CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Wow didn't know this game turns into James Bond 007 :ROFLMAO:

Teaser for Chapter 18:
Anna gets on an alien spaceship and gets tentacle fucked every day.
Tony watches on his pc and loves his wife even more.

The end
And then Tony says "No, not the green tentacle ; it's my mortal ennemy"
So ofc Anne immediatly fucks said green tentacle and this kickstart the new NTR path.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow didn't know this game turns into James Bond 007 :ROFLMAO:

Teaser for Chapter 18:
Anna gets on an alien spaceship and gets tentacle fucked every day.
Tony watches on his pc and loves his wife even more.

The end
:ROFLMAO: The only thing missing is that Anne hasn't fucked with robots, bestiality and fantastic characters (ogres, elves, dwarves, dragons) yet. But how can a developer lack ingenuity and his patrons come up with something stupid again. Who knows

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
i've been aware that sudden summon of uncle-troy-dre chain of shit and force connection to cheating.

to be fair, it would be a good plot development for our monotone "anne go there fucks them" cycle but poorly executed.

maybe in next update it can be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is getting worse, there are absurd things in it and illogical plot choices have no sense because the game will ignore them anyway. Dev I have no vision of what this game is supposed to be. So he listens to his supporters who give him stupid ideas.
I dont know but Dev posted before the first chapter 15.1 release he wants to release by end of the year whole chapter 15 as standalone with the new non cheating set up
and then he wants to rework chapters 1-14 accordingly to bring some better choice logic in it. So if he keeps to it it can happen tjat with the final whole game ch1-15 release next xear we get a complete different game.
Lets see what will happen...chapter 15 release is already delayed and we get only 1 or two days of chapter 15 maybe by end of year instead...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I dont know but Dev posted before the first chapter 15.1 release he wants to release by end of the year whole chapter 15 as standalone with the new non cheating set up
and then he wants to rework chapters 1-14 accordingly to bring some better choice logic in it. So if he keeps to it it can happen tjat with the final whole game ch1-15 release next xear we get a complete different game.
Lets see what will happen...chapter 15 release is already delayed and we get only 1 or two days of chapter 15 maybe by end of year instead...
Why didn't he do it from the beginning. He would have a great game right away. So he has to redo everything

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
And then Tony says "No, not the green tentacle ; it's my mortal ennemy"
So ofc Anne immediatly fucks said green tentacle and this kickstart the new NTR path.
Doesn't Martin have to be abducted first and turned into an alien with four infertile yellow tentacles and one fertile green one?

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Why didn't he do it from the beginning. He would have a great game right away. So he has to redo everything
Not to mention the current version of the game IS a rework itself. It had got up to chapter uh 11 or so. Then like a year or so (it's been a couple of years, so I can't remember the exact timeline) was spent on reworking the first 11 chapters or whatever. This was to improve the choice logic and story in addition to some of the renders.

If it's going to be another year+ hiatus to begin redoing chapters 1 - current as version 3, I feel like Mircom should maybe just consider wrapping TAC up and moving onto a new story/game to build from the ground up. It sucks to go back to, "Oh hey, an update, oh it's just the same chapter 1 we've had for 6 years, but it looks a little better and has three new lines of dialogue." Then three months later, "Oh, another update, oh it's chapter 2 we've had for 6 years, but looks a little better and has 5 changed lines of dialogue. It also has 1 new choice for the updated game, however, the consequences of that choice won't be seen until the actual new chapters start releasing after the remaining 14 existing chapters are reworked in like 2 years."

I have always been a big fan of TAC, I've mentioned many times before that it's disheartening to see TAC having lost its way. Another rework and the associated "whelp no new progress in the story for a few years while it all gets reworked. Again," would really be a metaphorical gut punch.

Edit: Just to clarify, my comment was written pretty off the cuff and in a single train of thought, and I didn't go look up dates or anything. Some of the numbers are off here and there as I was just pulling from memory some general details on some time-frames and version numbers.

Last edited:

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
So like where is this update? You used to make excuses about how hard it is to connect the scenes for such a long game. He didn't have to this time. It's a whole standalone game. This feels like the dev found a different hobby.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is no action with any of them in ch 14? maybe i missed smthing ?
You haven't missed anything, this chapter is unfinished and looks like it. It was an idea but not implemented by the dev. It's a reset in a couple's relationship. Until that shit in Ch15

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
please is there a way of playing chapter 1-10 old with spicy mod without getting an extensive list of errors after you hit i'm over 18 at the beginning of the game, i posted the traceback few pages back but nobody helped me

Taikh

May 16, 2020
please is there a way of playing chapter 1-10 old with spicy mod without getting an extensive list of errors after you hit i'm over 18 at the beginning of the game, i posted the traceback few pages back but nobody helped me
I did it, wait a bit and I'll look at the changes and I'll send them to you, if you can't I'll upload them, nobody helped me either, I know how frustrating it is

Reactions: Manuya

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I did it, wait a bit and I'll look at the changes and I'll send them to you, if you can't I'll upload them, nobody helped me either, I know how frustrating it is
thank you, i will be waiting patiently & hopefully it will work, much respect

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes