camube

Jun 4, 2022
this is one of the best game in that genre (western type ntr or whatever it is)
so many hot scenes in many different situations and with a great variety of encounters
it has a great start and going good till around mid game
and lastly i think dev is very talented for creating hot scenes and situations, its sad seeing game scatter around this much.

i still have a little hope for this retcon might take a good turn. we will see. but still is a good game for just fap.
I found this game's thread from google through keywords.
I was reading the latest posts before deciding whether I'd play it or not.

t's a bit sucks to hear that the game's story got inconsistent later on.
However I get the sense from your post that it seems like you might be somewhat well-versed on games in this genre.

Can I ask you other games recommendation?

Any game you'd recommend in this particular genre, that is ren'py but has good story that isn't inconsistent in the latter parts?
thanks!

Sep 16, 2019
I found this game's thread from google through keywords.
I was reading the latest posts before deciding whether I'd play it or not.

t's a bit sucks to hear that the game's story got inconsistent later on.
However I get the sense from your post that it seems like you might be somewhat well-versed on games in this genre.

Can I ask you other games recommendation?

Any game you'd recommend in this particular genre, that is ren'py but has good story that isn't inconsistent in the latter parts?
thanks!
well there are plenty. some folks make lists you can look for it. you can find recommendations at https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ or you can ask for it there.

but off the top of my head you might like "exciting games".

Reactions: camube

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, new to this thread
so if i want to download the VN which link should i follow?
Chapter 14 Full Fixed
or
Chapter 1-10 Old
it's a bit confusing tbh :confused:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So last I heard the developer said the rest of the week would be out in "late October or early November". Has anyone heard of the update? I can't really complain since I'm not on his patreon but just once I'd like to see a developer put an update out when they promise. Frankly I don't care if they say the update won't come out for 6 months, just deliver what you promise.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So last I heard the developer said the rest of the week would be out in "late October or early November". Has anyone heard of the update? I can't really complain since I'm not on his patreon but just once I'd like to see a developer put an update out when they promise. Frankly I don't care if they say the update won't come out for 6 months, just deliver what you promise.
There is also no update on patreon since his release of 15.1 version.

Reactions: Adviar5050

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
greetings, new to this thread
so if i want to download the VN which link should i follow?
Chapter 14 Full Fixed
or
Chapter 1-10 Old
it's a bit confusing tbh :confused:
The old version is a defunct version kept around because it is still compatible with a popular mod that changes the dialogue and makes it a limited omniscient perspective where you can hear Anne's thoughts. It is called the Spicy Mod. Otherwise it has no purpose because the Chapter 14 version has updated versions of all those chapters.

Reactions: Manuya and bb888

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
The old version is a defunct version kept around because it is still compatible with a popular mod that changes the dialogue and makes it a limited omniscient perspective where you can hear Anne's thoughts. It is called the Spicy Mod. Otherwise it has no purpose because the Chapter 14 version has updated versions of all those chapters.
even though your response has been very helpful, it's been messing with my head for a couple of days on which version to read because of the mod you mentioned, i read about it & since i'm only here for the NTR tag it sounds so appealing to know what's going on inside your partner's head & the guy(s) she's with while they're getting on with the deed, in addition to the usual of that's going on with MC's thoughts & general narration you find in all of the other VNs within this genre.
(question? with the mod you can only hear her thoughts or both sides!)

so i'm thinking of starting with the old version with the spice mod & then continue to the new version & skip through it until chapter 11 which the mod stop.

if possible i would like to hear your suggestion & other members on this matter.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
even though your response has been very helpful, it's been messing with my head for a couple of days on which version to read because of the mod you mentioned, i read about it & since i'm only here for the NTR tag it sounds so appealing to know what's going on inside your partner's head & the guy(s) she's with while they're getting on with the deed, in addition to the usual of that's going on with MC's thoughts & general narration you find in all of the other VNs within this genre.
(question? with the mod you can only hear her thoughts or both sides!)

so i'm thinking of starting with the old version with the spice mod & then continue to the new version & skip through it until chapter 11 which the mod stop.

if possible i would like to hear your suggestion & other members on this matter.
I wouldn't necessarily do that. There are story differences between the defunct version and the current version. Scenes were changed, characters added, stuff moved around. They are like two different versions of the same game so if you play the current version you should play it all the way through. The experience really is like playing the same VN, or a portion of which, done by two different writers.

Edit: to answer your question about being able to hear Anne's thoughts I don't think that that it takes away from being able to hear Tony's too. It has been a while since I played it. It also changes some scenes where you were not able to hear what Anne was saying to her lovers because it was happening far away or behind a window so that you can hear the spicy dialogue.

Reactions: Manuya

dksprd999

Aug 9, 2021
During the beach scene with Mike in chapter.8, the game suddenly crashed and now can't even start.
When I try to start the game, even in admin mode, it simply does not start and a log.txt file appears with the information below:

Mon Nov 21 23:19:58 2022

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 1.03s
Loading error handling took 0.14s
Loading script took 3.13s

Any ideas of what it is?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
can anyone help me with this nightmare, i downloaded the old version & added spicy mod
but after i confirmed i'm above 18 it crashes every time

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 472, in script
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 472, in <module>
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 171, in execute
    screen input(prompt):
    screen input(prompt):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 174, in execute
    window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 176, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
    text prompt style "input_prompt"
NameError: Name 'Default' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 472, in script
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1839, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 472, in <module>
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 824, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen input(prompt):
    screen input(prompt):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 174, in execute
    window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 176, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
    text prompt style "input_prompt"
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1366, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1466, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "F:\NTR (VN)\The Adventurous Couple [VN]\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 201, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'Default' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapters 1 to 10 - Spicy .10.1

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I tried using the spicy mode, and it gives an error during the dialogs, I used version 1-10 and 14, the same happens in both, does anyone know the reason and could you help me?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm just going to vent for a second. I was supporting this developer on Patreon. Granted I was only a Bronze level subscriber but I have been with him for a while. This week I canceled my subscription. The reason is I'm getting tired of developers just thinking they don't have to communicate with their subscribers. He said he was going to release an entire week of content and then in late September he only releases two days and says the rest is coming "late October, or early November". Okay I get that. It's now late November and not only hasn't he released anything he has not put any post on a delay or when the release is coming. If he had just posted something saying "slight delay, I should have something by XX date", I would still be subscribing today. How hard is it to do that? People are giving you their money to support you and all I ask is a little communication. Okay venting is over. Enjoy the rest of your day.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes