ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
This was one of the first games I got into on this site, Chapter 11 (later played 12 as well), but it sounds like some of the more recent updates have gone off the rails / retconned a lot of what happened. It's a shame; I feel there's a few games that I enjoyed that redid earlier sections to where I'd rather not try it out. Perhaps I'll swing by once finalized, but would rather TAC be completed and a new game get started rather than undo.

Reactions: Sadowdark

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I've enjoyed this game since it first came out. But some things need addressing and I would say repairing/changing. In my game MC's dad fucked anne, and he knew it, so why is it set for auto cheater now? 2nd, When asked to work for MC's Uncle, I said no, which should mean that the characters don't do it. Having the MC automaticly tell Anne to do it, when the player has already said no, is Stupid, and will loose you players. As a player, I don't like illegal shit, I HATE blackmail and I find it highly irritating when I am asked to make a choice in a game, and then the Dev just ignores my choice and goes about his merry way without a care.

I am almost afraid to continue playing at this point in fear that other things I hate will happen without my consent/control and I will have the game decsions I have made ignored.

I hope this will be fixed. One of the best things about the game (other than Anne's skin) is having the choice to say no to any of the scenes. With this choice being removed (yeah, yeah, I know I have mentioned this a few times) the game has taken a severe downslide.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've enjoyed this game since it first came out. But some things need addressing and I would say repairing/changing. In my game MC's dad fucked anne, and he knew it, so why is it set for auto cheater now? 2nd, When asked to work for MC's Uncle, I said no, which should mean that the characters don't do it. Having the MC automaticly tell Anne to do it, when the player has already said no, is Stupid, and will loose you players. As a player, I don't like illegal shit, I HATE blackmail and I find it highly irritating when I am asked to make a choice in a game, and then the Dev just ignores my choice and goes about his merry way without a care.

I am almost afraid to continue playing at this point in fear that other things I hate will happen without my consent/control and I will have the game decsions I have made ignored.

I hope this will be fixed. One of the best things about the game (other than Anne's skin) is having the choice to say no to any of the scenes. With this choice being removed (yeah, yeah, I know I have mentioned this a few times) the game has taken a severe downslide.
Yeah, I think there are about 1,362 people on this thread that will agree with you. Just scroll back and you will see. I'm an optimist though so I'm waiting for the full update before I pass final judgement. I will say I am not a fan of people who complain that he is just listening to his patreon subscribers. I would fully expect he would. I don't support him but if you feel that he is just listening to his subscribers then join his patreon. If not, I don't think you can complain about him listening to them. If they are giving him the money then he should. Trust me, I've followed this game for a long time and for a while it was my favorite. I don't like this direction at all. I agree with everything you said in your post.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
One of the best things about the game (other than Anne's skin) is having the choice to say no to any of the scenes. With this choice being removed (yeah, yeah, I know I have mentioned this a few times) the game has taken a severe downslide.
You probably played not carefully. You have no choice in most of the scenes. The doctor, the receptionist, the guest on the beach in the gazebo and in a dozen more scenes. But here it is terrible that we do not control Anna.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
The racaty version of ch. 14 download is being flagged by Firefox as a virus. Did anyone else have this issue?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You probably played not carefully. You have no choice in most of the scenes. The doctor, the receptionist, the guest on the beach in the gazebo and in a dozen more scenes. But here it is terrible that we do not control Anna.
You don't control Anne most of the time, because she's not the MC. You control Tony, and when Anne does her own thing, he has no input because he doesn't find out about it until after the event. At the end of the day, you chose to play a hotwife game, and sometimes that means you don't get to choose what secondary characters get up to. That's pretty standard for games of this sort. Because Anne is a hotwife, and that means Tony has given her a free pass to have sex with whoever she wants, as long as she tells him about it afterwards. Where Anne deviates from this, is when she doesn't tell Tony about it, but not actually doing it in the first place. Because that's part of what hotwives do.

Now obviously you don't like that. So why would you choose to play a game that focuses heavily on the hotwifing lifestyle, if you don't like the idea of hotwives? Why would you deliberately expose yourself to something that offends you so much, that you constantly complain about it?

I've said this so many times before Sadowdark, there is a very easy solution to your particular issues with this game

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

The Dev has already stated that the 1st issue was an error and will be corrected in the next update, and I think the 2nd obviously falls into the same category and by now he probably knows about it. So they should be sorted when the next update comes out.

They were obvious errors, and really he should have released a bugfix to correct them, rather than waiting till the next update.

Reactions: herrbertold

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
You don't control Anne most of the time, because she's not the MC. You control Tony, and when Anne does her own thing, he has no input because he doesn't find out about it until after the event. At the end of the day, you chose to play a hotwife game, and sometimes that means you don't get to choose what secondary characters get up to. That's pretty standard for games of this sort. Because Anne is a hotwife, and that means Tony has given her a free pass to have sex with whoever she wants, as long as she tells him about it afterwards. Where Anne deviates from this, is when she doesn't tell Tony about it, but not actually doing it in the first place. Because that's part of what hotwives do.

Now obviously you don't like that. So why would you choose to play a game that focuses heavily on the hotwifing lifestyle, if you don't like the idea of hotwives? Why would you deliberately expose yourself to something that offends you so much, that you constantly complain about it?

I've said this so many times before Sadowdark, there is a very easy solution to your particular issues with this game

That's just supposed to be a question, not a comment: did you read somewhere that she's a hotwife now? I always assumed she wanted to make her sex life more exciting. Then something was changed in the text and I have to go through it again.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So the developer said the full week would be released in late October or early November. Since late October has passed, when in early November will it be released? I'm going to guess November 13. What is that guess based on? I asked my magic 8 ball. If you know what that is you are probably as old as I am

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

But this is your interpretation. Even if you agreed with us, one user told you that you finally agreed with us about the bugs in the game, you changed your mind very quickly. Anna never told Tony she wanted to be a hot wife? In this game. , it is only about a couple that should cooperate with each other, but the couple are gone. The fact that in other games we do not control our wife is very well done, they have rules of who not to fuck. And here it is hopelessly done, we have no rules. The rule was broken very quickly. Tony can't do anything because you're forced to play like a lucky idiot cuckold. And the dev gave him no choice There are only two forced cheat paths in the game and the other is the cuckold. The rest of the path is just pointless additions. There is a hidden hot wife forced path, but the game won't tell you if Anna wants to be the hot wife, which is a lie in the game. And dev didn't give you a choice if you want Anna to be a hot wife. Yes / No. This is pointless and shallow, you can't say what you don't like about the game because you will get hopeless advice, just don't play. It's just that most people see the drawbacks of this game. Anna's lack of control. If you try to convince me that Anna is a hot wife, but there is no word anywhere in the game that she wants to be a hot wife, then the title of the game should be "The Adventures of Hot Wife Anna". It's a cheat because in the game they don't say anything about your hot wife, but the game forces you to do so, there isn't even any dialogue about it. The developer does not know what the vision of this game should be? He mixed different styles and this game didn't turn out to be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII
Sep 16, 2019
well to be fair, hotwife mentioned 3 times in 2 scenes. in the tens of thousands lines btw, not on the focus clearly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's not the point at all. this's a long game, developing for a loooong time; dev gave us so many choices and paths to follow. at some point that got out of control, game become inconsistent story wise, turned into literally a fuckfest no matter which path you are. that was kinda understandable.

then we got ch14 wed talk (our beloved fucked up couple confess each other every escapades) and got a chance for clean this mess up. ch15 comes with a kind of retcon, just 2 questions for variables/paths (cuck or swing, kiss with cum yes or no) which has no effect so far. then fucked over that retcon build up in previous chapter, go with cheating no matter whatsoever. cmon! why?

just an example, anyone remember that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and about why play this game, for me
anne is hot, i am an ass man xD
following the game for a long time, deeply invested in
this is one of the best game in that genre (western type ntr or whatever it is)
so many hot scenes in many different situations and with a great variety of encounters
it has a great start and going good till around mid game
and lastly i think dev is very talented for creating hot scenes and situations, its sad seeing game scatter around this much.

i still have a little hope for this retcon might take a good turn. we will see. but still is a good game for just fap.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
No you misunderstood me. Within the very limited format, that Mircom appears to have decided to try to squeeze the game. It doesn't make any sense. If you have a purely swinging route, and up until now we didn't. Then having Anne cheating on Tony with Martin is just nonsense. Because Swingers don't lie and cheat. They're supposed to tell each other everything. I'm just saying that the game has now changed radically, and within those limitations, it's just stupid to carry on with that storyline.

But that doesn't mean I've changed my mind about what Anne was guilty of, prior to Chapter 15. I still think she wasn't cheating from Tony's perspective. Chapter 15 though has changed the goal posts, by forcing you to follow a particular line in the Anne/Martin story. The one where they have sex, whether you made that choice or not, and if you did, Emma never told the MC about it, and he never got the opportunity to confront her about it, and Anne didn't get the opportunity to finally tell the truth. All of that was ignored. That is hugely different from what was in the first 14 chapters. In the context of a swinging route, which I assume is not supposed to have content where Anne and Tony are off doing there own thing, and not telling the other about it. That is completely bonkers.

In the new context of this game, my interpretation of whether Anne was cheating or not, just doesn't apply anymore. Because we're now playing a very different ballgame. So that's why I've changed my opinion. I just think going forward, things are going to be very different. And at this point, I don't know whether I'm going to feel the same way about this game in the future. It was flawed before, but I still really liked playing it. But now, who knows?
I totally agree with you, I had hopes after the reset and even more so when I started Ch15, and it asks you if you want to cuck or swing and I chose swing. Then the choices you made in 1-14 doesn't mean nothing. I was pretty done with this game when you were forced to play the cheat route which in my 1-14 didn't happen, I went the other way, then the uncle wanted to blackmail Anne and I told him to fuck off that I would tell Tony about the forced cheat route. Oh, guess what? you guessed it you don't actually tell him you are forced to work for the guy that just tried to blackmail with something that in my game never happened. Then it looks like she doesn't like sex with her husband anymore she would rather have somebody else, she gives him and hand job while she fingers herself which was just dumb. Why would she prefer her own fingers over her husband cock? doesn't make a lick of sense.

Man, I really wanted to like this game and I tried my best with the way Anne ran off the rails and fucked everything with a heartbeat, even though the site they were getting ideas from was just teasing, boy she took that to a whole new level :ROFLMAO: . Anyway, I'm done with this game it is such a bad start to a shitty storyline.

Reactions: Sadowdark and m4pII

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's just supposed to be a question, not a comment: did you read somewhere that she's a hotwife now? I always assumed she wanted to make her sex life more exciting. Then something was changed in the text and I have to go through it again.
Anne has been a hotwife since Chapter 2. From the first time Tony watched her having sex with Cornell the Barman on their first holiday. Him allowing Anne to have sex with other guys, with him either watching or finding out after the event, that is what hotwifing is. It beggars belief that you could play through another 13 chapters and not realise that?

• Haha

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Anna never told Tony she wanted to be a hot wife?
She told him the moment she agreed to have sex with other guys on their first holiday. Because that's what hotwifing is. What you really mean is that you the player were not given the choice to avoid that content? Well it's obvious why not. Anne was supposed to become a hotwife. That's been incredibly obvious to anyone who chose to see it, for the last five years. The Dev's vision on that has never been in doubt.

It's definitely been in doubt in other areas of the game, but in that particular part, not at all.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes