for money. I chose that I don't want him to work in a bar, in a moment the game forces a different choice of working in a bar, why I don't know. The couple is mentally retarded. Your translation is poor. and a couple others. You say she forgot to tell Tony, or rather she was hiding the truth on purpose. And not out of the game. I don't care what is out of the game, but what is in the game. . You say Tony could join Anna at any time and she would be glad she never asked him to. He couldn't join while she was fucking the others. The game should not be called TAC, but "The merry adventures of Anna's turbo sluts", "Because the pair is long gone. Only the name remained. Hopefully the devs will create separate paths for the cuckold and the swing because I'm forced to play as a happy cuckold idiot all through Ch 1. It was hopeless but the game says otherwise, with a few very few exceptions.
Chapter 15 is a complete deviation from everything that went before. So you can't really use that to prove your point about previous content. Because as things stand, they just don't match up. I suggest you wait till the next update, and see if the Dev changes anything ( he's already indicated some of the content was not supposed to play out as it did). At the moment, I'm just ignoring what happened with Martin in Chapter 15, because it makes no sense at all in terms of the earlier content.

Chapter 14, was not a total reset of their relationship. They just agreed to be honest going forward, and tell each other if they had sex with other people. It didn't mean that Anne was going to stop having sex with Martin, if she was already doing it. That was never suggested. Only that she would tell Tony about it, after the event and vice versa. Because when Tony finds out about it, far from bothering him, he's more than happy to have Anne tell him all about it in great detail, so he can get all turned on, and they can have amazing sex afterwards. There is absolutely no suggestion that their relationship is threatened. On the contrary, if anything it's strengthened by that revelation.

Of course, you're looking at all this from what happened in Chapter 15, when you were forced to play Martin's content ( which the Dev now claims was an error). But as I've indicated, I'm ignoring that completely for the time being. So we're talking at cross purposes. What happened in Chapter 15, has no relevance to the point I was trying to make. Because that content conflicts totally with the new content in Chapter 15, where it appears to have never happened.

And I just totally don't understand, why you've persevered through 15 long chapters of playing a game, that you freely admit 'forced you to play as a happy cuckold idiot'. If it was that bad from your perspective at the beginning, WHY did you continue playing it all the way through? I would have given up ages and ages ago. I just don't see the point continuing to play a game, that makes you do something you definitely don't want. Because from the very beginning, it's so obvious the path this game is going to take. Anne is going to have sex with a load of people, besides her husband. And the husband is going to spend most of that, watching from the sidelines. Because it's incredibly obvious that he's a voyeur, and he loves watching more than anything else. How you never got that, i'll never know?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I recommend to keep this version and save it. Could be that the final release by Dev which includes chapters 1-15 as one whole game download will be different and maybe disappointong for some. Because he is on cuck/swinging mode now to please his patreons and may rewrite chapter 1-14 accordingly and delete some kinky scenes..
If he does, what I still hope is never going to happen. I can see several of my favourite scenes disappearing into the ether. So I will definitely be retaining the existing chapters 1-14

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I really likes this new chapter, felt like a new start, and the game really needed that, i hope it will be as great as in the beginnings.

And about the swinging/cuckolding choice, i don't know where the dev wants to go from now, he described cuckolding as "scenes when your wife tell you about her adventures", but there is also multiple scenes that are both swinging and cuckolding when Ann gets fucked by a couple.
I'm not gonna lie i would prefer if the dev keeps the choice open so we can enjoy both content.
Well I assume, he would rewrite those scenes to only include the content that was on that path. Since most of them already have the option for the MC to just watch, it wouldn't be that difficult.

Personally, I preferred it as well, allowing the MC to pick and choose whether he watched or took part in those events and even some of the 'cuckold' scenes. He was an MC, who could convincingly be both an alpha or a beta. That is pretty rare in these kind of games, and I feel it's a bad decision to try and make this game like every other in the genre

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ia ron.gif

Because from the very beginning, it's so obvious the path this game is going to take.
Anne is going to have sex with a load of people, besides her husband. And the husband is going to spend most of that, watching from the sidelines. Because it's incredibly obvious that he's a voyeur,
He was an MC, who could convincingly be both an alpha or a beta.
MC is forced into this blue whale game on the net and he pressures his wife to become a whore. MC is miserable. Ann is holding on by a thread as assholes brain dead corpses at her work place keep trying to get into her pants. She is saving herself for her hubby.
Too bad her hubby is a dimwit who takes advice from adware spam emails and shoving
those random kinks suggested onto his wife. MC was never a cuck or a voyeur, he is just a
demented idiot who lost all confidence in himself and wants his wife back,
but he never lost her, she was always faithful and happy to love him and only him.

By the power invested by patrons and totally incoherent ideas, dev made Ann accept all this crap and just resign herself as this useless piece of meat any asshole may beat to, on and in.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes