Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
@ Zara Scarlett

fair point. yes Watching my Wife is a different style game which has the viewpoint of both the husband and wife as you play through it. so that is why i said i enjoyed it more since i can somewhat control how the story unfolds. which i like alot.
and since this is a discussion forum and i havent read many of the early posts here since there are a lot of comments i just voiced my opinion and noticed a few people that agreed or didn't.
anyway i guess i have made my opinion now so i guess i will shut up now..:coffee:
I don't have anything against 'Watching my Wife', I play it myself and I think it's very good.

And Anne is a pretty big part of me playing this game as well. Quite frankly, if she were the protagonist instead of Tony, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. But I'm guessing most of Mircom's patrons, want Tony and only Tony as the protagonist, because his experiment of making Anne into a secondary protagonist didn't last very long.

Last edited:
Reactions: robrize2169

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well then it appears, you're going to get what you want. And you won't need to feel forced anymore. Maybe sticking with the game all that time has finally paid off?
(y) The right choices in scenes and plot are not forced and I am satisfied

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just finished both paths, and there doesn't appear to be any difference between them at all. I hope that's going to change, because otherwise why bother?

I can just about get my head around Anne cheating on Tony, on the cuck path, even though it totally ignores all those people who chose for Tony to find out about it from Emma, and for Anne to admit that it was happening, when Tony confronted her. On the cuck path, I'm going to let it go, even if I'm not totally happy with it. Because if Tony is a cuck, he's more likely to go along with her cheating.

But on the swinging path, it makes no sense whatsoever. Because swingers are supposed to share everything, so why would Anne be lying, even we eliminate the possibility that she started doing it at all (which on a purely swinging route seems highly unlikely). The only conceivable way, it could work ( and I still don't really see this in Swinging relationship), is if Anne had Tony's complete consent. Which so far is totally not the case. So I'm really hoping the Dev is going to change this, (preferably to Anne not having fun with Martin, but at the very least with Tony's full knowledge). Because otherwise, it will make a total nonsense of this route.

I mean really they should alter the whole scenario at the club, so Tony knows exactly what is going on ( at least on the swinging path), plus I don't understand how Tony having an orgy, whilst Anne wasn't around fits in with the swinging route either. Swinging is supposed to be both partners having fun, with other people together, not separately. It seems to me, Mircom is very confused about what the term actually means. And if he's not going to do it properly, what's the point of doing it at all? We may as well, have just stuck with the game as it was, because at the moment I'm not seeing much difference anyway.

So please Mircom get your act together, sort out the issues with Martin, and start treating these two routes with some degree of seriousness, instead of the confused mishmash we seem to currently have.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
But everyone keeps playing it. Even Sadowdark, who says it forced him 'to play as a happy cuckold idiot'. If everyone is so disappointed as you claim, why do they keep coming back for more, yourself included? I think the logical assumption is that they really love it, because why else would you put up with being forced to do stuff, that you claim to everyone else that you hate? So I reckon any hole in my logic, is not as big as the hole in yours.
I would assume because there are so few legitimate options for these kinds of games and the bar is so low. Also maybe because they hope at some point things can course correct to what it used to be when it was much more popular. Are things that black and white for you that if someone continues to play the game they must love it otherwise they shouldn't play at all? No middle ground? Is that really what you consider logic? Just because someone offers some kind of criticism or preference or idea that runs counter to what you may think or is even the slightest critique of the dev/game doesn't automatically mean they hate it with their entire being. Are all the games you play 100% satisfactory and fulfills every desire and checks every box? Is there not a single thing you would change or improve?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I would assume because there are so few legitimate options for these kinds of games and the bar is so low. Also maybe because they hope at some point things can course correct to what it used to be when it was much more popular. Are things that black and white for you that if someone continues to play the game they must love it otherwise they shouldn't play at all? No middle ground? Is that really what you consider logic? Just because someone offers some kind of criticism or preference or idea that runs counter to what you may think or is even the slightest critique of the dev/game doesn't automatically mean they hate it with their entire being. Are all the games you play 100% satisfactory and fulfills every desire and checks every box? Is there not a single thing you would change or improve?
Trust me, I've got plenty to say, about the current mess, that is Chapter 15. I'm quite willing to point out all the flaws, regarding the numerous dead ends, under developed characters and just plain confusing storylines, that abound in this game. But you know what, I also think this game is fucking brilliant. For all it's issues and frankly unfullfilled promise, it's still the best NTR game on this site. It has an absolutely stunning main female character, and some of the scenes are positively electrifying. And it has so much content overall. I know some people hate it, but I dont. And even if it dissolves into total crap, I'll still keep coming back, simply because Anne's in it.

Reactions: dian091

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I'm glad I read these comments before playing the latest update. Because if I played first and came across the forced Martin content, I probably would have just deleted the game and never played it again.
I have avoided the Martin content in every playthrough. It just never seemed plausible to me - the MC dumped his previous 1st love because she cheated on him with Martin, so it seems most likely that the MC would kick Anne to the curb if she did the same.
But even beyond whether the scenario is plausible or not, what would irritate me the most of a Martin/Anne affair would be - there are 2 decisions in a previous chapter where we have the option to open the Martin path. The 1st is at the beach from Anne's perspective, where she decides whether to flirt with Martin or not. The 2nd is in the apartment from the MC perspective, where he decides whether to encourage Martin to go into the bathroom when Anne is taking a shower.
So the Dev is providing 2 options to open a Martin path. If we as players don't choose either, then just fucking drop it.
If the Dev is just going to force us into things that we already chose not to, then why offer choices at all? Why not just make this a kinetic novel then?
It's actually worse to offer the illusion of choice, then to not offer any choices at all.

So I am glad to hear that the Dev is going to redo this part of Ch 15.

I am just so disappointed in this VN. TAC was one of my favorite VN's for probably the 1st half of the chapter's. But then the Dev kind of lost his way and TAC is mostly just about fan service now. Anne is basically just a human sex doll.
I felt like the reset in CH 14 would hopefully get the VN back on track. But then I am hearing that CH 15 is the biggest shit show of all the chapters. So now I am feeling much less optimistic.

I feel like the Dev should maybe do some research on the Hotwife/wife sharing genre.
Having a smoking hot wife and sharing her with select other guys can be really hot. Having a wife that will literally fuck any guy that looks at her isn't so hot any more. She pretty much just turns into the neighborhood bicycle, where anyone can hop on and take it for a ride. I mean part of the reason Anne can't tell the MC about all the guys she fucks, is because she fucks so many guys that she has a hard time keeping up and a few slip her mind. To be fair - the MC pretty much fucks every women he says hi to as well.
So that's my point - this VN is mostly just about fan service and any plot has fallen to the wayside. The plot is just filler between sex scenes.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I loved the fact that Tony could be an alpha male and a beta male at the same time. That made him a different and much more interesting kind of character in this genre, where usually males are just one or the other. It didn't matter what he was in the scene, he was convincing in either category. And you always felt that when Anne was getting dominated by some big dicked black bull, and he was there watching, at any moment he could join in and comfortably hold his own.
I can kind of get behind your line of thinking, but I see it differently.
From my understanding an Alpha cuck is someone that chooses to share their wife with other guys, because they get really turned on seeing how much other guys desire their wife. AKA Hotwife genre/fetish. An alpha is very secure with themselves and aren't intimidated by other guys fucking their wife. They view other guys as human dildo's/sex toys. The other guy is just there to provide physical pleasure, then they have to leave.
A beta cuck is basically someone that feels like they are unworthy to be married to such a goddess and they are willing to be subjected to humiliation just to be able to hold on to whatever relationship and attention their wife is willing to give them.

If anything, the MC is actually being more alpha by sitting in the corner watching his wife fuck other guys. Because in his mind he can get up at anytime and join in, or if he really wants to he can tell the other guy to get lost and take over by himself.

I'm not trying to get hung up on semantics, because I agree with your underlying point - that the MC is different and more interesting in TAC, due to this dynamic.
But I also am starting to feel like any character development is becoming more and more just filler dialogue between sex scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I truly appreciate what Zara's trying to do here, because I used to try to do it in the old days, in which there was some sort of chance that this game had comprehensible character arcs. Once I admitted that it doesn't and never will, I stopped trying.

That said: between the various massage therapists, waitresses, women he met at the diner, women he met at work, women he met at the beach, women he impregnated, women who gave birth to his wife, and so forth...how many times does the MC confess to Anne? Never. Not once. Nicole, Emma, Mike's wife...those she knows about because she either set it up, watched it, or knew about it via her partners. The rest? Everyone whining that Anne never confesses...listen, you're playing with a blindfold on, because the MC cheats with far more impunity than Anne. He always has. She cheats too, and there's more visualized erotic content if she does, but nowhere near as often as him, unless you attempt a very attenuated playthrough.

Sadly, none of this applies to the hard reset, which is among the most ridiculous things this game has ever attempted. Just make it a willing cuckold/hotwifing game and keep writing new sex scenes for Anne (and the MC) forever, until the inevitable calamity. (I say this because the dev used to "like" every post that pointed out this was where the game was headed.) But please don't insult our intelligence and claim that there's some sort of narrative structure or consistency to their behavior, because there hasn't been one for ages.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I truly appreciate what Zara's trying to do here, because I used to try to do it in the old days, in which there was some sort of chance that this game had comprehensible character arcs. Once I admitted that it doesn't and never will, I stopped trying.

That said: between the various massage therapists, waitresses, women he met at the diner, women he met at work, women he met at the beach, women he impregnated, women who gave birth to his wife, and so forth...how many times does the MC confess to Anne? Never. Not once. Nicole, Emma, Mike's wife...those she knows about because she either set it up, watched it, or knew about it via her partners. The rest? Everyone whining that Anne never confesses...listen, you're playing with a blindfold on, because the MC cheats with far more impunity than Anne. He always has. She cheats too, and there's more visualized erotic content if she does, but nowhere near as often as him, unless you attempt a very attenuated playthrough.

Sadly, none of this applies to the hard reset, which is among the most ridiculous things this game has ever attempted. Just make it a willing cuckold/hotwifing game and keep writing new sex scenes for Anne (and the MC) forever, until the inevitable calamity. (I say this because the dev used to "like" every post that pointed out this was where the game was headed.) But please don't insult our intelligence and claim that there's some sort of narrative structure or consistency to their behavior, because there hasn't been one for ages.
Do not make me laugh. MC cheats more often than Anna is curious. See how many sexual partners Anna has and how many Mc. How many times has Anna not told Mc she had fucked the doctor, the receptionist and a few other people. Anna never asks Mc to tell her who he was fucking with. What disproves their findings at the beginning Ch1 ,, We always tell the truth. “For those who think Mc is an alpha and can join anytime, Mc just thinks he can join, but only in the mind. There is a scene where Mc wants to join. When Anna fucks some guy, Anna gets frustrated and replies that she is waiting for her turn, so Anna is not happy when she joins. Mc is a happy cuckold idiot, not an alpha.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Just finished both paths, and there doesn't appear to be any difference between them at all. I hope that's going to change, because otherwise why bother?

I can just about get my head around Anne cheating on Tony, on the cuck path, even though it totally ignores all those people who chose for Tony to find out about it from Emma, and for Anne to admit that it was happening, when Tony confronted her. On the cuck path, I'm going to let it go, even if I'm not totally happy with it. Because if Tony is a cuck, he's more likely to go along with her cheating.

But on the swinging path, it makes no sense whatsoever. Because swingers are supposed to share everything, so why would Anne be lying, even we eliminate the possibility that she started doing it at all (which on a purely swinging route seems highly unlikely). The only conceivable way, it could work ( and I still don't really see this in Swinging relationship), is if Anne had Tony's complete consent. Which so far is totally not the case. So I'm really hoping the Dev is going to change this, (preferably to Anne not having fun with Martin, but at the very least with Tony's full knowledge). Because otherwise, it will make a total nonsense of this route.

I mean really they should alter the whole scenario at the club, so Tony knows exactly what is going on ( at least on the swinging path), plus I don't understand how Tony having an orgy, whilst Anne wasn't around fits in with the swinging route either. Swinging is supposed to be both partners having fun, with other people together, not separately. It seems to me, Mircom is very confused about what the term actually means. And if he's not going to do it properly, what's the point of doing it at all? We may as well, have just stuck with the game as it was, because at the moment I'm not seeing much difference anyway.

So please Mircom get your act together, sort out the issues with Martin, and start treating these two routes with some degree of seriousness, instead of the confused mishmash we seem to currently have.
Finally it seams that you get what most of the other members on this forum are saying....

I myself have been one of the biggest critiques for this game..... When I first came across it 2/3 years ago I absolutely loved this game.... It reminded me of my own relationship with my wife when we first got into the swinging and hotwife/cuck scene. Maybe that's why I have become so critical of the game and maybe that's the wrong way to play these games. My wife and I have played this game together and I got a few surprise to the choices that my wife chose. She stopped playing after half way through chap 14, I have stuck with it in the hope that it returns to its core value of a couple having adventures together.
I don't hate this game, I just don't like that there is no consequences to the cheating from either partner and that our choices don't mater. Even if we had the control of Anne (which it looks like and I do hope is going to return in TAC2) I probably wouldn't play Anne much different to how she is. The main different actions would be Martin and any other character that I didn't particularly like ie not being respectful to either Anne or Tony. Exactly how I am with my wife when she chooses potential guy's and girls to play with.
I am going to give this game another couple of chapters to see if mircom can turn the game around before I give up on it for good...

Reactions: Brandu33

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Finally it seams that you get what most of the other members on this forum are saying....

I myself have been one of the biggest critiques for this game..... When I first came across it 2/3 years ago I absolutely loved this game.... It reminded me of my own relationship with my wife when we first got into the swinging and hotwife/cuck scene. Maybe that's why I have become so critical of the game and maybe that's the wrong way to play these games. My wife and I have played this game together and I got a few surprise to the choices that my wife chose. She stopped playing after half way through chap 14, I have stuck with it in the hope that it returns to its core value of a couple having adventures together.
I don't hate this game, I just don't like that there is no consequences to the cheating from either partner and that our choices don't mater. Even if we had the control of Anne (which it looks like and I do hope is going to return in TAC2) I probably wouldn't play Anne much different to how she is. The main different actions would be Martin and any other character that I didn't particularly like ie not being respectful to either Anne or Tony. Exactly how I am with my wife when she chooses potential guy's and girls to play with.
I am going to give this game another couple of chapters to see if mircom can turn the game around before I give up on it for good...
:love:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

No you misunderstood me. Within the very limited format, that Mircom appears to have decided to try to squeeze the game. It doesn't make any sense. If you have a purely swinging route, and up until now we didn't. Then having Anne cheating on Tony with Martin is just nonsense. Because Swingers don't lie and cheat. They're supposed to tell each other everything. I'm just saying that the game has now changed radically, and within those limitations, it's just stupid to carry on with that storyline.

But that doesn't mean I've changed my mind about what Anne was guilty of, prior to Chapter 15. I still think she wasn't cheating from Tony's perspective. Chapter 15 though has changed the goal posts, by forcing you to follow a particular line in the Anne/Martin story. The one where they have sex, whether you made that choice or not, and if you did, Emma never told the MC about it, and he never got the opportunity to confront her about it, and Anne didn't get the opportunity to finally tell the truth. All of that was ignored. That is hugely different from what was in the first 14 chapters. In the context of a swinging route, which I assume is not supposed to have content where Anne and Tony are off doing there own thing, and not telling the other about it. That is completely bonkers.

In the new context of this game, my interpretation of whether Anne was cheating or not, just doesn't apply anymore. Because we're now playing a very different ballgame. So that's why I've changed my opinion. I just think going forward, things are going to be very different. And at this point, I don't know whether I'm going to feel the same way about this game in the future. It was flawed before, but I still really liked playing it. But now, who knows?

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Another idea - the jobs Anne has go away so she gets a new one - call girl or streetwalker depending on certain choices.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
cebs Can you please re-upload Compressed version of The Adventurous Couple Ch 1-14 on workupload / gofile / mega / anon / pixeldrain ? The mega link is dead and mixdrop doesnt work where i live

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Anne, I want you to fuck everyone you see because I get off on it.
OK.

Anne, I want you to fuck everyone you see because I get off on it, but not Martin.
OK. (fucks Martin)

But can we just be honest about it?
Okay.
(Neither are honest.)

Anne, would you like to be blackmailed into being a whore?
Sure!

Solid writing. Really solid. So sophisticated, so mature. "Ya babe me to, lets' common, rights?!"

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK.

Anne, I want you to fuck everyone you see because I get off on it, but not Martin.
OK. (fucks Martin)

But can we just be honest about it?
Okay.
(Neither are honest.)

Anne, would you like to be a blackmailed whore?
Okay.

Solid writing. Really solid. So sophisticated, so mature. "Ya babe me to, lets' common, rights?!"
Dialogues for idiots. Choices are a scam

Reactions: palmergames
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes