robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if the next update doesn't include more choices to reflect the choices of the first 14 chapters, ie Anne told Tony about sleeping with his dad etc, then i am out. i love Anne, she is so fucking hot, but i will not play as her cuckold. which is how i looked at Tony for allowing the cock pump scene at the end. if he doesn't allow it she fucks off to bed in a huff. ch 15 wasn't totally shit, i liked the orgy scene at the club, but Anne should have been there with Tony for that. that is my biggest complaint. i don't like Dre or many of the guys Anne is cheating with and i made choices to not allow those scenes with them to be part of my playthrough. and i don't want to see those guys in the new stuff either. anyway, i may be about to drop what was one of my favorite games if the dev continues down those cuck routes only. i don't mind sharing ie more threesomes with other women such as the vacation threesome with the female room service girl, but NTR is not my thing.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm just going to vent for a second. I was supporting this developer on Patreon. Granted I was only a Bronze level subscriber but I have been with him for a while. This week I canceled my subscription. The reason is I'm getting tired of developers just thinking they don't have to communicate with their subscribers. He said he was going to release an entire week of content and then in late September he only releases two days and says the rest is coming "late October, or early November". Okay I get that. It's now late November and not only hasn't he released anything he has not put any post on a delay or when the release is coming. If he had just posted something saying "slight delay, I should have something by XX date", I would still be subscribing today. How hard is it to do that? People are giving you their money to support you and all I ask is a little communication. Okay venting is over. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I suspect we will get an update around Christmas.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm just going to vent for a second. I was supporting this developer on Patreon. Granted I was only a Bronze level subscriber but I have been with him for a while. This week I canceled my subscription. The reason is I'm getting tired of developers just thinking they don't have to communicate with their subscribers. He said he was going to release an entire week of content and then in late September he only releases two days and says the rest is coming "late October, or early November". Okay I get that. It's now late November and not only hasn't he released anything he has not put any post on a delay or when the release is coming. If he had just posted something saying "slight delay, I should have something by XX date", I would still be subscribing today. How hard is it to do that? People are giving you their money to support you and all I ask is a little communication. Okay venting is over. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Thats why i only support devs who are doing games i really like only for the one day when they release an update of a game to download it and then cancel support immediatley again.
I have noticed a lot of Devs earning 1000+ Euros per month but their communication and update periods are mor than bad. On the other hand there are devs who are releasing regulary updates and inform people on disdcord and patreon regulary.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You are probably right. Like I said in my post, I would have not been happy about that but I would still be a patreon if he had just taken 20 seconds and posted something saying that. I just get so frustrated with guys like this who feel its totally okay to do this.
Try " A Couples Duet " It is a Cuckold , game like this one.. it is going to get ing many more fetishes just like this one. Anoth one to try is " a life worth living " . This is just geting interesting. A big release is to drop very soon . I like this game also but the dev is getting very unreliable... Maybe he is tired of it. It is several years old. THe dev's to the games I mention are very active with the players.

Reactions: navigincognito

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Try " A Couples Duet " It is a Cuckold , game like this one.. it is going to get ing many more fetishes just like this one. Anoth one to try is " a life worth living " . This is just geting interesting. A big release is to drop very soon . I like this game also but the dev is getting very unreliable... Maybe he is tired of it. It is several years old. THe dev's to the games I mention are very active with the players.
Thanks. Yeah I have played that game but not in a while. I liked it because there were so many paths to take. I also like Exciting Games. It is more of a hotwife or sharing game but the developer seems to do regular updates. I was actually thinking about taking the money I was spending on this game and join him. Other games I liked were Deliverance, Myriam, and Home Again (I think that's the name). I used to love this game. It was my favorite. I think Annie is the hottest looking woman of any game (the wife in Deliverance was my second favorite). It's just a shame the developer doesn't feel it necessary to communicate with his patreons. Granted, he won't miss my $5.00 a month, it was just my way to protest.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks. Yeah I have played that game but not in a while. I liked it because there were so many paths to take. I also like Exciting Games. It is more of a hotwife or sharing game but the developer seems to do regular updates. I was actually thinking about taking the money I was spending on this game and join him. Other games I liked were Deliverance, Myriam, and Home Again (I think that's the name). I used to love this game. It was my favorite. I think Annie is the hottest looking woman of any game (the wife in Deliverance was my second favorite). It's just a shame the developer doesn't feel it necessary to communicate with his patreons. Granted, he won't miss my $5.00 a month, it was just my way to protest.
This game is called -Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.09b] [Zorlun]

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If NTR is not your thing this game is not for you. Tony is virtually impervious to betrayal and Anne is what would happen if you locked a thousand sex addicts in a basement with Freddy Kruger's mother. These two maniacs are not in any way a model for anything but the most dysfunctional relationship on the planet. Maybe any planet. However, the only thing more terrifying than their staying together is if they split up and go on to individually menace their future partners.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Also "The Motel" is a great game i can reccomend. Its full of crazy and funny situations and dialogues. There was a new update released yesterday on patreon and subs.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
CH15 Status

First let me apologize for not posting earlier. As I've mentioned numerous times in previous posts I'm not the greatest at making these posts and personally would rather put the time into the game itself.
Anyways, with all the things that were brought to my attention with the first couple of days released I've had a lot of reworking and re-writing to do. And as some of you know this time of year is extremely busy and hectic for me in my real job. A couple of you have written me saying that I had promised to have it released by November but I never promise such things. I really wanted to have it finished but unfortunately it's just not gonna happen.
I am still spending every single spare minute I have on TAC. It is and always has been and spare time project for me. I wish I could do this full time but it's just not in my cards. Sunday is the only day I take off to myself and that is only if both, my wife and I are off from our real jobs.
From now on I will never again mention a hopeful time or any time of release for that matter, unless I know %100 that it will be out in that time.
I hope you all understand,
Thanks for the support and stay healthy,
Mircom3D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
CH15 Status

First let me apologize for not posting earlier. As I've mentioned numerous times in previous posts I'm not the greatest at making these posts and personally would rather put the time into the game itself.
Anyways, with all the things that were brought to my attention with the first couple of days released I've had a lot of reworking and re-writing to do. And as some of you know this time of year is extremely busy and hectic for me in my real job. A couple of you have written me saying that I had promised to have it released by November but I never promise such things. I really wanted to have it finished but unfortunately it's just not gonna happen.
I am still spending every single spare minute I have on TAC. It is and always has been and spare time project for me. I wish I could do this full time but it's just not in my cards. Sunday is the only day I take off to myself and that is only if both, my wife and I are off from our real jobs.
From now on I will never again mention a hopeful time or any time of release for that matter, unless I know %100 that it will be out in that time.
I hope you all understand,
Thanks for the support and stay healthy,
Mircom3D

No specifics. About the update. Just excused. No apologies for Ch15 for mistakes.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I totally get that this is his part time thing. BUT when he says he didn't promise anything well that isn't true. He said when he released the first two days back in September that the rest SHOULD be out in late October or early November. Granted he didn't say absolutely but its now a month past that date and now he says he doesn't know when. This is my I canceled my patreon subscription. He knew back in October he wasn't going to hit this deadline but waited til now to post something. His excuse? "Im not the greatest at putting out these posts and would rather put the time into the game". Really? So rather than take the two minutes it took to post that to update the people who love your game and give you money you would rather put that precious two minutes into what exactly? Reworking two lines of dialogue? Sorry to vent but I love (loved?) this game and I'm frustrated that we haven't had a real update in over 6 months.

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Well, I prefer to take the positives, it's a 15 Chapters game with still a lot to be played and it isn't abandoned. I don't like that it is postponed but I understand the difficulty to run two jobs.

The new game looks promising, looks like Anne will transition form slut to whore with her new "job" which is interesting. curious how the conflict between Walker's requirements and uncle's requirements will develop ;)

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
From now on I will never again mention a hopeful time or any time of release for that matter
So, this is what happens when people abuse devs for not meeting their "deadlines" - even if the dates were only ever aspirational!

More and more devs will be unwilling even to hint at when the next release might be coming for fear of the torrent of vitriol directed at them if life in the form of day-job, family, mental and physical health, and so on, causes them to delay their sacred duty to provide us with fap material. :mad: :devilish:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Well, I prefer to take the positives, it's a 15 Chapters game with still a lot to be played and it isn't abandoned. I don't like that it is postponed but I understand the difficulty to run two jobs.

The new game looks promising, looks like Anne will transition form slut to whore with her new "job" which is interesting. curious how the conflict between Walker's requirements and uncle's requirements will develop ;)
As long as neither of them require Anne to say "no" she'll be able to handle all the additional work easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes